CommandHelper Builds

View last successful build

Branch # Status Changes Finished
master #2207 Success
  • Merge pull request #118 from roychri/patch-2 (5d963a by ladycailin)
  • Added Bat and Witch (d6aaa0 by roychri)
  • Merge pull request #117 from roychri/patch-1 (e3f5d2 by ladycailin)
  • Added Witch, Bat, Endergradon and fixed the ID for Magma Cube (6157e6 by roychri)
  • Merge pull request #116 from jb-aero/fixes (f70249 by ladycailin)
  • Stacktrace patches (24ec57 by jim bilbrey)
  • Added more interactivity with console and commandblocks. Added permission argument to broadcast, made it possible to tmsg console, made it possible to has_permission commandblocks. Added more info to MCMaterial. (94e6c0 by jim bilbrey)
  • Added sk_can_build, fixed world_changed firing needlessly (7ba06a by jim bilbrey)
6 years ago
master #2204 Success
  • Merge branch 'master' of github.com:sk89q/commandhelper.git (3a767e by layton smith)
  • Added getKiller to MCPlayerDeathEvent. (9b7850 by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2203 Success
  • Removed mysql dep for now, and fixed the load order for Extensions. (e7b03d by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2202 Success
  • Merge branch 'master' of github.com:sk89q/commandhelper.git (c56e20 by layton smith)
  • Added debug information to extension loading. (7c044e by layton smith)
  • Added ini_decode and ini_encode. (266f8b by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2201 Success
  • Merge pull request #114 from jb-aero/master (ab1d7c by layton smith)
  • Added vehicle_(enter|collide)/entity_explode/get_entity_(rider|veh icle), moved set_entity_rider out of sandbox (4b8e15 by jim bilbrey)
6 years ago
master #2200 Success
  • Changed get_values from using startsWith to a more proper namespace regex. (80d5ab by layton smith)
  • Fixed bug 2660. Also updated DocGen and scoreboard code to prevent fatal errors when building docs. (c71856 by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2199 Success
  • Fixed compile error. Upped redis dep version. Began MySQL integration. (3e573f by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2198 Compilation failed
  • Added array_unique, and unit tests. (816400 by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2197 Success
  • Refined the unexpected error handler, and wrapped jedis exceptions. (a3e96a by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2196 Success
  • Fixed failing documentation test. (b396e6 by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2195 Success
  • Merge pull request #113 from ProjectBarks/master (09e43a by layton smith)
  • I have fixed indentation and removed cleaned code. (8e5cc7 by brandon barker)
  • I have added get_pwalkspeed, set_pflyspeed, get_pwalkspeed, and set_pwalkspeed. The code was created from my first version. Hopefully there is nothing that needs changing. :D (5e619c by brandon barker)
6 years ago
master #2194 Success
  • Removed unused imports. (8e8461 by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2192 Success
  • Updated commit guidelines. (67506a by layton smith)
6 years ago
master #2191 Success
  • Merge pull request #107 from jb-aero/master (c06b12 by layton smith)
  • Abstracted endersignals and sheep, added handling for the BlockIterator exception. (2d04c0 by jim bilbrey)
  • Added LengthExceptions to prevent name lengths that crash clients. (36c59a by jim bilbrey)
6 years ago
master #2188 Success
  • Merge pull request #106 from jb-aero/master (5c96eb by layton smith)
  • Changed *_score to *_pscore, added set_team_options, added java and mscript API for multi-scoreboards (6688d5 by jim bilbrey)
6 years ago

Available as:  RSS feed JSON feed