|feature/faster-event-bus||#5899||Tests failed: 1 (1 new), passed: 197, ignored: 1; artifacts size 0 B is 1 B less than the provided threshold 1 B (new)|
- Use MethodHandle for faster event bus
(71ffe38c by mnmiller1)
- Use a Guava Cache instead of a ThreadLocal (#1862)
This allows high performance without leaking memory, and works around
the JVM bug with ThreadLocals. See #1722. (b9f04166 by octavia.togami)
- Exclude JSR305 from libs
(96c97997 by octavia.togami)
- Add Beta 2 changelog items
(6af752ba by mnmiller1)
- [Forge] Update to 1.17.1 (#1847)
* [Forge] Update to 1.17.1
Includes minor updates to Fabric as well.
water and water and water water
* Fix a few things
* Move to latest versions of FG/Forge
Also drops TrueZIP in dev (2e45a203 by octavia.togami)
- Only map options if needed to replace seed (#1843)
* Only map options if needed to replace seed
* Add bukkit adapters.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (86866721 by octavia.togami)
- Fix the offset mask forcing negation of itself (#1656)
(f414af50 by mnmiller1)
- Fix deployment of -cli artefacts
(cfd20982 by mnmiller1)
- Fixed typo and grammar
(fb1fb849 by 4009945+mattbdev)
- Support 48x48x48 drawsel on 1.16+ (#1826)
* Support 48x48x48 drawsel on 1.16+
* Also update the chat message on //drawsel
* Extract the code
* Split the x/y/z
* angry reacts only (8b38f6fb by mnmiller1)
- Fixed typo (27baceca by 4009945+mattbdev)
- Fix setting biomes on negative-Y-enabled worlds. (#1833)
Also left a note for forge, again.
Closes #1819. (5a143b83 by wizjany)
- Fix a couple of typos (#1835)
* Fix typo in BukkitImplAdapter
* Yet another dangling typo (9c7f4542 by mc.cache)
- Fix //outline for non-cuboid regions (#1827)
(954210de by mnmiller1)
- [Fabric] Update to 1.17.1 (#1821)
(e4cd5696 by octavia.togami)
- Ensure the SLF4J ban is being applied
Fabric gets skipped 'cause its scuffed
(1f21162b by octavia.togami)
- Add 7.2.6 changelog as-of Beta 1
(e29126ed by mnmiller1)
- Fix notify at negative Y on fabric, leave note for forge.
(1415e6f6 by wizjany)
- Update adapters for 1.17.1.
(2586600e by wizjany)
- Fix loading legacy invalid blocks
(40ded939 by octavia.togami)
- Fix CLI Mess (#1811)
* Fix CLI awfulness
* Fix indentation
* Licenses (0790e6e5 by octavia.togami)
- Optimize legacy schematic loading (#1808)
* Optimize legacy schematic loading
* Be more DRY (fbb047a0 by octavia.togami)
- Fixed incorrect version numbers in javadocs (#1810)
(f91e8e40 by 4009945+mattbdev)
- Skip notify if chunk section doesn't exist (#1794)
* Skip notify if chunk section doesn't exist
* Include forge in this change
* Pass chunk to mark/notify directly, update adapters.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (728a1523 by octavia.togami)
- Remove method reflection for getMinHeight in BukkitWorld. (#1796)
* Remove reflective use of the getMinHeight method in BukkitWorld.
Which requires dep updates to 1.17, which may currently break this build?
* Tell Gradle we can read Java 16 JARs
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com> (43da91ad by wizjany)
- Use require instead of strictly to reduce problems with mojang/bukkit updates (#1787)
(eb7b79c9 by github)
- Fix watchdog, add negative y support. (#1782)
(a57f66f7 by wizjany)
- Fix Scuffed POMs (#1779)
* Repair fabric POM
* Fix-up a ton of publishing errors
* Remove shadow jar from publishing
* Remove shadow application from platform/core (043c3315 by octavia.togami)
- Restrict the weird forge maven to known content
(47b64257 by octavia.togami)
- Update bundled language files
(e2ad0427 by octavia.togami)
- Update cdist
(2beeec22 by octavia.togami)
- Try require for snake yaml
(3393d270 by octavia.togami)
- Parallelize tests properly
(4d6c1973 by octavia.togami)
- Drop enforcedPlatform to platform
(bf780346 by octavia.togami)
- De-parameterize vector tests
(a0a3e0f5 by octavia.togami)
- Allow upgrading snakeyaml
(8cc6e715 by octavia.togami)
- Update MCUtils for 1.17 (#1774)
* Update MCUtils for 1.17
* Re-add deprecated grass_path (c8e5f277 by octavia.togami)
- Update adapter jar.
(57a040c4 by wizjany)
- Bukkit 1.17 adapter.
(e010b4c4 by wizjany)
- [Fabric] Update to 1.17 (#1772)
(7676a2d5 by octavia.togami)
- Register platforms and commands in a more proper way (#1766)
* Register platforms and commands in a more proper way
Platforms are now register "on load"/initialize/etc., and preferreds are
chosen just prior to command registration events. This allows us to
properly hook in to reload. Additionally, we now have the capability to
reload data with /minecraft:reload, though this is not yet implemented.
* Correct javadocs on queryCapability
* Flatten BukkitImplAdapter Lifecycled (95160027 by octavia.togami)
- Use 16 as our toolchain, but set release to 8
(8cfbf7e4 by octavia.togami)
- Fix selecting at 0,0,0 or radius 0 cyl/ellipse (#1734)
(5a7cbfd6 by octavia.togami)
- Prepare for Gradle 7, but due to FG only get to 6.9
Gradle 7 stuff requires FG 5. Phooey.
(876108fd by octavia.togami)
- Return false if Entity#remove is unsupported
(95d784f4 by octavia.togami)
- Update FG for new maven repo
(14686740 by octavia.togami)
- Back to snapshot for future development
(edf39b2b by octavia.togami)
- Release 7.2.5
(57d5ac96 by octavia.togami)
- Allow toggleplace to work on any Actor + Locatable (#1723)
(98adde2c by octavia.togami)
- Switch to maven-publish (#1718)
* Update to use maven-publish instead of maven
* Use published loom
* These shouldn't be needed (f0a3848b by octavia.togami)
- Note catch about toolchain system
(c91159a2 by octavia.togami)
- Swap out logback for log4j2
(c7da4c0a by octavia.togami)
- Change oak stair shape to straight in legacy.json. (acf9c3b2 by wizjany)
- Scrapped Logging Framework 4 Java (#1715)
* The scramble is complete
* Fix version decl for Bukkit Log4J
* Swap out to a compatibility layer for LogManager
Slightly slower, but compatible across all Java versions
* Piston released with SL4JF removal
* Clean up declarations a bit (609c7b8c by octavia.togami)
- Update extractor, see if that fixes anything
(386656ff by octavia.togami)
- Slightly improve usability of LocalSession#getSelection. (#1714)
Allow the World param to be null, throwing IncompleteRegionException.
This allows calling `getSelection(getSelectionWorld())` without having
to separately null-check the World.
Also, add a convenience overload which does so: `getSelection()`. (acd63dad by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot for future development
(6941d955 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.4
(e3bfc641 by mnmiller1)
- Ignore suggestions when uppercase characters are used in props (#1705)
(4cd7dc4b by mnmiller1)
- [Bukkit] Update adapters to work around Spigot watchdog startup bug
(3d95a481 by mnmiller1)
- Fix Forge in -mod at the expense of size
(36f23bd2 by octavia.togami)
- Attempt to fix FSSD test with weird win paths (#1699)
(7d062792 by octavia.togami)
- Take master's changes to meta files
(3919dcc7 by octavia.togami)
- Update gradle to 6.8.3
(98826d64 by octavia.togami)
- Patch some gradle issues, update loom
(0b2d992a by octavia.togami)
- Fix #1686 (a40965f8 by wizjany)
- Show a message with install instructions when running the jar file (#1682)
* Show a message with install instructions when running the jar file
* Fixed checkstyle issue
* Slightly modify message to adapt to the type of install
* Clean up the display code a lot
* Allow line breaks before semi
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <firstname.lastname@example.org> (d3810865 by mnmiller1)
- Fix gitattributes (#1681)
* Try to fix git attributes
* More attempts to fix gitattrs (3e819df4 by octavia.togami)
- Back to snapshot for future development
(6cad9a03 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.3
(135941e3 by mnmiller1)
- Move slower translation to *Transmogrifiers (#1679)
* Move slower translation to *Transmogrifiers
Adapters now use the fast method for adapting if available. Un-cached
accessors are stored in *Transmogrifier classes.
* Fix warnings and licenses. (3c161db9 by octavia.togami)
- Improve speed of BlockState init, tick watchdog (#1680)
(e94f082b by octavia.togami)
- Disable Fabric UPDATE mixin if quickcarpet too
Fixes #1662, though I really hate doing this.
(8a466703 by octavia.togami)
- Fix SLF4J binding loading
(3e07d723 by octavia.togami)
- Allow UPDATE mixin to soft-fail on Fabric (#1654)
This allows Carpet's mixin to take priorty, and UPDATE will simply be
disabled on Fabric in that case. Fixes #1605 (56c89194 by octavia.togami)
- Boost TileEntity clear performance, with extra boost on Paper (#1652)
* Boost TileEntity clear performance, with extra boost on Paper
* :( (4095a086 by mnmiller1)
- Update so many dependencies, merge Forge/Fabric for final jar (#1651)
* Update so many dependencies, merge Forge/Fabric for final
* Clean up contrib docs for Gradle change
* Fix setting compat flags while using toolchain
* Fix deprecation in doc printer
* Restore proper forge JAR name
* Add dist classifier for mod jar
* Properly relocate new bStats
* Fix jar used from fabric
* Fix fabric bom
* Dup the shaded classes for consistency
* Sync Forge/Fabric log4j versions, de-dup
* Downgrade both log4j. This will work
* Update some plugins as well
* Drop the fabric force stuff
* Use duplicate strategy to directly merge jar (9534a9cf by octavia.togami)
- Bump to snapshot for dev.
(b9cee6b9 by wizjany)
- Release 7.2.2.
(fc3c4998 by wizjany)
- Update Bukkit adapter for 1.16.5.
Just a data version bump. Barely dodged the mapping changes this time.
(ef9af59c by wizjany)
- Alter the CUI lifecycle to be more consistent and reliable (#1633)
* Alter the CUI lifecycle to be more consistent
This handling reduces the platform-specific behaviour of CUI handshakes,
and ensures that the appropriate state is maintained when a client
connection ends but a LocalSession remains cached.
* Apply review suggestions
* fabric: Update to new networking API
* session: Correct field grouping for cui attempts (0036e06f by zml)
- Correct ellipsoidal selector initialization (#1632)
When the previous selection was a non-ellipsoidal region, the
started flag would not be appropriately set until a new selection
had been started. (f04ae2f1 by zml)
- Run the chunk deleter in Fabric (#1641)
(3a3bf3de by octavia.togami)
- Support Lucko's Fabric Permissions API (#1638)
* Add support for Lucko's Fabric Perms API
Only if present, falls back to the existing checks if it returns
* Only use vanilla fallback if no value set in Perms (86bf3a34 by octavia.togami)
- Fix failure caused by previous commit
(e0dd2f3c by octavia.togami)
- Remove superclasses of mixins where not needed
(52015386 by octavia.togami)
- Fix SideEffectSet.none() being the default set (#1620)
* Fix SideEffectSet.none() being the default set
* Remove the unnecessary private empty constructor for SideEffectSet
* Back to ImmutableMap.of (98c4580d by mnmiller1)
- Properly repeat extents for negative coordinates
An extent's content was returned flipped when applied for negative positions, as e.g. `Math.abs(-2) % 3` returns 2 instead of 1 (as 1 + -1 * 3 = -2)
(cherry picked from commit b0cf5dd2bf1b9bcbf1c7efff0fe25de7ee9a2090)
(544793d5 by hannesgreule)
- Back to snapshot for development.
(df2eb157 by wizjany)
- Release 7.2.1.
(299386a3 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.2.1.
(f1560ef9 by wizjany)
- Update adapters to fix #1586.
(bb464a6f by wizjany)
- Persist default state of selwand and navwand in session (#1600)
* Persist default state of selwand and navwand in session
* Fixed some issues with the way it retained info
* Fixed it setting the wrong item
* A little cleaner
* I somewhat misunderstood the way this system worked - This is cleaner and works a lot better
* Replace with octy-approved UX
* Improve logic for default wand loading
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com> (15cba009 by mnmiller1)
- Implement UPDATE for Fabric (#1598)
* Implement UPDATE for Fabric
* Fix a minor threading problem (3637d94a by octavia.togami)
- Always load internal strings.json for default locale
(d0e6f9f3 by octavia.togami)
- Update language bundle
(be4d8a08 by octavia.togami)
- Update c-dist to upload strings
(9667acf3 by octavia.togami)
- Add instructions for unbinding tools/brushes on equip. (#1595)
* Add unbind instructions to tool/brush commands.
* Switch to suggest.
* Make component final.
* Start suggesting the unbind alias instead. (d6b42a48 by wizjany)
- Add the missing y variable to generate biome
(cc1f530a by octavia.togami)
- Lower-case wand items on retrival from the config
(4999018f by octavia.togami)
- Properly deploy version into core/bukkit
(b4e5bc7d by octavia.togami)
- Back to snapshot for bugfixes
(2dc66964 by octavia.togami)
- Update changelog for 1.16.4
(8268bc88 by octavia.togami)
- Release 7.2.0
(a51fa437 by octavia.togami)
- Fix javadoc for OffsetsMask
(0f6d52e0 by octavia.togami)
- [Bukkit] Update for 1.16.4.
(6ac7bbea by wizjany)
- Move archive unpack into WE working dir
(d742c0fe by octavia.togami)
- [Forge] Fix loading language files in prod env
(c0a1e318 by octavia.togami)
- Fixed image README width (88076f93 by mnmiller1)
- Add an SVG variant of the logo
(5b285c6f by mnmiller1)
- Back to snapshot for dev.
(f035d0e3 by wizjany)
- Release 7.2.0 rc 2
(605845c5 by wizjany)
- Use the new lang version format
(a615e011 by octavia.togami)
- Update crowdin-distributor for a small fix
(192120e0 by octavia.togami)
- Ensure that the wand can be used before giving it (#1566)
* Ensure that the wand can be used before giving it
* Add a note to //wand about new perm requirements
* It's an item, not an "object"
* Fix checkstyle (367d95c6 by octavia.togami)
- Fix licenses in doc files
(5876f184 by octavia.togami)
- Actually overwrite existing files in archiveunpack
(a2243be3 by octavia.togami)
- Update doc printer for lang changes
(f449e55f by octavia.togami)
- Fix loading dev i18n files
This forces the repo file to FULLY OVERRIDE the default locale. Nothing
will be loaded from the default locale in either the config folder, or
the i18n dependency.
(83e744ba by octavia.togami)
- Make /toggleeditwand translatable
(56182ad0 by octavia.togami)
- Use /tool in /toggleeditwand description
(e3208339 by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(411ebcc0 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.0-rc-01
(81f978ec by mnmiller1)
- Add ^x,y,z relative offset support to the offset parser (#1545)
* Add ^x,y,z relative offset support to the offset parser
* Wrap in a try-catch (28bdf7ff by mnmiller1)
- Fix license/checkstyle
(6073f656 by octavia.togami)
- Only use POSIX perms if supported
(c2d81824 by octavia.togami)
- Move to packaged translations (#1555)
* Move to packaged translations
* License that file
* Fix some checkstyle too
* Support reloading translation files
* Add missing dash for unpack directory
* Mark unpacked zips as owner-only (bc64990e by octavia.togami)
- Add -w flag to butcher for water mobs (#1548)
* Add -w flag to butcher for water mobs
* PR feedback (beb784e0 by lewisjb)
- Make block positions copy on click for //size (#1546)
* Make block positions copy on click for //size
* PR feedback (6925d371 by lewisjb)
- Mention best way to reduce test time.
(2b868ce0 by the.sk89q)
- Add details about an IDE.
(f251e8ae by the.sk89q)
- Update README with steps to get it running for dev.
(22269804 by the.sk89q)
- Fix another small error in c-dist
(83a9fd8f by octavia.togami)
- Fix script bug for c-dist
(b60b1447 by octavia.togami)
- Update c-dist version
(e947d2fc by octavia.togami)
- Fixed snow being placed through slabs (#1541)
* Added a method to check whether a block can be placed at a location
* Make the snow system only place at locations that it can by game logic
* Make canPlaceAt a default method
* Fixed PR comments
* Use a World field
* Just throw directly
* IAE makes more sense
* Remove unused import
* Check for editsession without a world (26d83068 by mnmiller1)
- Fix exec perms on c-dist.sh
(3e052e91 by octavia.togami)
- Only run c-dist on change
(787d0894 by octavia.togami)
- Add crowdin-distributor script for lang files
(be22960b by octavia.togami)
- Create an asset system, and add an image brush that uses it (#1514)
* Asset/Image brush management
* Create a beta assets system and make it a heightmap brush
Co-authored-by: KennyTV <firstname.lastname@example.org> (ec306cca by mnmiller1)
- Lower-case registry arguments in converter
(8377a6bd by octavia.togami)
- Allow stacking by block units with //stack (#1539)
* Allow stacking by block units with //stack
* Delegate out the old method
* Use CuboidRegion as the type of the new region
* Fixed up PR notes
* Add docs
* No indent
* Use the bounding box rather than limiting it
* Don't limit to cuboid
* Make the old one use the block unit method
* Update the selection movement too
* Fixed affected being missed
* Use an assertion erorr (a1313a0e by mnmiller1)
- Check limit == -1 in the copy/cut code.
(25957c44 by wizjany)
- Use block change limit for //copy and //cut (#1536)
* Use block change limit for //copy
* Use a cuboid region for accuracy
* Add a bounding box method to Region and use that
* Update worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/regions/Region.java
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com>
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fd8dbdd7 by mnmiller1)
- Update the CraftScript README and SUBMITTING files
(a095b284 by mnmiller1)
- Deprecate the non-Pattern methods in EditSession and fix a recursion loop (#1535)
(eca310cf by mnmiller1)
- Fix variable argument functions in expressions
(204ef7a7 by octavia.togami)
- Store a set of offsets, not a list
(3094e7a6 by octavia.togami)
- Add a builder for OffsetsMask(2D)
(534e7d3e by octavia.togami)
- Added an OffsetsMask, with a parser for an Exposed/Surface mask
(46bcbe46 by mnmiller1)
- Removed redundant calculation in schematic commands
(d47f59e0 by mnmiller1)
- Remove data versions from the Bukkit adapters (#1507)
* Remove data versions from the Bukkit adapters
* Don't allow saving schematics without an adapter in place on Bukkit.
* Removed confusing line (2056218b by mnmiller1)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(deb5e440 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.0 Beta 5
(20b3da41 by mnmiller1)
- Move connections to neighbors update
(e575ffef by octavia.togami)
- Fixed broken javadoc in RegenOptions
(ea1a5122 by mnmiller1)
- Fix //chunk text and clarify the y-index in the help text.
(e0b8b485 by wizjany)
- Workaround for snapshot files with not-to-spec slashes.
(beca3a70 by wizjany)
- [Fabric, Forge] Update build files for 1.16.3
No actual changes, beta 4 is functional, but this was to ensure it
(8e53aa08 by octavia.togami)
- Update adapters for 1.16.3.
(1cba5c38 by wizjany)
- Add one to max point to match our regions better
(15467e94 by octavia.togami)
- Reject empty split array in block parser
(493bc2d1 by octavia.togami)
- Improve requireTag exception messages
(e15d7993 by octavia.togami)
- Fixed undo/redo not working from console/commandblock (#1518)
(65fbe09c by mnmiller1)
- Remove Y limits if a region has no world
(0cb1eea5 by octavia.togami)
- Add a #air mask, the opposite of #existing (#1511)
(84fa2bbb by mnmiller1)
- Deprecate BlockQuirkExtent, handle lower down
Ice is no longer turning into water since before 1.7.10, so that part has been
(3996998c by octavia.togami)
- Fixed non-Exception throwables being ignored in async tasks, and added a timed message (#1503)
* Fixed throwables being ignored and show a message while waiting for long running tasks
* Fixed checkstyle issue
* Use a better system that's more versatile
* Require a delay message for delayed repeating messages
* Few changes for PR review
* Changes based on feedback
* Fixed weird missed diffs
* Rename fields
* (1a6fe32d by mnmiller1)
- Fix issue introduced by 4123eddff
lastValue may be null at this point, old is not
(7f82a7d6 by octavia.togami)
- Tick watchdog on get* calls (#1504)
(232ced85 by mnmiller1)
- Fixed undo/redo editsessions not retaining settings
(61a5d7d6 by mnmiller1)
- Bump Adapters for neighbouring validations fix
(c7885f2f by mnmiller1)
- Few minor tweaks to WNA that don't modify behaviour but bring it more inline with how MC works
(4123eddf by mnmiller1)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(42eddd2d by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.0 Beta 4
(98f71a35 by mnmiller1)
- Clean up code to format forms
(8205243e by octavia.togami)
- Fixed review notes
(254fe129 by mnmiller1)
- Use a multipart upload to improve size limits on pastebin uploads
(49023a35 by mnmiller1)
- Patch skull owner on 1.16+
(5f868d58 by octavia.togami)
- Updated MCUtils data for 1.16.2
(46c3fcca by mnmiller1)
- Fixed CLI
(a8bba3ba by mnmiller1)
- Added a brush for biomes (#1491)
* Added a brush for biomes
* IntelliJ reformat
* Move the warning
* Update worldedit-core/src/main/resources/lang/strings.json
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com>
* Use BiomeFactory instead
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <firstname.lastname@example.org> (8d33672b by mnmiller1)
- Don't spew warnings/stacks when people symlink their schematics folder.
(4a4c01cb by wizjany)
- Ensure CRLF stays out of the repo
Looks like I already failed that project a little :)
(066771b2 by octavia.togami)
- Add -c to deform and make -o act like it does in //gen.
Should restore parity between the commands.
(365ca1c6 by wizjany)
- [Forge] Update to 1.16.2
haha bad mapping system go func_318237_brrrrrrrr
(5cf6750f by octavia.togami)
- Copy the class source validator from WG.
Warns when other plugins incorrectly shade WE or our libs.
(d2239ef7 by wizjany)
- Update for Spigot 1.16.2.
(0f7936ca by wizjany)
- Create schematics folder on startup
(3bf5d0cd by octavia.togami)
- Officially propagate GPL downwards to all files
(f2ce020d by octavia.togami)
- Fixed an issue where upwards resolved schematics would break schem list (#1481)
* Fixed an issue where upwards resolved schematics would break schem list
* Missed diff
* PR changes
* Further fixes
* Improve sorting logic
* Pass in comparator rather than using sort type
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com> (0a9fa869 by mnmiller1)
- [Fabric] Update to 1.16.2
(e0718dd3 by octavia.togami)
- [Fabric] Preliminary update to 1.16.2-rc2
(484a5dbd by octavia.togami)
- Fixed snapshot database under symlinks on windows
(55de7cb7 by mnmiller1)
- Add tracing feature to EditSessions (#1301)
* Add tracing feature to EditSessions
This helps track down what plugin (or more specifically, extent) is
blocking actions from happening.
* Set a trace hook instead of a one-off command
* Correct the logic for determining tracing active
* Fix extra newline in AbstractPlayerActor
* Fix checkstyle
* Improve messaging of trace mode (ffaf8e00 by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(a4d45b05 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.0 Beta 3
(82f2d43b by mnmiller1)
- Fixed the Forge platform not exposing events, and added a comment about PoI
(94ce464f by mnmiller1)
- Add an update side effect. Only for Bukkit for now
(05014b1f by mnmiller1)
- Added a snow brush (#1462)
* Added a snow brush
* Re-add the Apply class for deprecation reasons
* Use the context extent rather than an EditSession
* Only freeze water source blocks.
* Fixed the bind message for snow stacker
* Fixed PR issues (5e5f1c21 by mnmiller1)
- Ignore CRLF/Checkstyle commits in blame
Must be manually opted-in to, see
(1b91b8f5 by octavia.togami)
- Fail if any mask fails to parse (#1465)
(f2e5c52f by octavia.togami)
- Merge pull request #1460 from EngineHub/bugfix/default-wand-on-session-create
Do not check permissions for initial wand bind (b0d5100e by octavia.togami)
- Determine if a player has an item bound for unbind
(1083a36d by octavia.togami)
- Remove duplicate dependency entry
(cbe788c9 by octavia.togami)
- [Forge] Update dependencies, mark as GPL
(4c050f25 by octavia.togami)
- Do not check permissions for initial wand bind
Also: report both errors if needed for sel/nav wands.
(63ab406c by octavia.togami)
- Bump adapters for regen changes
(3c402e4a by mnmiller1)
- Re-shuffle regen methods to fix deprecation order
Everything delegates to the original EditSession signature. The new
RegenOptions + EditSession variant is removed, as it was never
officially published. A delegation check was installed in the
(288ed7fa by octavia.togami)
- Remove EditSession regenerate method from Bukkit Adapters
Since adapters are not API, the EditSession regeneration methods should not be exposed here.
(c3f533e8 by dordsor21)
- Allow regeneration to accept Extents instead of EditSessions.
Allows for custom Extents to be parsed to regen, and for clipboard regeneration, etc whilst still allowing EditSessions
(c4abc9a2 by dordsor21)
- Bump text-adapters version.
Should hopefully fix various issues people were having on CraftBukkit.
(d4c06c73 by wizjany)
- Drop requirement for root tag to be named
Sponge does not name the root tag, this allows us to almost load their
schematics (except for a bug
(36ef7877 by octavia.togami)
- Regenerate list classes from MCUtils
(da4d70fa by octavia.togami)
- Change //stack and //move to take a full offset
(5f9f1059 by octavia.togami)
- Add a stacker mode to the snow command (#1429)
* Convert simulateSnow to an Operation and add stacking support
* Fixed height calculations
* Use a LayerVisitor for SnowSimulator
* Fixed few issues
* Update the 1.16 block mappings, and use isSolid rather than !isTranslucent due to translucent no longer existing. A better solution should come later.
* I feel this is a better temporary check (043faaf5 by mnmiller1)
- Drop unused reference card PNG
(c1fb43cc by octavia.togami)
- Enable parallel builds by default
(b33d96bb by octavia.togami)
- Fix bug with short-circuiting on ||
(9c81135b by octavia.togami)
- Restore overworld check for bukkit
(213239ee by octavia.togami)
- Add updated bukkit adapter.
(9aea9f2b by wizjany)
- Use BiomeQuirkExtent instead of spotty handling
(1b568ded by octavia.togami)
- Fix 3D biome support testing
3D biomes always work on dedicated servers, at least as far as the
client knows. This is so terrible though. Mojang why.
(5803cb10 by octavia.togami)
- Remove all `compile` deps, use api/impl as appropriate
(7134ff44 by octavia.togami)
- Remove Fabric LCA handler, pretty broken
(a0b4f933 by octavia.togami)
- Handle schematics with an invalid DataVersion
(38b9ac9b by octavia.togami)
- Format buildSrc
(98d97a7b by octavia.togami)
- Validate number of format placeholders as well
(69b5cf54 by octavia.togami)
- Add incremental translation checker
Only validates basic formatting, not number of arguments.
(3a368628 by octavia.togami)
- Prevent our JavaCompile edits for Forge
(957af496 by octavia.togami)
- Fix leaking piston codes via update
(6845e86f by octavia.togami)
- Add fungi and chorus plant tree types.
(9d9aaac1 by wizjany)
- Error if loaded in even OLDER versions of Bukkit
Take that, 1.8 servers.
(22acd2b4 by octavia.togami)
- Error + disable if loaded in old MC versions on Bukkit
(f023b46f by octavia.togami)
- Update adapter jar for file deletion fix.
(373f8695 by wizjany)
- Remove ShutdownHook / onExit handling
This didn't work right, and if we fail to cleanup, it's unlikely it
would succeed at exit.
(93e386a5 by octavia.togami)
- Add deprecation to CLI sender
(d111d868 by octavia.togami)
- Cleanup asserts, condition in extending selector
(50a744f4 by octavia.togami)
- Add TODO for JSON in BaseBlock back
(21adeae4 by octavia.togami)
- Cleanup some javac warnings
(81f6e3e7 by octavia.togami)
- Enforce UTF-8 source reading, lint in javac
(4961c343 by octavia.togami)
- Fix suppresion regex on Windows
(79705cda by octavia.togami)
- Create a brand new checkstyle config
And also apply it!
(eb52afa2 by octavia.togami)
- CRLF -> LF
Except `.\gradlew.bat`, because Windows is special.
(59ccc0a5 by octavia.togami)
- Add final to many fields
(781abd51 by octavia.togami)
- Add license to ShutdownHook
(c50170a3 by octavia.togami)
- Add force-deletion utilities for cleaning up dirs
(176418ba by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(624e416e by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.0 Beta 2
(d10d7d69 by mnmiller1)
- [Fabric] Fix left click air firing on wrong hand
(f4c44061 by octavia.togami)
- Localise WorldEditException and error handling (#1393)
* Localise the ExceptionConverter
* Further work on localising exceptions
* Everything but input parsing is now localised
* Finish making errors localisable
* Fixed a few notes from review
* Fixed another spot
* More changes
* Specialise parser errors (9b4bfbed by mnmiller1)
- Regeneration Options (#1415)
* Add RegenOptions to the API
* Integerate regen options into //regen
* Rename isRegenBiomes to shouldRegenBiomes
* Go through the EditSession for setting biomes
* Respect 3D biome support in regen
* Add RegenOptions implementation for 1.16 Bukkit adapter.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (bf6cd1ea by octavia.togami)
- Cleanup/fix ascend logic
(cc46de95 by octavia.togami)
- Replace BlockStates reading with new 1.16 logic (#1413)
* Replace BlockStates reading with new 1.16 logic
* Account for running on older platforms
Splits out the new reading to AnvilChunk16, uses data version to detect
the appropriate version.
* Move data versions to Constants
Also fixes some logic hiccups that become obvious with the new names.
* Fix LegacyMapper DFU handling
* Fix factor indexing (8c171f09 by octavia.togami)
- Fix buildscript issue on certain locales.
(e64cfe5d by wizjany)
- Build script cleanup/updates.
(57b73b9e by wizjany)
- Fix i18n key for superpick max range
(41162e42 by octavia.togami)
- Disable codecov checks, as we don't fully test yet
(ba64e764 by octavia.togami)
- Replace setPosition with trySetPosition (#1403)
Allows cancellation information to be fed back into the ascend/descend
algorithms. (71e104bc by octavia.togami)
- Fix or suppress deprecation warnings in most code (#1404)
Didn't touch commands or some of Sponge (8aa034c7 by octavia.togami)
- Spelling is hard. (eaea1e6d by wizjany)
- Add new netherite pickaxe.
(042d0f1c by wizjany)
- Use interface for ServerWorldProps/Info
(732c11cb by octavia.togami)
- Update build dependencies
(87de87ed by octavia.togami)
- Update Loom for runClient fix
(4f43ced2 by octavia.togami)
- Propagate 3D biome support up extent stack
Also improved Fabric gradle b/c why not
(a6236b67 by octavia.togami)
- Fix click command for perf box
(7ee60060 by octavia.togami)
- Update links in README
(e816d8de by octavia.togami)
- Default VALIDATION to off
People have issues copy/pasting with this on, so I think for now it's
better to leave it off. If someone needs the special behavior for
setting panes or fences, they can turn it back on.
We do need to investigate the reason why it's not working, and
potentially save validation for post-edit, rather than prior to
(bf4dc8e2 by octavia.togami)
- Add GitHub Sponsors link. (5612bd97 by wizjany)
- Update Forge version for language fix
(89b3d910 by mnmiller1)
- [fabric] Prevent NPEs getting client locale.
(66047ade by wizjany)
- [fabric] Fix error when players joined before the first tick.
(46d3b5ca by wizjany)
- [Fabric] Allow functions to load some of our cmds
Forcibly reload the server resources after we register commands.
(3225cedc by octavia.togami)
- Load Fabric deps from the mod json declarations
(320509c7 by octavia.togami)
- [Fabric] Include command api in required mods
(e0f7c33b by octavia.togami)
- Use fabric-lifecycle-events-v1 over deprecated v0. (#1380)
fabric-events-lifecycle-v0 is now deprecated, so upgrading it. (ce4f0890 by git)
- [Fabric] Re-register commands on reload
(5789ccd5 by octavia.togami)
- [Forge] Update to 1.16.1
(6a8d9768 by octavia.togami)
- Update yarn mappings
(ecd7f0f4 by octavia.togami)
- Add LongArrayTag NBT support
Apparently this has been missing for a while.
(f44c4403 by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(6b7cb701 by mnmiller1)
- Bump to 7.2.0 Beta 1
(0eb9ac70 by mnmiller1)
- Bump data to 1.16.1 with MCUtils
(efec53b1 by mnmiller1)
- Add 1.16 UUID tag to NO_COPY_ENTITY_NBT_FIELDS
(984e9448 by mnmiller1)
- Return correct world folders on Bukkit, used in /delchunks.
(410d4c5e by wizjany)
- Perform part of the move of //fast to //perf (#1377)
This re-adds a deprecated `//fast` and moves the current logic to
`//perf`. Later `//perf` will have its syntax reworked, when Piston
finally supports sub-commands properly! (6dbcbd4a by octavia.togami)
- Update adapter jar.
(9e186225 by wizjany)
- Added an initial 7.2.0 changelog
(7ce03549 by mnmiller1)
- fix: require extent for mask parsing (#1373)
(1ced57c3 by mnmiller1)
- Mojang AB and the Column Biome Fuzzer (#1376)
* Allow API detection of the biome fuzzer in use
This allows us to warn, fix, or optimize biome edits to the overworld.
* Drop edits to Y = 0 for biomes in overworld
* Re-work ArbitraryBiomeShape to simplify logic
Also fixes not being able to use THE_VOID with it (6513513b by octavia.togami)
- Try to fix issue with extra server tasks
I don't think there's a cleaner way to pop these off.
(3db43c88 by octavia.togami)
- Reduce number of tests executed
It's honestly too many for the CI to handle right now, and this should
provide sufficient coverage for now.
(df393725 by octavia.togami)
- Update Loom for ease-of-use
Includes a patch that allows `--refresh-dependencies` to reset the Loom
cache, rather than needing to delete everything with a hammer.
(e93f20b6 by octavia.togami)
- Fabric 1.16 (#1362)
* [Fabric] Test port to 1.16-pre5
* [Fabric] Fix/improve regen implementation
* Cleanup properly in regen
* Cleanup unused interfaces/methods from porting
* Add licenses to new classes
* Allow packages from refactor in checkstyle
* Remove unused imports from WorldGenListener
* Remap the access widener in the dist jar
* [Fabric] Update to 1.16-pre6 (recursion limit)
Requires an update in the Bukkit Adapters later.
* [Fabric] Update to 1.16
May or may not build, depending on how cached everything is. (64123836 by octavia.togami)
- Set ES6 compat flag for Rhino
(849a515d by octavia.togami)
- Add 3D biomes support (Adds #1358) (#1361)
* Initial work on 3D biomes. Not implemented for Bukkit, and history is unfinished
* Further implement 3D Biomes. It's now usable on Forge/Fabric
* Fix a few cases of apply. Gotta fix the deprecated methods at some point
* Add Bukkit support
* Add clipboard support. Schematics are still not great, but the Sponge schem format doesn't support this yet.
* Fix the last of the issues
* Fixed up review comments
* Fixed review notes
* max is inclusive
* Standardize non-abstract compatibility handling
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com> (f5e36ed8 by mnmiller1)
- Count wandering traders as NPCs for /butcher. (#1359)
* Count wandering traders as NPCs for /butcher.
* Change variable case. (57d62b0b by wizjany)
- feat(tool): added stack tool (#1338)
* feat(tool): added stack tool
* Implement review comments
* Don't register an alias for stacker
* Apply suggestions
* Fixed /stacker alias
* Update worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/command/ToolCommands.java
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Update worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/command/ToolCommands.java
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com>
* Remove unused imports
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <firstname.lastname@example.org> (495ac44f by mnmiller1)
- Register /tool with sub-command permission gen
(2f414034 by octavia.togami)
- Bump text versions for 1.16 and action bar fixes
(5132c5e8 by mnmiller1)
- Use a long to refer to the volume of a region to prevent overflow (#1350)
* Use a long to refer to the volume of a region, and rename the method to getVolume
* Fixed issues noted in review
* Forgot to floor
* Fixed review notes
* Can use a long here rather than BigDecimal
* Improve javadocs
* style (328030fd by mnmiller1)
- Fix vector gen, always enable BlockMap tests
The BlockMap tests got much faster, so there's no need to hide them
behind a flag.
(1e2496af by octavia.togami)
- Add import to checkstyle
(68be2b34 by octavia.togami)
- Add licenses for test files
(300aad35 by octavia.togami)
- Don't mark Forge WorldEdit as required on client
(e755acdd by octavia.togami)
- Test more of the math/collections, fix VectorPList
(e0346ff5 by octavia.togami)
- Implement remove on set/iter views of BlockMap
(637da62e by octavia.togami)
- Add fabric to the compiling.md (#1353)
(ec230039 by i509vcb)
- Add transform for vertical flip of stair half. (#1341)
(4ac6f1ed by wizjany)
- Don't fail when enabling standard mode for an extent without a world.
(68f2f733 by mnmiller1)
- Fix Biome math on Forge and Fabric
(6b918e67 by octavia.togami)
- Handle non-country locales better. Fixes #1345
(a2c541bd by mnmiller1)
- feat(i18n): use a translation loader to allow CB/WG to use WorldEdit's TranslationManager (#1327)
* feat(i18n): use a translation loader to allow CB/WG to use WorldEdit's TranslationManager
* Replace the old ResourceLoader with the new one
* Make ResourceLoader per-platform
* Update worldedit-core/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldedit/util/io/WorldEditResourceLoader.java
* Improve the impl to allow a default
* Update based on review suggestions
* Local resource should be pathName too
* Delegate to getRootResource, and prevent pathName from starting with /
* Format javadoc a little better
Co-authored-by: Octavia Togami <email@example.com> (267fe1ff by mnmiller1)
- Fix whitespace (#1339)
(81b62767 by mc.cache)
- Fixed typo in default disallowed blocks on Bukkit
(7a8c5129 by mnmiller1)
- Change HTTP to HTTPS in License (#1335)
Change HTTP to HTTPS in LICENSE. (2363440f by 60381935+luracasmus)
- Fix RandomPatternParser suggestions.
"x%" was being dropped.
(da3fd6c9 by wizjany)
- Reinstate localized name lookup on BlockType.
(e0814cfe by wizjany)
- Update to use the new runtime rhino JAR
(ba91dff1 by octavia.togami)
- Correct typo in region selector docs
(9a11c578 by octavia.togami)
- Add compatibility handlers for beds and banners for MCEdit Schematics (#561)
* Add compatibility handlers for beds and banners
* IntTag#getValue does not return null so do not check that (53ac21aa by emcchickeneer)
- Allow craftscripts to exit early + cleanly (#1308)
* Allow craftscripts to exit early + cleanly
* Add de-facto standard javadoc tags (a02458b7 by octavia.togami)
- Move expression source string to the expression class.
(df3b3736 by wizjany)
- Add makeShape Expression overload for consistency.
(fa0618d9 by wizjany)
- Pre-compile the expression used in the deform brush.
This lets the command fail early, rather than throwing wrapped runtime
exceptions on every brush usage.
(cd9a45bd by wizjany)
- Delay command block active update if needed (#1285)
* Delay command block active update if needed
If we are checking if a command block session is active, and we are not
on the main thread, schedule a task instead to update the active status
eventually, rather than waiting on the main thread.
* What's that? Non-static state, you say?
Just saw we have a field for the plugin here. Might as well use it.
* Check if chunk is loaded for sender before type (3fdb10ad by octavia.togami)
- Make the null-result case visible to the user
(83438644 by octavia.togami)
- Don't suggest default namespaces.
This just ends adding a lot of `minecraft:` to otherwise short commands.
(d2601851 by wizjany)
- Limit direction names (#1293)
* Limit direction names
This reduces interference with block arguments, since none of these are
block names now.
* Drop other dir comments (8c83fd62 by octavia.togami)
- Update Piston to fix bugs
Closes #1292 via Piston fixes.
(dc56b602 by octavia.togami)
- Fix fabric genSources task
(068ac9b5 by octavia.togami)
- Add default-pending label to issue templates
(d3a37995 by octavia.togami)
- Optimize poly region vertex add, fix Edge
(56d0c6e7 by octavia.togami)
- Properly close all files when dealing with archives (#1274)
* Properly close all files when dealing with archives
* Move file utils to SafeFiles class
* Licenses (a600266d by octavia.togami)
- De-dup Bukkit argument rebuilding code
(5ab71109 by octavia.togami)
- Fix onAsyncTabComplete handling of invalid values
This fixes #1281, by just ignoring weird tab completion requests.
(7d4563a3 by octavia.togami)
- Re-add block/item localized name methods to registries.
WorldGuard uses these still.
(439d6c81 by wizjany)
- Use custom radix sort for ordering blocks (#1277)
* Use custom radix sort for ordering blocks
* Licenses :P
* Fix ordering, add test for it
* Grant Gradle more memory (thx Fabric)
* Increase (?) / Specify memory for core tests
* Many attempts at fixing OOM (bb013aa8 by octavia.togami)
- Add height part to expand vert command
(404feef5 by octavia.togami)
- Fix misalignment of libs dependencies
(f51fb1cd by octavia.togami)
- Disable snapshot-fs test for now.
(4bbdc059 by wizjany)
- Add version section to bug report template. (f0f9efff by wizjany)
- Make //size text color consistent.
(eb8fcdcd by wizjany)
- Names via Translation (#1268)
* Deprecate BiomeRegistry, etc.
* Update some libraries, e.g. text
* Move to new translation renderer
* Revert "Deprecate BiomeRegistry, etc."
This reverts commit 59a5d6c92aec52739a8dc68ac3d23898af7593dd.
This was not a good idea for potential mod shenanigans.
* Move BiomeData#getName to BiomeRegistry, use i18n
* Use getRichName instead of getName
* Implement getRichName for NullBiomeRegistry
* Add getRichName for blocks
* Relocate net.kyori.minecraft
* Update adapters for getRichBlockName
* Add getRichName for items
* Update adapters for getRichItemName
* Update adapters JAR for merge (cfd26253 by octavia.togami)
- Validate placed blocks / WNA (#1263)
* Optionally validate placed blocks
This allows re-connection of fences, chests, panes, etc.; removal of
blocks in invalid states; and more!
The Connections side-effect already did this for neighbors, so this is
now renamed to Validation for accuracy, and left on by default.
This also fixes some inconsistencies between the Fabric & Forge
* Add forge comment to fabric world
* Add WorldNativeAccess common logic
* Add Fabric WNA
* Add Bukkit WNA for adapters
* Fix imports for new Fabric mappings
* Pass raw world ref to Bukkit adapters
* Remove client-only block update call
We always assume a server world.
* Allow WNA impls to inspect side-effects
* Update adapters for WNA
* Fix adapter JAR
* Generify EVENTS side effect
* Update adapters for EVENTS change (2f4c44f8 by octavia.togami)
- Merge pull request #521 from EngineHub/feature/cubic-chunks-7
Cubic Chunks compatibility (version 7) (17880b81 by octavia.togami)
- Merge master
(1c6b1b38 by octavia.togami)
- Only add adapters to dist jar
(20d630ce by octavia.togami)
- [Forge] Require MC between current + next major version
(e6924620 by octavia.togami)
- Nest snapshot test dbs in a root temp folder
Allows us to clean it all up easily.
(e6d5950b by octavia.togami)
- Allow expand to be used by console. (#1264)
* Allow expand to be used by console.
Also fix direction converter requiring a player.
* Revert exception. (b4d2db3d by wizjany)
- use JavaPlugin.getResource() instead of JarFile.getEntry() (#566)
* use JavaPlugin.getResource() instead of JarFile.getEntry()
* use try-with-resources
* fix typo (47db40f9 by tsao-chi)
- Correct capitalization on nav wand i18n
(1ca94fa2 by octavia.togami)
- Update adapters.
(25ec78f3 by wizjany)
- Replace fast mode with a side effect system, with fine-grained control (#547)
* Speed up initial change buffering by removing streams and optional wrapping
* Bump the adapters for an experimental performance boost (Purely Bukkit 1.15.2)
* Bump adapters for fixes
* Bump adapters for further performance boosts
* Migrate fast mode to a BlockUpdates section, allowing fine-grained control
* Rename to SideEffect and clean up usage of the set
* Implement a 'usable' state
* Add a test command to demonstrate SideEffects. This is non-final
* Move //sideeffect into //fast
* Improve the box for //fast
* Switch to a system that includes "delayed" as a mode
* Remove the concept of configurable side effects, all are configurable. And each platform specifies what it supports.
* Implement side effects on other platforms (and spigot versions)
* Only use the side effects from the world editing platform
* Update from review
* Rename WorldApplyingExtent to SideEffectExtent
* More review fixes
* Update the World#applySideEffects return type to return the applied side effects
* Fixed requested changes
* Fixed checkstyle
* Improve setBlock javadocs
* Further improve
* Switch parameter name
* Fixed typo in translation key
* Temporarily remove DELAYED
* static final
* Side Effects = 7.2.0 snapshot (865c3a24 by mnmiller1)
- Remove no-double-slash option from configs
(a06b8342 by themolkapl)
- Merge pull request #557 from EngineHub/feature/expression-coverage
Expression coverage (6e87fda1 by octavia.togami)
- Fix exponent parsing, remove impossible (?) case
(02da42f9 by octavia.togami)
- Cover even more cases
(b8130eb5 by octavia.togami)
- Cover many more ops
(3dbaae79 by octavia.togami)
- Fix not operator
(00c7d3a1 by octavia.togami)
- Fix pre- and post- ops
(0f787a89 by octavia.togami)
- Remove non-valued return
(42e515f4 by octavia.togami)
- Extract common simple test case method
(910c89be by octavia.togami)
- Fix bug introduced in return-handling refactor
(f8be17d3 by octavia.togami)
- Add more expression test cases, fix bugs
Also added a few more comments + reorganized exceptions that are
(cbd68654 by octavia.togami)
- Make testEvaluate more compact
(b9ba337f by octavia.togami)
- Do not try crowdin if using offline mode
(ae1e68e1 by octavia.togami)
- Add codecov / jacoco hooks (#554)
* Add codecov / jacoco hooks
* Upgrade codecov plugin
(bfbf9a48 by octavia.togami)
- Tick watchdog by default (#555)
(e476be11 by mnmiller1)
- Expression Goodie Bag (#553)
* Remove async expression eval. Implement timeout inline
* Remove static state from expr functions
* Remove now-unused TL stack
* Rework some expr handles
(6bc1d464 by octavia.togami)
- Merge pull request #549 from Gimlao/patch-2
Update draw.js (486f20a3 by octavia.togami)
- Update draw.js
Fixed the non working orientation and palette feature. (d7ce7a2a by g.gulminelli)
- Replaced the "please report this" message in the legacy schematic loader
(be30a94b by mnmiller1)
- Fix commenting on bug_report.md
(f752b011 by octavia.togami)
- Add issue template config
(0c456ef7 by octavia.togami)
- Add issue templates (22eabc65 by octavia.togami)
- Merge pull request #551 from EngineHub/feature/improved-version-specs
Improve versioning (28c3dd4a by octavia.togami)
- Read WE version from manifest ourselves
(947775b5 by octavia.togami)
- Make internal version always semver
(3e15c6df by octavia.togami)
- Lower load factors in BlockMap
We can sacrifice these tiny amounts of memory for large CPU gains.
(3ed19026 by octavia.togami)
- Significantly improve performance in ChunkBatchingExtent and other buffering extents (#550)
* Re-apply non-adapter performance boosts in separate PR
* Improved deprecation handling
* Move TODO
(f111f6bf by mnmiller1)
- [Forge] Include all -core resources, for all langs
(92eab931 by octavia.togami)
- [Forge] Fix loading legacy/lang in dev
(38f3f8e6 by octavia.togami)
- [Fabric] Fix tile entities expecting proper pos data
(93762093 by octavia.togami)
- Bump mappings and implement trees for Forge
(48cc31c1 by mnmiller1)
- [Forge, Fabric] Update to latest 1.15.2
Some bits of the Fabric 1.15.2 update were moved into common code.
This is NOT ready yet, tree features still need to be updated. Mappings
are comitted, just waiting for them to come out.
(0324196b by octavia.togami)
- Revert "Revert "Add Vault as a softdepend to the Bukkit variant to prevent a warning from Spigot""
This reverts commit 376f241b7dfbe3cf221adaae340661d0c9a5c81f.
Spigot bad. Also LP bad. This really shouldn't be necessary but it's
probably safer due to all the weird shit spigot and LP do.
(68d48148 by wizjany)
- Bump adapters to fix errors
(06414098 by mnmiller1)
- Revert "Add Vault as a softdepend to the Bukkit variant to prevent a warning from Spigot"
This reverts commit 33cf4c080bcb9dba4823d67ea4bb2ab8c673275b.
(376f241b by mnmiller1)
- Improve speed of BSIA, clean up Int2BaseBlockMap (#548)
* Improve speed of BSIA, clean up Int2BaseBlock
* Fix some compile errors / bugs
(202f9869 by octavia.togami)
- Generify BlockMap
(7384b697 by octavia.togami)
- Always use UTF-8 for loading translations
(624b3a44 by octavia.togami)
- Add Vault as a softdepend to the Bukkit variant to prevent a warning from Spigot
(33cf4c08 by mnmiller1)
- Bump to 7.1.1-SNAPSHOT for continued development.
(e5c3c7ae by mnmiller1)
- Release WorldEdit 7.1.0
(d283dd91 by mnmiller1)
- Bump bStats version and update 7.1.0 changelog
(8e55131a by mnmiller1)
- Bump dataversion for WorldEdit CLI, and minify all of the JSON files
(d7089a65 by mnmiller1)
- Bump Fabric to 1.15.2. It already worked on 1.15.2 before this, just bumping mappings.
(00d6c31b by mnmiller1)
- Add adapters for 1.15.2.
(a27ade54 by wizjany)
- Add license block for text library. (#544)
(9222e00c by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(bfecf2a0 by mnmiller1)
- Bump to 7.1.0RC1
(fa9f4fa4 by mnmiller1)
- Don't send bad packets to the client.
The adapter only can send a structure block change ID, so we shouldn't
attempt to send nbt for other block entities.
(05cc7aa0 by wizjany)
- Make missing Bukkit impl adapter more user-friendly.
* 100s of "Unknown property" warnings in log aren't useful, only drown
out the actual adapter warning
* Most people aren't looking at their console anyway, so hijack the old
Actor#tellVersion to warn of missing adapters.
(a398c86d by wizjany)
- Remove unused EditSessionHolder class.
(da98b5fe by wizjany)
- Expose legacy data value. (#542)
Fixes WORLDEDIT-4010. (993e49b1 by wizjany)
- Fixed the adapt function for Actor -> Bukkit not working for players or command blocks
(e198718a by mnmiller1)
- BukkitAdapter: Add Bukkit CommandSender --> WorldEdit Actor (#539)
* BukkitAdapter: Added Bukkit CommandSender --> WorldEdit Actor
* Add a reverse adapter
Co-authored-by: Matthew Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(3ed02aa1 by github)
- Fixed redone translation string
(5fb91c62 by mnmiller1)
- Merge pull request #541 from EngineHub/feature/item-registry-enchancements
Add a ItemMaterial for use by CraftBook & CommandBook (39d3ad0e by octavia.togami)
- Move condition to Passthrough constructors
(b0ba9e09 by octavia.togami)
- Use config_loc instead of basedir
basedir can be incorrectly determined by Groovy/Ant, and end up in the
wrong location. Gradle ensures that config_loc is stable.
(c5fd5312 by octavia.togami)
- Merge pull request #530 from EngineHub/feature/expressions-part-2
Expressions Part 2: Compilation (7b2f4ea1 by octavia.togami)
- Drop a bunch of static method imports
(0e371960 by octavia.togami)
- Add a ItemMaterial for use by CraftBook & CommandBook
(1c327764 by wchilders)
- Fix GC shenanigans in regen.
(79c11c5e by wizjany)
- Update Bukkit adapter jar.
Fixes world-name shenanigans.
(2ce345b4 by wizjany)
- [Fabric] Update to 1.15.1
(e9dc8bef by octavia.togami)
- Deprecate entire old commands package
(ad55387a by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(e4121dba by mnmiller1)
- Bump to 7.1.0-Beta 1 for beta.
(2facfeb3 by mnmiller1)
- Clean up handling of sel/nav wand tool (#540)
(7039dc83 by octavia.togami)
- Update changelog for snapshots & tool deprecation
(77fd982b by octavia.togami)
- Finalize adapters for 1.15.1.
No actual mapping changes, just setting the data versions.
(07dc63ee by wizjany)
- Don't leave 0b files when attempting to save old .schematics.
Also fix messages/error propagation.
(2fb8bc62 by wizjany)
- Add new experimental snapshot API (#524)
* Add new experimental snapshot API
This API intends to replace the existing snapshot API in WorldEdit 8.
It is currently experimental, and the old API is soft-deprecated. Once
it is determined to be stable, the old API will be removed and replaced
with this new one.
It uses TrueVFS instead of TrueZIP, due to the latter's status as
matinence-only, and the face that TrueVFS is NIO-FileSystem compatible,
allowing us to integrate it with NIO's native zipfs. The TrueVFS system
does encompass multiple modules, but users and download + install
truevfs-profile-default as a fatjar. We depend on that profile to show
this as the intended solution.
* Port commands to experimental snapshots. Legacy ones are in sibling classes.
* Add many tests, fix bugs
* Clean up imports
* Verify sorting behaviors, fix bugs
* Add license to test
* Add support for DIM region folders
* Fix tests for Windows paths
* Rewrite tests for even more coverage, fix bugs
* Clean up naming on tests
* Add test for legacy format
* Stop trying to abuse `file://`, use `snapfs:` instead
* Simplify iterPaths
* Use File.separator in FS snap tests
* Fix some bugs from T9N PR (#538)
* Use printInfo/printError to keep colors right
* Escape quotes before they go in the map
* I18N-ify new snapshot code
(18a55bc1 by octavia.togami)
- Fix mixin version for Fabric.
(aeb89354 by wizjany)
- Add changelog for 7.1.0 Beta 1, no release yet due to potential MC issue
(be8c5f4b by mnmiller1)
- Added 1.15 bundled data
(42cf2053 by mnmiller1)
- Add license to MutableBiomeArray
(5922df4a by octavia.togami)
- [Fabric] Update to 1.15
(b633775c by octavia.togami)
- Increase expr test timeout to 1 second
(9ede68de by octavia.togami)
- Add Bukkit 1.15 adapters.
(47736abb by wizjany)
- Bypass bukkit api for regeneration.
Done in impl adapter now.
(28dbf191 by wizjany)
- Remove old EvaluatingVisitor
(43601599 by octavia.togami)
- Remove some static imports
(b291159c by octavia.togami)
- Merge master
(05db2046 by octavia.togami)
- Fix some bugs from T9N PR (#538)
* Use printInfo/printError to keep colors right
* Escape quotes before they go in the map
(7831eedf by octavia.togami)
- feat(i18n): add support for translatable text replacement (#478)
* Rebase translation work for easier rebasing
* Fixed gradle setup
* Further translations
* Add a few more strings
* Remove support for pluralisation to match Minecraft and alleviate issues with over-complexity
* Further translations
* Added a tonne more translations
* Added the remaining translation nodes
* When custom files are found, use the base files for default values.
* Only download translations if a key is provided
* Fixed typo in brush radius too large
* Allow translation files to be missing entries, and use the english version in place.
* Fixed issues brought up in review
* Reverse translation order (#533)
* Fix a lot of PR comments
* Add JD to the Operation warned field due to no private fields in J8
* Only warn when there are messages
(679b00bd by mnmiller1)
- Fix commands.
(da2ab029 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #529 from EngineHub/fix/bukkit-suggestion-woes
* Ensure we own commands before completing them.
* Fix `/worldedit:` prefixed commands. (f25c5589 by wizjany)
- Fix command labels, extra slashes.
(fcc048f8 by wizjany)
- Fix /worldedit:xyz commands on Bukkit. (execution and completions)
(dd5b8b1a by wizjany)
- Ensure we own commands before completing them.
(d81fd993 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #536 from enveeed/feature/line-convex-selection
Add //line support for convex polyhedral selections (d132f08b by octavia.togami)
- Use ImmutableList instead of ArrayList, cleanup logic
(c93fb82d by octavia.togami)
- restored command description to be more close to the original
(275ecb05 by 25058915+enveeed)
- added overload to avoid breaking method signature for drawLine()
(c5a07388 by 25058915+enveeed)
- fixed changes to be within code conventions
(f22f5332 by 25058915+enveeed)
- added //line support for convex polyhedral selections
(093902b0 by 25058915+enveeed)
- Use commandblock name as session key (#535)
* Use commandblock name as session key
* Use a UUIDv3 with a given session prefix
* Use a UUIDv3
* Prefix the UUID and use a charset
* Fixed a few issues with using CommandBlocks
* Remove /worldedit:/ workaround
(0354edc1 by mnmiller1)
- Fix legacy import (#534)
* always use data fixer
* undo reformat
* fixer -> no fixer -> fail
* extract variable
(b425649d by miclebrick)
- Bypass Bukkit in more situations (#532)
* Bypass Bukkit in more situations
* Use orElseGet
* Apply the same optimisation in the reverse BlockData adapter, and use lambdas instead of AIC
* Remove bukkit type checks
* Improve reliability of fallbacks
(77ef0ae4 by mnmiller1)
- Fix flipping of chests and stairs (#526)
* Fix flipping of chests and stairs
* Check if the new property value is valid before updating
* Only for horizontal flips double chests/stairs should be modified
(89bc664f by hannos17)
- Merge pull request #531 from EngineHub/wiz/misc-fixes
* Make a few more selection commands usable from console.
* Use persistent leaves for garden patch generator (/pumpkins)
* Make lrbuild tool use history.
* Add -n flag to //paste to select without pasting. (23a39290 by wizjany)
- Add -n flag to //paste to select without pasting.
(fc5c625f by wizjany)
- Make lrbuild tool use history.
(2b1a7ed9 by wizjany)
- Use persistent leaves for garden patch generator (/pumpkins)
(e5fe0513 by wizjany)
- Make a few more selection commands usable from console.
(575463a8 by wizjany)
- Remove unused asm dependency
(cd941463 by ket1999)
- Add licenses
(d9e74f52 by ket1999)
- Merge pull request #527 from EngineHub/feature/extended-expressions
Expressions Part 1: ANTLR (1fbb7a70 by octy)
- Merge pull request #528 from Pieter12345/master
Fix stack command diagonal shifting with -s flag (94bdd767 by octy)
- Fix stack command diagonal shifting with -s flag
Fix `//stack -s [num]` shifting the selection to unexpected places. This fix causes `//stack -s [num]` behavior in diagonal directions to be consistent with the behavior in non-diagonal directions, which means that the last stack will be selected.
(bf3b91aa by p.j.s.kools)
- Remove extra stack trace print
(a2ec0591 by ket1999)
- Write an alternative expression compiler using MethodHandles
(064a38ec by ket1999)
- Add tests for expressions listed on the docs
(257988b1 by ket1999)
- Catch small edge-case in parser
(777b132a by ket1999)
- Clean up formatting on ANTLR grammar
(ae71c2a5 by ket1999)
- Limit expression thread count to processor count.
(fa42e402 by ket1999)
- Improve timeout tracking for expressions
(b0528f15 by ket1999)
- Some shading fixes
(91a78f72 by ket1999)
- Fix gradle build
(a273e55e by ket1999)
- Completely rewrite the expression parser in ANTLR.
(1ba02c54 by ket1999)
- Small modifications for better visitors
(9f1e7cda by ket1999)
- Add initial ANTLR setup + lex/parser
(7d52374f by ket1999)
- Merge pull request #525 from MattBDev/patch-1
Fixed snapshot typo (21f3d967 by octy)
- Fixed snapshot typo (ffbb25f1 by 4009945+mattbdev)
- Update to Piston 0.5.2 + Doctools/Deprecation improvements (#523)
* Update to Piston 0.5.2
* [Doctools] Fix output, be verbose about deprecations
* Improve deprecation system, doctools output
(03c0cce5 by octy)
- Merge pull request #517 from EngineHub/feature/watchdog-ticking
Tick the watchdog on world actions (d8d25fbf by octy)
- Apply watchdog mode to undo/redo. Abstract EditSession creation logic.
(91f92a46 by wizjany)
- Restore mixin generic
(3093c456 by ket1999)
- Properly use mixins to implement Watchdog
(a273e27e by ket1999)
- Add Bukkit watchdog implementation.
(da0ef122 by wizjany)
- Disable watchdog ticking by default, //watchdog to turn on
(7e3fc6c8 by ket1999)
- Initial watchdog setup. Bukkit needs adapters, everything needs testing.
(8af68fc8 by ket1999)
- Merge pull request #522 from EngineHub/feat/nested-fabric-api
Bundle required fabric api jars. (a515ed0a by wizjany)
- Merge branch 'master' into feat/nested-fabric-api (7f416615 by wizjany)
- Harden JsonFileSessionStore against nulls/Gson oddities
(fa25ad22 by ket1999)
- Trigger test for hooks
(982caaff by ket1999)
- Update ForgeGradle + Gradle
(bb8c150e by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #520 from EngineHub/feature/tool-command
Add /tool back, deprecate global tool commands (1832d08d by kenzie togami)
- Force non-Locatable actors to use placeAtPos1
(6162a470 by kenzie togami)
- Fix console command usage.
(44dc926c by wizjany)
- [Forge] Update to Recommended Forge, newer mappings
(23ca70e4 by kenzie togami)
- Add `/brush none` and unbind aliases
(ba26d788 by kenzie togami)
- Add /tool back, deprecate global tool commands
(0e9fee3b by kenzie togami)
- [Forge] Update FG + Forge
(fa364dd7 by kenzie togami)
- [CLI,Libs] Minimize CLI, exclude slf4j from libs
(8fdd15f3 by kenzie togami)
- Create parser context data for factory converter in non-user-mode
(a73a45ce by matthew miller)
- [Doctools] Fix //expand listing, ensure no missed commands
(299d703f by kenzie togami)
- Use https for the pastebin service
(44bffc5a by matthew miller)
- [Doctools] Add command-topic for CSS markup
(45bfa0d1 by kenzie togami)
- [Doctools] Fix //rotate description quoting
(7af397bd by kenzie togami)
- feature(cli): Added a CLI version of WorldEdit, and allowed most commands to be run from console (#508)
* Re-do commits to avoid awful rebase
* You can load and save a schematic file now. Still gotta setup ability to use commands as a console actor.
* Add a world override concept to LocalSession, and allow a lot more commands to be performed by actors.
* Fixed commands, and set the loaded schematic as the world override in CLI
* Properly load tags
* Added 1.14.4 data values
* Allow a majority of commands to be performed by the console.
* Fixed a lot of PR requested changes
* Added a Locatable interface and use that for getting the location of the player in commands.
* Added script support. Currently requires a newline at the end of the script.
* Shade everything to allow this to run locally - should probably minimize this to an extent later.
* Actually hook up the version
* Added a //world command to set the override
* Fixed a missed checkstyle issue
* Added CommandBlock support to Bukkit
* Make command block support configurable
* Minor cleanup and implementing a few of the final functions
* Fixed most issues from PR
* Improve UX, saving is now automatic and unknown command messages show
* Better save docs and support any clipboard format
* Include the entire formats list
* Clear the world override if the selector is called on another world.
* Update logging extent to allow basic logging with non-player actors
(06204787 by matthew miller)
- [Doctools] Read source files for command ordering
(a0b9810c by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #516 from EngineHub/bugfix/memory-followups
Add validator extent to every entry point, fix extent ordering (487da77a by kenzie togami)
- Add validator extent to every entry point, fix extent ordering
(33633acb by kenzie togami)
- Memory optimizations (#505)
* Remove LocatedBlock overhead in LBL map
* Add new space-efficient block map, with thourough testing
* Drop ordering property, add full insertion test
* Add licenses
* Fix mocked platform conflicts
* Disable full block map testing for faster builds
* Re-implement BlockMap with fastutil maps
* Re-write chunk batching to be memory efficient
* Make MultiStageReorder use BlockMap
* Increase LBL load factor, fix long-pack limit detection
* Fix infinite loop in chunk batching
* Save memory in history by cleaning up MSR
* Re-implement LocatedBlockList in BlockMap
* Fix data race with BlockType lazy fields
* Make IDs ALWAYS present, only runtime-consistent. Use for memory efficiency in BlockMap
* Remap inner structure of BlockMap for smaller maps
* Remove containedBlocks fields, not very efficient
* Fix minor de-optimizing bug in stage reorder
* Make long packed y signed
* Add extended Y limit configuration option
* Add licenses
* Store 3 ints for unoptimized BV list
* Add final to BitMath
* Correct int-cast for long-packing
(f472c20b by kenzie togami)
- Bump to 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT for continued development
(ec5bc5a3 by matthew miller)
- Bump to 7.0.1
(22cf93c3 by matthew miller)
- Fix source masks using EditSession instead of clipboard. (#515)
(61bc012f by wizjany)
- Fix bug with spaces at end of suggestions.
(f83de2a7 by kenzie togami)
- Fix schematic list box loading schems with spaces in path. (0e258394 by wizjany)
- Update/remove more dead links.
(17cfdee3 by wizjany)
- Update docs links to point to enginehub.
(95d5adb3 by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot.
(11a532be by wizjany)
- 7.0.1 release candidate 2
(bdaffff9 by wizjany)
- This is how Mojang checks if trees can grow.
Subject to changes.
(d822ccc9 by wizjany)
- Add -e/-b/-m flags to //stack and //move, to match copy and paste.
(e25a6d21 by wizjany)
- Make EditSession#center (//center) set even y blocks.
At some point this was fixed for x and z but never for y...
(a1465c02 by wizjany)
- Add missing radius checks.
(6ab74dc7 by wizjany)
- [Forge] Switch off of deprecated getEntityPlayer
(88803858 by kenzie togami)
- [Forge] Update to 28.0.45 for package rename
(35edd95c by kenzie togami)
- Skip invalid blocks in schematics.
(4b54c32f by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #513 from EngineHub/bugfix/reloadable-internal-state-ids
Re-load internal state IDs when WORLD_EDITING cap is re-loaded (df9d766e by wizjany)
- [Forge] Mark chunks for save after editing biomes
(5f5c0670 by kenzie togami)
- Re-load internal state IDs when WORLD_EDITING cap is re-loaded
(f848d311 by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #510 from EngineHub/feature/blocks-are-patterns
Make BlockStateHolder extend Pattern. (9a133c05 by wizjany)
- Update to Forge 28.0.34 for PlayerInteract fix
(7d31ac6d by kenzie togami)
- Fix travis.
(50341aca by wizjany)
- Make TE tag optional for MCEdit schems too.
And name our threads here too.
(afae2b07 by wizjany)
- Switch build badge to TC.
Also remove dead wiki link. (c5f46d15 by wizjany)
- Remove overrides.
(9d9e3ea0 by wizjany)
- Make BlockStateHolder extend Pattern.
Removes the need for wrapping them in BlockPattern.
(6631b6bd by wizjany)
- Load chunks when setting biomes too.
(f4c238c3 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #499 from EngineHub/fix/quoted
Fixes using suggestions with quoted args, as well as a few other minor issues with suggestions. (6855f221 by wizjany)
- Don't suggest ##* for masks.
(c93e5ccf by wizjany)
- Fix other minor suggestion bugs
(50cea374 by kenzie togami)
- Fix suggestions on Bukkit for good
(76b608f9 by kenzie togami)
- Potenially fix quoted string completion
(3a5170a0 by kenzie togami)
- Merge branch 'master' into fix/quoted
(d134820b by kenzie togami)
- Fix some load-order issues probably.
Edge cases might still exist around plugins which use WE for initial
world-gen, or in general plugins that try to access the platform
before it's ready.
(0f420f02 by wizjany)
- Make a bunch of paginations internal, generify command boxes. (#509)
(8f33e0d5 by wizjany)
- [Forge] Update to 1.14.4, pending Forge bugfixes
(c8cf0d8b by kenzie togami)
- Output to debug only if we have a valid DFU for schematics.
Warn for backwards (since we can't DFU) and info for missing DFU
(since it might still be compatible).
Under normal circumstances, a DFU should be available so we'll only
log to debug (which is generally off).
(415cdc0a by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #495 from EngineHub/hotfix/nav
Pass through wall improvements (78488d9b by wizjany)
- Move isAllowedToFly and setFlying to AbstractPlayer, protect them.
(4ee2d3b4 by wizjany)
- Move floatAt logic to AbstractPlayer, add isAllowedToFly and setFlying.
(2cc6a367 by wizjany)
- Fix error in /up when used out of bounds.
Also reduce calls to Entity#getLocation() all over since it's
more expensive than it needs to be (adapts world/vector every time).
(8545417b by wizjany)
- Fix potential race condition.
(e504c29d by wizjany)
- Pass through wall improvements
This change simplifies the algorithm greatly.
Additionally, this fixes a bug where if standing in a non-solid block
i.e. a glass pane, //thru, and the nav wand would not work.
(917f8a18 by wyatt childers)
- Fixed tile entity interaction with Fabric
(a9b3fb14 by matthew miller)
- Bump to Piston 0.4.3
(449b0991 by matthew miller)
- Back to snapshots
(c3e3ae49 by matthew miller)
- 7.0.1 RC1
(5c2b9e41 by matthew miller)
- Add more id conversions.
Bukkit apparently lower cases these for us, but not Forge.
(And invalid block entities are fine - invalid keys are not).
(edb2e919 by wizjany)
- Don't load old adapters.
(a65351e4 by wizjany)
- Update bukkit adapters for 1.14.4.
(7c41949f by wizjany)
- Update Fabric to 1.14.4 and fix physics updates
(7b9075c0 by matthew miller)
- Fix Forge regen, by retaining the world reference. Also close the world.
(89753477 by kenzie togami)
- BrushTool typo (1d413cde by jesse boyd)
- Don't overwrite history during changes.
Fixes issues with some changes not being undone.
I mean, the sphere algorithm needs to not set blocks 20 times,
but other things can trigger this too.
Also allow radius 0 sphere via //sphere (because /br sphere allows it).
(05cee0a3 by wizjany)
- Actually use fixed IDs in MCEdit reader.
(f75104f2 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #504 from EngineHub/feature/junit-5
Switch to JUnit 5 (6e90c591 by kenzie togami)
- Narrow timeout test exception type
(c1f4eecd by kenzie togami)
- Replace try-fail-catch-assert with assertThrows
(5c5c822f by kenzie togami)
- Move Bukkit to JUnit 5
(3b157b67 by kenzie togami)
- Move Core to JUnit 5
(429d0227 by kenzie togami)
- Properly acquire JUnit 4, drop json-simple
(e98b99ed by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #503 from EngineHub/feature/kotlin-dsl-gradle-scripts
Kotlin DSL Gradle Scripts (bcea78c7 by kenzie togami)
- Account for IntelliJ bug
(5fa311be by kenzie togami)
- Attempt to fix ASM conflict
(ad5dcbea by kenzie togami)
- Fix fabric output jar
(98e29f63 by kenzie togami)
- Try downgrading fabric
(58863c22 by kenzie togami)
- Improve logging, update to 5.5.1
(52a62b98 by kenzie togami)
- Minor fixes for craftscripts in Forge
(5277f99b by kenzie togami)
- Migrate Sponge, Libs to Kotlin DSL
(5a14693a by kenzie togami)
- Fixup after shade rhino merge
(3bdc1c1c by kenzie togami)
- Migrate Forge to Kotlin DSL
(3d4025c7 by kenzie togami)
- Migrate Fabric to Kotlin DSL
(47b9716b by kenzie togami)
- Migrate Core to Kotlin DSL
(55100761 by kenzie togami)
- Migrate Bukkit to Kotlin DSL
(ab8397e5 by kenzie togami)
- Re-write root and libs to Kotlin DSL
(19802e47 by kenzie togami)
- Move away from deprecation, move dependencies towards buildSrc
(eccbad92 by kenzie togami)
- Further minor cleanup from Gradle 5 change
(59c2a15c by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #501 from EngineHub/feature/gradle-5
Update to Gradle 5 (4874c314 by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #498 from EngineHub/feature/improved-chunk-batching
Buffered extent improvements (9e7d4666 by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #500 from EngineHub/bugfix/libraries-in-forge-jar
Shade Rhino and truezip into Forge dist (b5ed1973 by kenzie togami)
- Ensure blocks are not moved below world boundary
(e87a5559 by kenzie togami)
- Update to Gradle 5.5
(c5c6a091 by kenzie togami)
- Prepare worldedit-libs for shadow upgrade
(05bf211d by kenzie togami)
- Shade Rhino and truezip into Forge dist
(5a464142 by kenzie togami)
- Grav brush: move to bottom, not down one
(2ee71cc7 by kenzie togami)
- Play nicer with naughty plugins.
(a18f26f8 by wizjany)
- Fix gravity brush itself, not EditSession
(3ad80665 by kenzie togami)
- Fix handling CUI on Forge server.
(f0c0eedd by wizjany)
- First attempt at fixing quoted string oddities.
(96e2b6c5 by wizjany)
- Use pagination for //distr and store results. (#496)
(508ece9e by wizjany)
- Typo fixes and command clarifications/cleanup.
Also re-disable the gradle daemon. It doesn't always play nice with
ForgeGradle and hogs ram.
(a2b3aabb by wizjany)
- License for new class
(f2c47f37 by kenzie togami)
- Many fixes for buffered extents
(99ee32fe by kenzie togami)
- Implement getBlock for chunk batching extent
Also improve speed of comparators, by using ::comparingX and bitwise
(d27daefd by kenzie togami)
- Make //count take a mask. Also doc updates, perm fixes.
(625cbe5e by wizjany)
- Added `worldedit.setwand` permission required to change wand/navwand.
Players without this perm will be stuck with the configuration-defined
default wand/navwand items.
(1d1c3888 by wizjany)
- Correct perms for nav wand binding.
(6be77451 by wizjany)
- Fix setting player heads with owner name.
(9cbf8178 by wizjany)
- [Docs] Add a more visible tip about //help on the commands page.
(abbca2ea by wizjany)
- Re-send type id for cuboid CUI.
Works like poly CUI now.
CUI in general needs to cleanup :\
(fae44ffa by wizjany)
- Update info tool to components.
(b5e895c3 by wizjany)
- Fix pasting leashed entities. (#494)
(9136139c by wizjany)
- Allow block replacer to copy TEs.
(927ae6d0 by wizjany)
- Change unknown selector to list to enable suggestions.
(2b0a4bab by wizjany)
- Paintings are very special (#492)
Fixes WORLDEDIT-3429 (096a9e4f by brokkonaut)
- Make the selection wand and navigation wand normal tools. (#493)
This means users can bind and unbind them to any item, like other tools.
By default, the items in config will be automatically bound. After
setting a different item via `//selwand` or `//navwand`, that item will
subsequently be used for that user.
Also add -n to //wand to get a navwand.
Also various other tool-related cleanup.
(c0f2557f by wizjany)
- Fix infinite loop re-sizing block state internal ID array.
(542f87b8 by wizjany)
- [Fabric] Update fabric/yarn versions to 1.14.3.
(efc4d7cb by wizjany)
- feature(fabric): added fabric support (#491)
* Initial work towards Fabric compat. This does not compile yet
* Further updates - should compile but Gradle is being weird.
* Remove useless buildscript extras
* Added mixins to buildscript classpath to fix Loom crash
* Make it compile
* Got it building and added interaction
* Fixed review comments
* Use ServerPlayerEntity for FakePlayer
* Use method references for nicer names
* Fixed remaining comments and added networking for CUI
* Output as dist.jar
* Added mixins for left click air
* Use regex for cleanliness
(aa8d34c9 by matthew miller)
- Update Piston for to 0.4.2 for bugfix.
(7d558ccf by wizjany)
- [Forge] Update to 1.14.3
(255f016d by kenzie togami)
- Add 1.14 blocks, items, entities, and tags. (#490)
Should remain backwards compatible with 1.13. Removed blocks/items will
be forwarded to the "replacement" block/item. (e.g. BlockTypes.SIGN will
find OAK_SIGN on 1.14.) (79910c57 by wizjany)
- [Forge] Use IClearable to clear containers.
(2347fdff by wizjany)
- [Forge] Update to newer 1.14.2 forge, mappings
(7879be15 by kenzie togami)
- Cleanup multiple batch usage for chunk deletion.
(8fcc22c2 by wizjany)
- Re-add delchunks command (#481)
The new command now writes a json file to WorldEdit's working directory with instructions on which chunks to delete, which is read by the plugin/mod at startup and calls the ChunkDeleter.
The chunk deleter parses the json and iterates the instructions, backing up .mca files as it goes and overwriting the offset headers with 0 wherever a chunk needs to be deleted.
This allows Minecraft to reclaim the space used for that chunk, as well as forcing it to be generated from scratch next time the area is loaded. (d763ab37 by wizjany)
- Bit more cleanup for schematic handling.
(902754ce by wizjany)
- Fix requirements of sponge schematic spec.
(a3d23fdc by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #482 from EngineHub/forge-1.14
Update to Forge 1.14. (c97071c0 by kenzie togami)
- Clean up/fix undo/redo. Add separate .self perm nodes.
(dcd1d8d0 by wizjany)
- Update to Forge 1.14.
(078d6f64 by wizjany)
- Save some RAM.
Vanilla only needs 12k~ states right now, 32k is unnecessary.
(61fd44fa by wizjany)
- Fix BlockTransformExtent rotating directional boolean properties.
Also add support for redstone dust, which is directional non-boolean.
(It's the only block like this atm.)
(0aa0dbfd by wizjany)
- Cleanup Bukkit internal id usage.
(0088fe79 by wizjany)
- Add perf. improvments for Forge
(27c7d488 by kenzie togami)
- Clean-up some misc. parts of the code
(8c17aab9 by kenzie togami)
- This does something idk.
(dc21b4df by wizjany)
- Few fixes for worldedit changes
(2571efb5 by matthew miller)
- Initial attempt at binding state IDs
(a3a175ab by kenzie togami)
- Bring FakePlayer cache to Forge.
(e69ba31d by wizjany)
- Implement item brushes and item NBT for bukkit.
This allows usage of `/br <apply|paint> <shape> item` and the `offhand`
syntax for item parser to use NBT.
(e1c19159 by wizjany)
- Correctly unwrap old CommandExceptions in AsyncCommandBuilder.
(6e833a9f by wizjany)
- Use AsyncCommandBuilder for /calc.
(7787f2c1 by wizjany)
- Import cleanup, ensure gradle uses https for deps, bump deps.
(213cadf0 by wizjany)
- Skip poi folders for snapshot restores.
New to 1.14, Mojang stores .mca files which don't contain chunks in the
Note: we explicitly filter *out* the poi folder, instead of filtering
*to* the regions folder, since old versions of minecraft had regions
directly in the world folder (instead of a regions subfolder).
(6f7927bc by wizjany)
- Fix some reload issues.
And some unload issues.
(efb7650d by wizjany)
- Fix item interact event.
(fd1178a3 by wizjany)
- Improved usage of the naturalize command over large areas
This change fixes the block count report, and also makes
naturalize act more like a "//replace dirt grass" where
we only attempt block changes if the block is not already
what we're looking for.
(026bfeed by wyatt childers)
- 7.0.1 Snapshots
(f89bc3a6 by matthew miller)
- Bump to 7.0.0
(84eb4b1a by matthew miller)
- Update changelog
(214af8a5 by matthew miller)
- Various fixes and improvements for Forge WE 1.13.
(c361da11 by wizjany)
- Expanded the scope of item brushes (/br apply item, /br paint item).
They now additionally take a direction in which the simulated item usage
should be facing.
Also allow the item parser to parse "hand" and "offhand" as items, to
allow platforms with NBT item support return items with NBT (since
parsing is a slightly more complex task).
(f2f9c266 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #480 from EngineHub/feature/docprinter
New doc printer for rst output (62e2a76d by kenzie togami)
- Don't attempt to check unloaded world refs.
(3fd661c5 by wizjany)
- Use ItemInteract for item right clicks in Sponge.
They don't fire for InteractBlock.
(8022d8e9 by wizjany)
- Restore ability to restore old MCRegion files.
(351fd677 by wizjany)
- Port doc printer to Kotlin, heavily improve
(d46cd78e by kenzie togami)
- Allow clean shutdown.
Rearrange command tables.
(e69aedf0 by wizjany)
- Missing perm.
(e767dd98 by wizjany)
- Write entire perms file for easier gen.
Also fix some format issues.
(22157f08 by wizjany)
- Better spacing for section headers.
(b7e329bc by wizjany)
- Less ugly. Makes tables for all commands and subcommands.
(34020f7b by wizjany)
- Ugly but working generator for rst commands.
(dc380b1f by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(1b4ea528 by matthew miller)
- Update to RC3
(5c2ed022 by matthew miller)
- Handle sub-commands without permissions.
(d7c11cbb by wizjany)
- Check sub-command permissions.
This ensures root commands aren't sent to the client/suggested unless
a player has at least one subcommand available to them.
(a904ff9f by wizjany)
- Update Piston to 0.4.1 for bugfixes
(bae2a0b2 by kenzie togami)
- Update readme links.
(2ef7cfd0 by wizjany)
- Use java-library to exclude some deps.
(e3097dd0 by wizjany)
- Change chunk loading method.
Behavior of loadChunk changed a lot for the worse in CB 1.14.
(3df24102 by wizjany)
- Fix restore for 1.14 chunk format.
Top-most chunk can now have lighting without have a palette or blocks.
(3a6b3dc7 by wizjany)
- Make suggestions more robust.
And fix potential errors in the ^ pattern parser.
(a3afd9d5 by wizjany)
- Fix sponge perms too.
Untested tho cuz 1.13 lol
(a3ca670a by wizjany)
- Few misc command fixes.
(1e7c0742 by wizjany)
- Some command refactoring. Switch usages of page args to -p flag.
(9099a17f by wizjany)
- Update Piston to 0.4.0 for bugfixes
(620992dd by kenzie togami)
- Added a permission node to set NBT data, allowing servers to disallow NBT interactions.
(38607f38 by matthew miller)
- Gradle sucks. (59447c6e by wizjany)
- Apparently CB uses this. (44ee1546 by wizjany)
- Fix builds maybe. (4e43595c by wizjany)
- Don't require command for CUI init.
(6ad27467 by wizjany)
- Wrap and unwrap.
Exceptions are fun.
(ec3648e5 by wizjany)
- Add suggestions for items.
(27b58f4e by wizjany)
- Improve parsing from registries.
If multiple namespaces are present, suggestions will first suggest a
namespace, then once a namespace is selected, keys within that namespace.
Starting an argument with ":" will instead search across all namespaces
for matching keys.
(5e857b35 by wizjany)
- Give factories a default parser.
Later registered parsers will always come before the default, ensuring
that the default parser is used when no other parser can match the input,
and that errors may be thrown by it to signify the end of the line.
(ab1e09fd by wizjany)
- Add comprehensive suggestions to many commands.
All patterns now have suggestions, including recursive patterns.
Suggestions will suggest blocks and block states.
All masks now have suggestions, though mask intersections are not
yet supported due to issues with quotes strings.
EntityRemover and ItemFactory now also have completions, as well
as all RegistryConverters (though I am unsure how many are actually
Also use paper's AsyncTabComplete event, if available.
(6962b2e7 by wizjany)
- Initial support for 1.14.2.
(871c25e1 by wizjany)
- Initial attempt at restoring regen functionality (#475)
(3b2b7f2c by kenzie togami)
- Guard against reloads breaking too much.
(48fb6691 by wizjany)
- Don't attempt to update empty or invalid flower pots.
(4b15439e by wizjany)
- Don't use a no-op suggester
(4804fe64 by matthew miller)
- Added suggestions to a lot of factory-related commands
(a3ffb919 by matthew miller)
- Add /tracemask. (#474)
Allows setting a mask used for block traces. This allows brush tools to
pass through various materials, such as water (e.g. `/tracemask #solid`
or `/tracemask !air,water`) before starting to build.
By default, a null mask is equivalent to #existing (original behavior).
https://gfycat.com/ImmaculateFrayedCockatiel (7b47d9a9 by wizjany)
- Remove oudated and unused html readme.
Closes #471. (see comment)
(d0ef5632 by wizjany)
- Add Forge DataFixer.
Unsure how useful this will be, but eh.
(feed5173 by wizjany)
- Use DFUs for some additional data fixing.
Legacy mapper now uses the data fixers to upgrade blocks and item types
(e.g. signs, dyes that changed names in 1.14).
The sponge schematic reader can now attempt to use the data fixers to
upgrade blocks, block entities, biomes and entities. This has been
tested with the 1.13 -> 1.14 changes. It is yet to be seen if it will
continue to work because...
The mc edit schematic reader has code for using data fixers, but it is
currently disabled as there seem to be some issues with fixing up older
(b0777f6b by wizjany)
- Removed unused classes
(8ee484fc by matthew miller)
- The "spawner|mobType" syntax once again makes functional mob spawners.
Also fix block parser context not being restricted.
(334d5cfa by wizjany)
- Fix //expand, improve //help
(3173e261 by kenzie togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT
(71df3716 by matthew miller)
- Bump to RC2
(7be00cc7 by matthew miller)
- Stop using IAE to communicate parameter mis-use
(e7613dd8 by kenzie togami)
- Update Piston to 0.2.4 for even more bug fixes
(718c2e83 by kenzie togami)
- Use a jar for bukkit impl adapters.
120 class files is a bit much.
(41cfcb6d by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(405bf8dc by matthew miller)
- 7.0.0 Release Candidate 1
(c350863b by matthew miller)
- Update for 1.14.1
(931b7ee6 by wizjany)
- Add DFUs. Currently used by //restore.
(f9d0d340 by wizjany)
- Add //br and //brush as aliases.
(10f7fb6a by wizjany)
- Fix NBT list conversion in 1.14.
(5c97418c by wizjany)
- Fix throwing uncaught exceptions in AsyncCommandBuilder.
(9a913a93 by wizjany)
- Bump Piston to 0.2.3 for deadlock fix
(93dd956b by kenzie togami)
- Bump text-extras to 3.0.2
(6765c289 by kenzie togami)
- Run schematic-file I/O in a task.
(7b170d81 by wizjany)
- Add AsyncCommandBuilder as replacement for AsyncCommandHelper.
See full explanation at https://github.com/EngineHub/WorldGuard/pull/408
(fab21c3e by wizjany)
- Add license.
(aed25fce by wizjany)
- Re-write EventBus to be faster
(a2b67f8d by kenzie togami)
- Apply eclipse plugin to prevent crash in FG
(389671b4 by kenzie togami)
- Update to final Sponge schem v2 spec.
Read lenient, write strict.
(56908a7d by wizjany)
- Pass service to brush sub-commands too.
(e2e903ca by wizjany)
- Re-use command manager service.
(c169d8f2 by wizjany)
- Don't compare null BlockStates.
(31d4daf4 by wizjany)
- Update text-adapters to 3.0.1
Should fix shading issues. (db98cdad by wizjany)
- Fixed direction error
(9a5d45de by matthew miller)
- Implement basic Forge suggestions
(067a570d by kenzie togami)
- Implement suggestions for Bukkit + Sponge
(8a3e6a12 by kenzie togami)
- Update Text to 3
(1c54a04f by kenzie togami)
- Update Piston for suggestions, add hacky-pseudo-suggestions
(4355f8cb by kenzie togami)
- Fix logging on Bukkit, align adapter versions
(acc0e7d0 by kenzie togami)
- Misc fixes.
Closes a few old youtrack issues which I don't remember because I had
like 30 tabs open, and a few other issues which I found while testing
some of those.
(ceff17c4 by wizjany)
- Fix error message with invalid //expand args.
(bc8e477b by wizjany)
- Remove mentions of setupDecompWorkspace in COMPILING.md.
This task is no longer needed or used.
(ac66ab66 by wizjany)
- Create CommandManagerService directly instead of service loading it.
(f2799076 by wizjany)
- Tweak removeabove/removebelow commands.
Fix misplaced negative.
Layer 0 will always be the current layer, plus <height> layers
above/below. No longer adds 1 arbitrarily to height.
(018b6bea by wizjany)
- Actually initialize GameModes and WeatherTypes.
(57c161a6 by wizjany)
- Make registries Keyed.
(5e81dd1c by wizjany)
- Update Piston version
(5781b4cd by kenzie togami)
- Add checkstyle regexp to validate case methods
(b4194461 by kenzie togami)
- Insert Locale.ROOT into all case change methods
(13a8c480 by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #464 from EngineHub/feature/piston-commands
Piston command system. (b47c7002 by wizjany)
- Condense some command packages
(fb4fb980 by kenzie togami)
- Purge intake-like command system
(743d7f08 by kenzie togami)
- Deprecate old system, still in use by WG/CB
(7c176454 by kenzie togami)
- Merge branch 'master' into feature/piston-commands
(e06c8b84 by kenzie togami)
- Add checkstyle validation for formatting, fix issues
(b1c042b1 by kenzie togami)
- Update to release Piston version
(1e51bebc by kenzie togami)
- Fix minor bugs in converters
(7188d27a by kenzie togami)
- Re-implement many converters using Piston utility converters
(d0f9a71d by kenzie togami)
- Add nicer error when using player commands as console.
Also fix slash counts for Bukkit.
(3c04a838 by wizjany)
- Hide help buttons in //sel selector box.
(8baf221c by wizjany)
- Drop old calc message
(6c21ae5c by kenzie togami)
- Add license
(462843c3 by kenzie togami)
- Add more variable args for expressions, quoting
(82c48464 by kenzie togami)
- A few command fixes
(d4fce65a by kenzie togami)
- Cache SNAPSHOTs for only five minutes, since they change often
(7d85df45 by kenzie togami)
- Use 'shape' instead of 'regionFactory' in user-facing ctx
(2580a0cf by kenzie togami)
- Minor bug fixes
(6255ccce by kenzie togami)
- Fix schematic id conversion for entities with multiple renames.
(d48702aa by wizjany)
- Temporary fix for forge having terrible classpath issues.
(f7670f78 by matthew miller)
- Fixed //drawsel
(32d4b364 by matthew miller)
- Fixed //size on clipboards
(6e016a66 by matthew miller)
- Pagination changes and cleanup.
Refactored PaginationBox to be abstract. Implementations can generate individual components as needed now.
Add lots of Component usage to schematic list, help listings, etc.
Fix a few schematic and file resolution issues.
(b3053f19 by wizjany)
- Remove artifactory resolve block
(484a1db5 by kenzie togami)
- Added a pagination box and use it in Biome List and Chunk List
(62353a46 by matthew miller)
- Update to latest Piston changes
(0960f70e by kenzie togami)
- Fixed //setbiome
(7dcf8f5a by matthew miller)
- Setup a registry converter
(f9409323 by matthew miller)
- Re-add 1.13 entity renames.
Accidentally replaced the new ones with the old ones.
This is why we need DFUs.
(b7ea46db by wizjany)
- Add logo to source.
(07ff4e97 by wizjany)
- Remove the -l lightning flag from butcher
(968decf6 by matthew miller)
- Fix intialization, rework registration
(23279c00 by kenzie togami)
- Merge master again
(7ff53713 by kenzie togami)
- Finish porting commands
(b8c120e0 by kenzie togami)
- Update note in ForgePlatform on data version.
(302cd8f3 by matthew miller)
- Add entity, biome, and mask flags to clipboard brush.
(648ecf21 by wizjany)
- Add data version to BukkitImplAdapter.
Also throttle unknown-block warning when loading MCEdit schematics.
(31a8328f by wizjany)
- Cleanup, make copy/paste flags consistent, add status messages.
(f0587354 by wizjany)
- Update SpongeSchematic format to version 2.
Allows saving and loading entities and biomes.
(17fba543 by wizjany)
- Allow copy/pasting biomes.
Copy takes a -b flag to copy biomes.
Paste takes a -b flag to paste biomes (if available).
This allows flexibility to create/load schematics with/without biomes
(when schematic biome support is added).
Also added a -m mask flag to paste to set a source mask, and a -e flag
to skip pasting entities if they are loaded.
(af1af43a by wizjany)
- Add licenses.
(26511bcc by wizjany)
- Add skull handler.
(fcb42f05 by wizjany)
- Add more schematic compat, cleanup.
(526b3366 by wizjany)
- Add licenses
(bfc1fd8f by kenzie togami)
- Don't touch the Direction tag, as possibly only Facing changed.
(56ef7864 by kenzie togami)
- Fix 1.13 entity direction code, port old schematics
(efc4ebe3 by kenzie togami)
- Port //set
(46e0a7ba by kenzie togami)
- Fix help command suggestion
(2486388e by kenzie togami)
- Drop translatable names for now
(8348ffa7 by kenzie togami)
- Merge master, update to texts
(853bfab0 by kenzie togami)
- Port worldedit commands
(d8290cbd by kenzie togami)
- Port utility commands
(9b0fda9f by kenzie togami)
- Fix a few bugs in tool commands
(c05e1ed0 by kenzie togami)
- Port toll / tool util commands, add more enums
(8c2b725f by kenzie togami)
- Revert lighting changes and add a 1.14 adapter
(c325b789 by matthew miller)
- Provide a warning when an invalid property is entered rather than failing. Fixes WorldEdit entirely failing on new MC versions.
(f70557e3 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #462 from EngineHub/feature/expanded-styleset
feat(text): added modern text formatting to worldedit, and switch a few things over to it (db4871f0 by matthew miller)
- Add forge support to the text system.
(4f5f9c8a by matthew miller)
- wrap to TextComponent
(b1e43b75 by matthew miller)
- Use wrappers for the Format-type components
(5606e752 by matthew miller)
- Port super pickaxe commands
(e447ac55 by kenzie togami)
- Port snapshot commands, update some time stuff to new time
(2ea30dc7 by kenzie togami)
- Fix licenses
(ea360520 by kenzie togami)
- Port selection commands
(e07e0d10 by kenzie togami)
- Port scripting commands
(c95fc06b by kenzie togami)
- Port region commands
(f81ffdde by kenzie togami)
- Fix typo
(6415d0d9 by brokkonaut)
- Port navigation commands
(f2283e8a by kenzie togami)
- Fix checkstyle/license/gen code
(6d4982f2 by kenzie togami)
- Port history commands
(20da6227 by kenzie togami)
- Port generation commands
(31486cd4 by kenzie togami)
- Remove unnecessary gradle entries
(0434bcf4 by matthew miller)
- Get it all working
(c52eb59d by matthew miller)
- Port GeneralCommands
(51be16ad by kenzie togami)
- Drop provided / compileOnly dependencies from shadow
(5a18ed27 by kenzie togami)
- Add a note about which libraries get shaded where
(73d56819 by kenzie togami)
- Some fixes for new libs shading
(5c198668 by kenzie togami)
- Move shaded libraries to their own artifacts
(1e7b4fc8 by kenzie togami)
- Stop trying to redo when history runs out.
(a9926328 by wizjany)
- Replace the message system
(5b1573a2 by matthew miller)
- Fixed builds
(d56cd962 by matthew miller)
- Shade in Kashike's lib
(55348346 by matthew miller)
- Handle lack of global injected value store
(f481f7d2 by kenzie togami)
- Fix licenses
(48fcfeed by kenzie togami)
- Work on adding converters for some arguments
(ac03de89 by kenzie togami)
- Port ClipboardCommands, update to new Key
(37c993be by kenzie togami)
- [Forge] Update to latest forge for keyevent fixes
(477e78bd by kenzie togami)
- Port ChunkCommands, fix up injection, simplify registration
(f33140b3 by kenzie togami)
- Fix building above bounds.
(99da55dc by wizjany)
- Align annotation formatting with brush command methods
(e127bb89 by kenzie togami)
- Convert part of the brush commands
(e4d80914 by kenzie togami)
- Restore Logging for setbiome
(2b101287 by kenzie togami)
- First attempt at integrating Piston as the only command system
(267ccf22 by kenzie togami)
- Implement getMaxY for ForgeWorld.
Should play nicer with things like CubicChunks. Note that there is no
way to get the min point in Minecraft itself, so this only supports
going up, not down.
(2a1fdf47 by wizjany)
- Start work on improving the formatting system. May switch to Kashike's as Bukkit is shit
(3e4004ad by matthew miller)
- Switch to using local maven for Piston
(da35b3c1 by kenzie togami)
- Partial work on biome commands, need logging replacement
(f8c4f236 by kenzie togami)
- Patch new cmds system into old system
(8ab65858 by kenzie togami)
- Initial Piston conversion test. Non-functional.
(1966e5a8 by kenzie togami)
- Remove the system property check for uuidOverride (#459)
as it caused a server timeout...
https://pastebin.com/z5ktU8r3 (b5e1f3db by jesse boyd)
- Avoid atan2 in Location cinit.
(ec0422d6 by wizjany)
- Fix TrueZip region stores.
I think. Someone tell me if this breaks their setup with truezip, but
it works for me now and didn't before. I'm assuming people using .zip
just used the normal zip store anyway.
(dcfb769d by wizjany)
- Transfer Request to evaluation thread for Expressions.
(fa8139f4 by wizjany)
- Change Vector hash codes (#456)
And add additional unit vectors where needed.
(4de5487c by jesse boyd)
- Merge pull request #457 from boy0001/platform-tweak
swap order of checks (35bb4dee by matthew miller)
- swap order of checks
since a boolean check is faster than getting inventory item + string
(9ba11215 by jesse boyd)
- WorldEdit accepts a pattern for these commands
update the message to reflect that. (3d2054aa by jesse boyd)
- Add BukkitPlayer constructor without plugin.
tbh I don't know why we even need to keep the plugin object around.
(961da1b9 by wizjany)
- Add biome storage to BlockArrayClipboard.
(a80420d1 by wizjany)
- Revert 6b3426e1.
Empty base blocks are always immutable. Fuzzy states don't have NBT.
(4e66b9a3 by wizjany)
- Use getTag instead of requireTag in a few places.
(42d0d6e7 by wizjany)
- Clipboard offset pattern is now #copy@[x,y,z].
Since the parsers were changed around, unescaped commas are parsed as
separate blocks now.
(d7d2d03e by wizjany)
- Don't let items types be null.
Better fail-fast if registry doesn't load? or why-ever else this happens
(74bff83e by wizjany)
- BaseBlock is technically mutable so that technically shouldn't use it.
(6b3426e1 by wizjany)
- Add pattern that randomly chooses states.
Also works with fuzzy states.
Syntax is `*type`, e.g. `//set *stone_slab` or with states,
(2a194b04 by wizjany)
- Few fixes for the Forge version.
(4629c1f7 by matthew miller)
- Add -f flag to //count to allow fuzzy inputs.
Also re-implement //distr -c. And remove outdated help text on //copy.
(8eccdc74 by wizjany)
(692ba6fd by wizjany)
- Fixes and changes to forest/forestgen.
* Sync up implementations of the two commands.
* Fix generating trees in spots with replaceable blocks.
* Make message when you mistype tree-type arg more correct.
(9b473cec by wizjany)
- Better enforce the Request lifetime.
Previously, the current request would just get a new EditSession when
one was created. Now, a Request is reset before and after:
- a command is used and
- an interact is fired with the platform
This means each action taken will get a single, non-reusable Request.
Note that this only applies to actions taken through the platform.
API users will not be using requests anyway, since things like Masks,
etc. will be constructed directly instead of being passed through the
platform's parsers and so on. (e.g. if a plugin loads a schematic into
the world with a mask, they should create the EditSession and mask it
directly, and not use that Mask again for another EditSession in another
Also, get rid of a bunch of (some now-)unnecessary EditSession creation
during command dispatching.
Note that this also fixed the dynamic selection mask, which apparently
has been broken for some unknown amount of time.
(1934006d by wizjany)
- Add RequestExtent to be used when a delayed EditSession is needed.
For example, if you set a mask that takes an extent (many of them),
and then move to another world, the mask will test blocks in the old
world and return bad results.
(25631af3 by wizjany)
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature/slf4j-logging'
(d186cce3 by matthew miller)
- Move some platform stuff to load, put enable back to postworld.
(d1c2a029 by wizjany)
- Update adapters.
Don't update unchanged blocks, do change NBT, no need to light.
Also clean up the forge side a bit.
(678a78a9 by wizjany)
- Load Bukkit plugin at startup.
This should allow plugins that use WorldEdit to do things on world load.
(c885f70c by wizjany)
- Add -f to //schem save to confirm overwriting.
Overwriting existing schematics now checks delete perm.
Also allow delete to be run from console.
(9d2d43f0 by wizjany)
- Fix symlink detection.
(18414fe3 by wizjany)
- More shading fixes
(fba12b12 by kenzie togami)
- Shade logger bridges as well
(4be72fb9 by kenzie togami)
- Switch to SLF4J logging.
(d6804737 by kenzie togami)
- [Forge] Fix sub-commands by registering even less
(4191f017 by kenzie togami)
- Fix versions in toml. Use internalversion (with git hash).
(4f0506ec by wizjany)
- Defer permissions check when making LocalSession.
Also use Java7 Paths to get rid of some funky logic.
(1c5d3368 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #452 from EngineHub/forge-1.13
Added support for Forge 1.13 (a5cec772 by matthew miller)
- Bump to latest forge and cleanup some old files.
(6e24472a by matthew miller)
- Hook up the biome registry.
(a59d994d by wizjany)
- Checkstyle fixes and warnings.
Should get 'working' builds now.
(6192ba8d by wizjany)
- Need internal ID for EntityType here too.
(6937cfc9 by wizjany)
- Shh checkstyle, I'm a C# dev now.
(a22b5535 by wizjany)
- Few tweaks to schematic loading and error fixes.
* Not all EntityTypes in Bukkit have the correct enum name.
* Don't read entire schematic files to list. Go off file extension only.
(Reading in files is more accurate, but slow.)
* Enforce extensions. (Due to the above, while you can technically make a
schematic called 'test.txt', it's better that we save it as
* Fix a few minor warnings.
(7c89ece9 by wizjany)
- Move vault to permscompat.
(eebba8e3 by wizjany)
- Add better control over expression timeouts. (#451)
Add better control over expression timeouts.
* //timeout command can be used to change player's current timeout.
* Config now also has a max timeout, can be bypassed with permission
* Timeout of < 0 will let expressions run indefinitely.
* Said expressions won't run on a separate thread, slightly reducing the
overhead from context switching. For large //gen commands, for example,
this can actually increase speed. (de08c8b8 by wizjany)
- Handle all commands like pre-1.13 for now
(bb338972 by kenzie togami)
- Fix platform registration, config setup
(4878f382 by kenzie togami)
- Merge branch 'master' into forge-1.13
(f719063a by kenzie togami)
- Initial command registration setup. Pretty hacky, subcommands do not work, some arguments missing.
(9ee0f000 by kenzie togami)
- Fix error when parsing hand/offhand/pos1 as blocks.
(f84f3c6f by wizjany)
- More useful names for block ItemTypes.
(aafb854e by wizjany)
- Correctness improvement for legacy data in expression generation.
(c3ee926a by wizjany)
- Apply source function after source mask in ForwardExtentCopy.
The source function should only get applied to actually copied blocks.
(e53962da by wizjany)
- Fix the long-range build tool's ability to build mid-air.
(f46c7009 by wizjany)
- Fix LayerVisitor stopping early instead of skipping covered columns.
(0656ef19 by wizjany)
- Fix some bad copy-pasta in expression environment queries.
(4bd6d730 by wizjany)
- Re-add smooth filtering via a mask.
Instead of trying to maintain a list of "natural terrain blocks", just
let the user specify a mask of blocks to use for the height map filter.
(243d6476 by wizjany)
- Add radius checks to a few more utility commands.
(9eeb0acf by wizjany)
- Skip legacy materials when setting up registries.
Doesn't make a difference normally, but avoids errors in special envs.
(90797d12 by wizjany)
- Check radius instead of diameter for clipboard brush.
This brings it more in line with other brushes in terms of allowable size.
(2f734d45 by wizjany)
- Pull config dir from FMLPaths
(a0f12781 by kenzie togami)
- All but commands and config directory are ported.
(aa295d91 by matthew miller)
- Rebase and properly setup the registries
(29b6c842 by matthew miller)
- Update mappings and forge, correct toml keys
(7faafa16 by kenzie togami)
- Further work on 1.13.2 WorldEdit for Forge. Forge still is missing too many features to finish this, and I need to work out how to port the command wrapper system over.
(de9798bf by matthew miller)
- Bump to 1.13.2
(cf435fd6 by matthew miller)
- Make it actually load into an IDE on latest FG
(d079f06c by matthew miller)
- Bump to latest Forge
(e4ce5100 by matthew miller)
- Convert across the network handlers
(c849f69e by matthew miller)
- Further work on 1.13
(9fccfdfa by matthew miller)
- Fixed a lot of the errors, still more to go. Gotta switch to Forge registries once they exist.
(a64d8dc6 by matthew miller)
- Further work on Forge 1.13 compat.
(7a08098b by matthew miller)
- Further attempts
(11cf5377 by matthew miller)
- Start work on Forge 1.13
(e6d5ce81 by matthew miller)
- Treat categories as empty when missing
(5de8e085 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #449 from EngineHub/feature/biome-registry
Refactor registries, and added a registry for biomes (df5ef52d by matthew miller)
- Bump Spigot version so it compiles.
(89842896 by matthew miller)
- Update the block/item category registries - this won't build until a Spigot PR is merged though.
(50a286b0 by matthew miller)
- Updated the adapters
(a09489a9 by matthew miller)
- Use nonNull rather than !isNull
(3683a043 by matthew miller)
- Refactor registries to entirely use the platform
(db1315e0 by matthew miller)
- Use a proper registry for biomes
(1b101740 by matthew miller)
- Speed up the BlockState hashCode method by caching (As it's Immutable). Allows some better optimisations in the future by using them as map keys
(d6bc85cc by matthew miller)
- Clear shaped brush material on command.
The initial material is held in the factory, but if a brush was previously bound, that pattern is used.
Now, using `//br set` will clear the previous material, allowing the OperationFactory's material to work.
This can be changed later with `/mat`, which will once again set the fill on the tool, overriding the factory's context. (de9d2026 by wizjany)
- Ignore synthetic classes when loading BukkitImplAdapter.
(319f2efe by wizjany)
- Revert "Remove synthetic classes from adapters."
This reverts commit 1ae0e88b
(39131eb1 by wizjany)
- Make legacy compat layer return straight stairs.
(313cd20b by wizjany)
- Added a few new things using block states.
* `//set ##*tag` sets all states in the tag (not just default state per type)
* `//set ^type` is a pattern changing block type but copying all valid existing states
* `//set ^[prop=val,...]` sets the property `prop` to `val` wherever the existing block has that property
* `//set ^type[prop=val,...]` does both of the above
Those work anywhere a pattern is taken, of course.
* The mask syntax `^[prop=val]` matches blocks with the property `prop` set to `val`, or blocks that don't have the property at all.
* The mask syntax `^=[prop=val]` only matches blocks that have the property.
Those work anywhere a mask is taken, of course. (`//mask`, `//gmask`, `//replace`, etc)
The `//drain` command now takes `-w` flag that removes the waterlogged state from blocks (in addition to removing water, as before).
(88014b18 by wizjany)
- Remove synthetic classes from adapters.
(1ae0e88b by matthew miller)
- Slight readability and usability improvements.
Also no longer allows trailing strings (e.g. //set #clipboardasdf).
(287be020 by wizjany)
- Added offset to ClipboardPattern.
Takes input like '//set #clipboard@-1,0,1' which shifts the pattern over.
It also now extends RepeatingExtentPattern, which was previously unused.
(19796aa3 by wizjany)
- Add missing flags to clipboard brush usage. (76400e53 by wizjany)
- Fixed parsing fuzzy blocks failing.
(3e988e7f by matthew miller)
- Bypass the Spigot API for block setting for speed boosts on non-Paper platforms.
(c53a40b5 by matthew miller)
- Restore generation of hollow shapes.
Unfortunately this is a bit slower than before since we can't cache block
id & data values. However, applying patterns generally isn't too expensive,
and hollow regions were entirely broken before.
(6708e829 by wizjany)
- Ensure BlockCategories are initialized.
We should probably have a way to initialize all these catalog classes ahead of time.
(cdd71178 by wizjany)
- Fix long-range build tool.
Blocks were always placed around 0,0,0 since the trace direction was being used as a position.
Also the message was backwards.
(dddf2b96 by wizjany)
- Added a ##tag parser Pattern. gives a random combination using the blocks from the tag with an equal distribution.
(f3ec5bbd by matthew miller)
- Change CI link to enginehub. (fadcf1a1 by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(eb022380 by matthew miller)
- Bump to Beta 5
(6bbf29b4 by matthew miller)
- Added support for 'rotation' BlockState values.
(2f9c7f19 by matthew miller)
- Actually support disabling chunk loading extent
(2e0fa300 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #445 from Brokkonaut/undoable-biome-changes
Make biome changes undoable (4d209afc by matthew miller)
- Make biome changes undoable
(432a2012 by brokkonaut)
- Merge pull request #444 from orthoplex64/master
Update maze.js (ba8bde0b by matthew miller)
- Use 3 wool block variables instead of array
(4b004b65 by orthoplex64)
- Update maze.js
(c6ef0938 by orthoplex64)
- Tweak the last access extent cache to provide better caching
(871541d8 by matthew miller)
- Clarify state when asking for caps with no platforms
(2f8bdccf by kenzie togami)
- Can't query the row directly
(862b63d4 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #442 from sk89q/feature/fuzzier-fuzzies
Refactor the Fuzzy system to be immutable (59f78b3c by matthew miller)
- Few minor improvements to the fuzzy system.
(54b6e571 by matthew miller)
- Make the base fuzzy cached per block type
(b544782f by matthew miller)
- Fuzzier fuzzies
(8da984d9 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #441 from sk89q/feature/no-rawtypes
Cleanup compiler warnings and BlockStateHolder raw types (f4ed48b2 by matthew miller)
- Clean up other compiler warnings
(386668d2 by kenzie togami)
- Add generics to other rawtypes
(de7d9421 by kenzie togami)
- Remove all raw usages of BSH, improve API generics
(3fefcbf9 by kenzie togami)
- Minor improvements to the server side CUI
(a88f6b84 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #438 from sk89q/feature/modular-patterns-masks
Modularise Patterns & Masks (4cc8e9a1 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #440 from gamerforEA/master
Fix BlockType and ItemType registration for Sponge distributive (976a92d5 by matthew miller)
- Fix BlockType and ItemType registration for Sponge distributive
(66415dfa by gamerforea)
- Merge pull request #439 from gamerforEA/master
Fix Metrics injection for Sponge distributive (514f8219 by matthew miller)
- Update SpongeAPI
(2e62389b by gamerforea)
- Fix Metrics injection
(53ddc3fa by gamerforea)
- Fixed the bundle being directly used outside of the registry system.
(b75d5149 by matthew miller)
- Few fixes
(1d5e9b7d by matthew miller)
- Finish porting all the old masks across
(645fd682 by matthew miller)
- Fixed the item parser not using the ItemRegistry
(6312bcec by matthew miller)
- Start work on modularising masks and patterns
(c5d9aada by matthew miller)
- Allow a pattern for the leave-id of //move
(d6977aea by matthew miller)
- Pass the exception converter through more.
(8d078774 by matthew miller)
- Added a way to get the spawn position of a world
(ea305787 by matthew miller)
- Added a method to teleport entities across worlds.
(c949b07d by matthew miller)
- Update draw.js and roof.js
(b300c211 by matthew miller)
- Move the pasting system over to WorldEdit, and add a /we report command. Currently only reports system status and the config. Need to add a platform reporter system.
(5eb9b779 by matthew miller)
- Added a display name to Actors
(8f236afa by matthew miller)
- Remove the final stage committer from the MultiStageReorder extent, as it caused issues and no longer appears to be entirely necessary.
(700e41b7 by matthew miller)
- Back to snapshot for continued development
(502cfb33 by matthew miller)
- Bump to Beta 4
(3ead4995 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #432 from sk89q/feature/multipass3
Added multi-pass fixing for MultiStageReorder, and a Fast-Mode equivalent (17f52cb2 by matthew miller)
- Flush undo/redo
(926f6a6a by matthew miller)
- Fixed up the commitRequired checks.
(6f3016c7 by matthew miller)
- Further work on this. Currently fast mode breaks doors, gotta work out why applying physics to doors breaks them.
(5f2c77b7 by matthew miller)
- Few small fixes
(618cbd22 by matthew miller)
- Set fast to the default
(59f9864b by matthew miller)
- Added an option to switch reorder modes
(7f11b280 by matthew miller)
- Few fixes for FastModeExtent.
(b3f5bc03 by matthew miller)
- Update adapters
(36430863 by matthew miller)
- Added "fast mode corrections"
(7d468357 by matthew miller)
- Added the multi-staging from the multipass2 branch
(4e5e9f60 by matthew miller)
- Update adapters for the broken Spigot builds.
(5acd0d85 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #437 from JOO200/master
Add check for unchanged materials in BlockBagExtent (b1d8d490 by matthew miller)
- Check by setting blocks with BlockBagExtend for changed materials.
(a73faf0c by joo200)
- Filter out commands that the player doesn't have permissions for. Workaround for a Spigot issue.
(be0d21e2 by matthew miller)
- Remove recursion in VaultResolver
Correctly call into `perms` instead of creating an infinite recursion.
(b192466c by kenzie togami)
- Back to snapshot for continued development
(7ad181f8 by matthew miller)
- Bump to beta 2
(7ae310e6 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #330 from Europia79/vpcmdfix
Fixes issue 3315 with VirtualPlayers (8e18ecb6 by matthew miller)
- Updated comment to reflect code changes
(780b3919 by europia79)
- Fixes issue 3315 with VirtualPlayers
(eb43018a by europia79)
- Added a Vault resolver to WEPIF. Means any Vault-enabled perm plugin will theoretically work with it
(ee8602b7 by matthew miller)
- Disable signing task when not signing.
(e0dcd2e9 by matthew miller)
- Added support for axis rotations.
(2dc9321d by matthew miller)
- Finish removal of PlayerDirection, and partially added diagonal support back to commands.
(24800a66 by matthew miller)
- Updated bStats
(bf98dcff by matthew miller)
- Fixed adapters not being updated
(f0070c11 by matthew miller)
- Fixed serialisation of vectors.
(626861aa by matthew miller)
- Fixed missing BaseBlock import
(4e4ed6c8 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #435 from sk89q/feature/trace-unflushed-sessions
Add tracing for unflushed EditSessions (53bc7309 by matthew miller)
- Update config
(1150256d by matthew miller)
- Updated adapters
(a2be001a by matthew miller)
- Correct trace property name
(b6f6f3dd by kenzie togami)
- Move vectors to static creators, for caching
(2c8b2fe0 by kenzie togami)
- Refactor vector system to be cleaner
- Move Vector, etc. into `.math` package
- Drop many methods that will be auto-promoted anyways, eg. with
`divide(int)` and `divide(double)` the first is now gone.
- Take Block vectors into their own class hierarchy
- Make it clear throughout the API what takes blockvectors
- many more improvements
(399e0ad5 by kenzie togami)
- Simplify commit-required detection
(e202348d by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #434 from sk89q/bugfix/flushing-when-done-2
Flush / unbuffer more tools (d7c52824 by matthew miller)
- Align configurate with yaml config
(351a8bbc by kenzie togami)
- Checkstyle requires calling super.finalize
(b8ae611c by kenzie togami)
- Add tracing for unflushed EditSessions
(e1fbaaff by kenzie togami)
- Flush / unbuffer more tools
(3b5972b7 by kenzie togami)
- Allow modifying the region of a BlockArrayClipboard
(93de97dc by matthew miller)
- Fixed a few bad javadoc imports
(275a2fa8 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #433 from sk89q/bugfix/flushing-when-done
Flush or disable buffers in tools (93a69645 by matthew miller)
- Ensure we flush iff it is needed
(d1312c66 by kenzie togami)
- Make EditSession closeable for easy flushing
(a3f1c71d by kenzie togami)
- Flush or disable buffers in tools
(1fa1ff89 by kenzie togami)
- Merge pull request #430 from sk89q/feature/chunk-batching-mode
Chunk Batching (dd2fcbac by matthew miller)
- Added some missing bukkit registries
(f8bf547c by matthew miller)
- Remove a config option that's now unused.
(815f14d4 by matthew miller)
- Replace BukkitImplementationTester with paperLib
(0fe1fe33 by matthew miller)
- Make distr operation based
(0a149a79 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #400 from sk89q/bugfix/timed-calc
Attach a configurable timeout to expression evaluation (9f439633 by matthew miller)
- Small patches for timed-calc post-1.12-merge
(e16dacc1 by kenzie togami)
- Calculation Config missing and typo (776eb24c by legoman99573)
- Register a platform for expression tests
(21db86f2 by kenzie togami)
- Attach a configurable timeout to expression evaluation
(bb923aeb by kenzie togami)
- Fix some minor ordering bugs
(2824a92c by kenzie togami)
- Add chunk batching flag, enable by default
(7d4906cf by kenzie togami)
- Update licenses
(ff391ca0 by kenzie togami)
- Add newline to LocatedBlock.java
(f73be4b7 by kenzie togami)
- Rework block-batching, create draft of chunk batching
(e059490c by kenzie togami)
- Java on TC doesn't compile this code for some reason.
(844971bc by matthew miller)
- Not all "north/south/east/west" are boolean
(495b9d07 by matthew miller)
- compileOnly breaks shadowJar. bStats needs to fix their repos.
(d1cb6e21 by matthew miller)
- Make bStats compileOnly so transitive projects won't load it, Jitpack has issues.
(e3001586 by matthew miller)
- Fixed a typo in the gradle file
(c32c13fd by matthew miller)
- Skip signing in artefactory publish
(cf7ce708 by matthew miller)
- Update bStats because they deleted their old repo.
(bf38b371 by matthew miller)
- Properly rotate fences etc
(6ecbf194 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #429 from sk89q/bugfix/config-no-plat-dependency
Make block states lazy, fix forge for new block API (88f22f2e by matthew miller)
- Make BlockType#getDefaultState like other fields
(ff877ec0 by kenzie togami)
- Update forge for new block API
(ef2c07ca by kenzie togami)
- Make some BlockType fields lazy, to avoid early Platform dependencies
(d0ea5121 by kenzie togami)
- Return null if the material is null.
(79a41210 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #428 from sk89q/feature/gradle-licenses
Switch to a license plugin for headers (7961fa58 by matthew miller)
- Switch to a license plugin for headers
(2cad9a2c by kenzie togami)
- Updated changelog, contributing info, gradle, etc
(b46b0c38 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #425 from sk89q/feature/forge-world-improvements
Implement some optional methods in ForgeWorld (5aa8f778 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #426 from sk89q/feature/cleaner-javadoc
Cleanup javadoc warnings (6b33f08f by matthew miller)
- Cleanup javadoc warnings in worldedit-bukkit
(388187d2 by kenzie togami)
- Cleanup javadoc warnings in worldedit-core
(36cbc5d9 by kenzie togami)
- Implement some optional methods in ForgeWorld
(3e1c58c9 by kenzie togami)
- Added discord link to README
(aee011ea by matthew miller)
- [Experimental] Don't check for permissions on root parents.
(59584ba1 by matthew miller)
- Bukkit really needs methods to get by key/get key
(42e0ccee by matthew miller)
- Update the shadow plugin
(18abaa21 by matthew miller)
- Added an implementation tester to Bukkit, to determine which impl is in use. (For WE,WG,CB to use Paper/Spigot specific APIs)
(cc1a54b5 by matthew miller)
- Added the 1.13.1 new blocks.
(fd6034fb by matthew miller)
|2 months ago|