|archive/1.13||#1973||Tests passed: 150|
- Backport minecart-item-type fix from f5467001.
(b0ebbee3 by wizjany)
- Extract/half-fix addowner checks.
Max-region-count-for-player is super bork.
(8db0053f by wizjany)
- Check waterlogged blocks when emptying buckets.
(cherry picked from commit 3272759f258490124a744cad2458c715e6c4e6e6)
(6cf3c23b by wizjany)
- Minecarts spawn in the clicked (rail) block.
(de2b6739 by wizjany)
- Unfix WORLDGUARD-3360.
There's a reason this wasn't done before. This is fundamentally broken.
(cherry picked from commit ab7751e0462b96bcb98208cb49e6945cd5877d29)
(e4da4796 by wizjany)
- Don't replace in comments and strings when you refactor...
(cherry picked from commit a9cd23c6efdbf7e78f0e49f81b0200baa14b3513)
(76c34053 by wizjany)
- Add config to disable villagers getting zapped to witches.
(eee75778 by wizjany)
- Add TP button to /rg list where applicable.
(254b85d1 by wizjany)
- Send CUI changes when using /rg select.
(4ff42c81 by wizjany)
- Add on-equip blacklist event.
Note that due to deficiencies in the Bukkit API, the event will attempt
to be overprotective and cancel some events that may not actually result
in the player equipping an item. Maintainable PRs welcome. (i.e. would
rather not have to have a list of slot numbers for various inventories
and match them to items :upside_down:)
(af3eb859 by wizjany)
- Treat damaged anvils like regular anvils.
(aabb0b23 by wizjany)
- Don't allow setting build + passthrough in the flag helper.
It masks the warning message and too many people mess this up.
(6d255137 by wizjany)
- Fix lava fire being off by default.
No clue how this was never brought up before.
Also add system property to disable the ClassSourceValidator.
(96b61743 by wizjany)
- Only check ride flag for pigs with saddles.
(ff7209a5 by wizjany)
- Bump dependencies.
Also remove intake. Unsure when that was ever used.
(fe4f0cfc by wizjany)
- Bump to 7.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(9cf1e025 by wizjany)
- Bump to 7.0.0. Rename -legacy to -bukkit.
(b0f88521 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.0.
(cce9c39e by wizjany)
- More compat for 1.14.
(11c95861 by wizjany)
- Update README.md
fix syntax (75bb0adb by kisaragieffective)
- Fixed execute bit on gradlew
(32ec74ae by wyatt childers)
- Tweak some event handling.
Fixes WORLDGUARD-4097, WORLDGUARD-3360.
(b152cdc4 by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(d019e43a by matthew miller)
- Update to RC2
(8c778ed8 by matthew miller)
- Update readme links.
(1b842204 by wizjany)
- Seeds don't modify blocks.
They already throw place events.
(8aa4c251 by wizjany)
- Exclude some transitive deps.
(026361ae by wizjany)
- Fire off block place for items that modify blocks.
(426a709e by wizjany)
- Fix dispenser workaround.
(903a8312 by wizjany)
- Fail (slightly) faster. (1792bcb1 by wizjany)
- Wrap and unwrap.
Exceptions are fun.
(23ab79c9 by wizjany)
- Also apply crop-growth to fully grown stems creating "fruit".
(a29afe8c by wizjany)
- Add crop-growth flag/config option.
(029f867a by wizjany)
- Fix issues with sometimes-loaded worlds in location flags.
(ce35798f by wizjany)
- Small config cleanup.
(0f989fc1 by wizjany)
- Switch to useInteractedBlock/useItemInHand for PlayerInteractEvent.
Bukkit has very odd behavior regarding cancelling this event.
(4871752f by wizjany)
- Allow newlines in blacklist messages with \n.
(c4b31cf0 by wizjany)
- Fix unknown group flag unmarshalling.
(6e30f983 by wizjany)
- Workaround CraftBukkit bug causing BlockSpreadEvent to report air.
(4b320ab7 by wizjany)
- Fix error when group flag existed for non-existent flag.
Probably caused by bad API usage /shrug.
(f5169990 by wizjany)
- Use isTagged instead of getValues.
The implementation of getValues is quite atrocious for this purpose.
(2b854f0d by wizjany)
- Specify materials explicitly.
(36d25c08 by wizjany)
- Fix /rg claim.
(3e899a70 by wizjany)
- Make CPU profiling interval configurable.
Also lower the default to something more sensible.
Also cleanup unused imports.
(d6c2504b by wizjany)
- Don't fail hard in 1.14. (#409)
Prevent lots of console spam and lack of protection. (f2d2f473 by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(aefebf32 by matthew miller)
- WorldGuard 7.0.0 Release Candidate 1
(7102f620 by matthew miller)
- Remove AsyncCommandHelper for new AsyncCommandBuilder.
Helper suffers from race conditions for short-lived tasks, leading to
some poor UX conditions such as errors not propagating to the user
(because the exception handler wasn't attached to the future yet), or
lack of success messages.
This commit replaces that system by a Builder which takes a callable to
begin, and then takes supervisor, delay message, and the success and
failure messages and handlers as parts of the builder. The success and
failure handlers wrap the callable itself before submitting to the
executor so they will always be run. The supervisor and delay are added
as listeners to the future since they aren't required if the task is
sufficiently short-lived (and to maintain compatibility with the classes
which are now in WorldEdit).
The builder also supports Components for success and failure messages,
as well as consumers of the callable's result or exception for better
customization of output, instead of having to rely on adding a callback
to the future.
The future is still returned for certain special usages.
(d542ba78 by wizjany)
- Handle BlockExplodeEvent as other explosion.
Also misc cleanup.
Closes #407, WORLDGUARD-3843.
(e7ef6af0 by wizjany)
- Enderpearl & chorus-teleport flags should be checked before handlers
Before every handler would have been called, making them believe that the entry was successful
(1ffa4b48 by isokissa3)
- Clean up task monitoring, cancelling, exception handling etc.
Fixes a few issues such as /wg stopprofile leaving a pseudo-cancelled
task in the supervisor, delaying server shutdowns until profiles finish,
not forwarding exceptions that occur during tasks running correctly, etc.
(d4c49a75 by wizjany)
- Ensure un-marshalled registry flags are always lowercase.
Possibly old region files still had uppercase entries?
Fixes WORLDGUARD-3949 regression.
(2e2be709 by wizjany)
- Minor cleanup.
(ec4c53da by wizjany)
- Fix gitignore (#406)
Using Github Desktop on Windows, file paths with a leading slash do not seem to match anything. This commit changes the gitignore entries to a more widely supported format. (024a5154 by pietje)
- Updated for Text3
(8c345cb6 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #404 from TheMolkaPL/stoplag-fix
Fix activityHaltToggle in /stoplag (461f3e1f by wizjany)
- Fix activityHaltToggle in /stoplag
(71df9c00 by themolkapl)
- Ensure session handler order.
(6fd7190f by wizjany)
- Treat inventory minecarts under chest-access.
(51806738 by wizjany)
(c57dd20f by wizjany)
- Wrap `/rg flags` in a task.
(b27f1878 by wizjany)
- Formatting fixes.
(18365bbe by wizjany)
- Add greeting-title and farewell-title flags.
Totally didn't accidentally include the flags in last commit.
(82451595 by wizjany)
- Add frosted-ice-melt flag, and frosted-ice-form flag.
Frosted-ice-form is checked with build, meaning it can be set to allow
for non-members to use frost walker, deny for members to not be able to
use frost walker, or none to respect membership.
Reverts behavior of ice-melt flag to pre-7.x behavior.
Apparently this wasn't covered before.
(c516eb21 by wizjany)
- Add `/rg flags` command.
Provides an overview of all flags set on a region, including inherited
values, and allows the user to set or unset flags with a single click.
(7199b8e7 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #403 from EngineHub/feature/we-piston-commands-compat
WE Piston Compat (fc4c67ff by wizjany)
- Add more fancy texts and pagination.
Also some general cleanup.
(d9bb321f by wizjany)
- Switch to new Exception stuff from WE
(7692e307 by kenzie togami)
- Correct print(TextComponent) method
(5f88bef5 by kenzie togami)
- Fix build.
(5b0bfd50 by wizjany)
(5c0be800 by wizjany)
- Warn about consequences and add /stoplag confirm
(ac505f00 by themolkapl)
- Clean up gradle dependencies. Tell me if this breaks downstream builds.
Either I broke something, or you were using WG's jar for some dep that we
don't consider to be API.
(2aee42cb by wizjany)
- Lots of fancy texts.
(5c8b6d3f by wizjany)
- Remove artifactory resolve block
(eab7b5c4 by wizjany)
- That's not supposed to be there.
(36eba9c9 by wizjany)
- Add logo to source, remove outdated notes.
(3b8b67da by wizjany)
- Damage is already handled and entering is handled via interact.
This method is redundant.
(d9b09ab7 by wizjany)
- Update text for WorldEdit changes (#401)
* Update for text in WE
* Properly write the legacy converter
* Made the text less thicc
* Update for new text API in WE
(50e62bd0 by matthew miller)
- Fixed chipped and damaged anvils not being protected from use/interact
(abfe3a2e by matthew miller)
- Treat kelp as vines for vine-growth.
(e94af1d7 by wizjany)
- Add block-trampling flag.
Applies to turtle eggs and farmland.
Closes WORLDGUARD-4067, WORLDGUARD-3666.
Also do some misc cleanup.
(1dbd25d1 by wizjany)
- Force eject players from vehicles if the get too far.
(c3675a10 by wizjany)
- Add snowman-trails flag.
Closes WORLDGUARD-3566, #378.
Also clean up some listeners, and the flag listing.
(ef2783f3 by wizjany)
- Track AreaEffectCloud cause.
Also a bit of cleanup in EventAbstractionListener.
(2c2b4755 by wizjany)
- Formatting fix.
(0ebb4e0f by wizjany)
- Remove redudant type parameters.
(47fb9bd3 by kisaragieffective)
- Update CONTRIBUTING.md (#399)
fix broken link to Oracle Conventions (5ffade97 by kisaragieffective)
- Revert "Load before worlds do."
This reverts commit 397a71a602c9014fe10147ee2da2364eba21fbc5.
Apparently this doesn't actually fix the issue. Some things
just straight up happen without sending events to plugins and there's
nothing we can do about it.
(ca92464c by wizjany)
- Don't whitelist droppers and hoppers.
By the time this code is called, the performance hit happened already.
There's a separate way to whitelist these that still allows keeping
the protections active.
(453740b5 by wizjany)
- Load before worlds do.
When worlds first load, events start happening before plugins normally
(POSTWORLD) enable. This means that regions and other protections won't
be active when these events are called.
This shouldn't break anything that depends on us, e.g. custom flags,
since our API contract already states that should be done on load,
and all plugins are loaded on startup (just not enabled).
(397a71a6 by wizjany)
- Move log message about loading regions to proper location.
(44c4e581 by wizjany)
- Don't break completely if regions fail to load.
(41268ca4 by wizjany)
- Make 'invincibility-removes-mobs' affect projectile shooting entities.
(c7ed4938 by matthew miller)
- Make input more lenient. Allow specifying TZ other than UTC.
Also remove 'none' and cleanup LocationFlag.
(874e4297 by wizjany)
- Changed to java 8 time api
(9c5eee90 by joo200)
- Added TimestampFlag
(4f088e5b by joo200)
- Checkstyle pls.
That was the auto-folder's fault.
(c2f96c95 by wizjany)
- Better wrapped player usage. Requires latest WorldEdit build.
(c181a86f by wizjany)
- Cleanup last commit.
(e2ffab5e by wizjany)
- Turtle eggs throw PIE when being broken.
(8a3f0660 by wizjany)
- Check flag change handlers when world changes.
Global regions aren't actually part of the ApplicableRegionSet,
so the set difference will be empty even if the global region has changed.
(c53ed56b by wizjany)
- Fix removing regions from manager with the REMOVE_CHILDREN strategy. (#397)
* Added test for removing regions from manager.
* Fix removing regions with REMOVE_CHILDREN strategy.
(6144ca82 by wizjany)
- Don't check spaces that won't get moved into by pistons.
(d091cb57 by wizjany)
- Move tests to core.
(None of them are implementation-specific)
(b2fe4c9c by wizjany)
- Really remove deprecated flags.
(ea47e933 by wizjany)
- Remove deprecated flags. Make sure we register our flags first.
Also make enderpearl + chorus fruit flags respect entry/exit deny message flags.
(10100bd1 by wizjany)
- Only check for flag changes when regions change.
This functionally reverts e5b76a5, though individual classes can change
this behavior on an individual basis by overriding the method.
Also, make time-lock and weather-lock restore only initial values,
which should be more intuitive behavior when multiple regions overlap
with different flag values.
(91687dc2 by wizjany)
- Remove ender-chest protection.
Enderchests are not modified on use. In fact, they don't even
have inventories, so they are not modified at all. To deny usage,
the interact flag must be denied, since they most closely fit in
a category with other interact-covered blocks (and not use-covered
blocks, since using them does not change the region in any way).
This commit reverts f7d36b and ea4f4c0.
(e091a590 by wizjany)
- Actually report game rule values.
Was just "<Recursive>" before, which is pretty useless.
(ee7dc272 by wizjany)
- Bukkit does this apparently.
(54c3cdad by wizjany)
- Add item-frame-rotation flag.
When set to allow, allows players to rotate item in item frames even if
they wouldn't normally have permissions to modify the item frame.
(ff37cc79 by wizjany)
- Make chat + command flag handing more sane.
* Send/receive chat and allowed/blocked cmd flags now respect deny-message flag.
* Added `regions.cancel-chat-without-recipients` option to disable the default behavior.
(b6e2bca5 by wizjany)
- Update README.md: Fix broken markup (#396)
(1f85a531 by nonsence)
- Update links in readme.
(bd4726f8 by wizjany)
- Apparently some people see red flag and think those are broken.
This has unfortunately happened more than 2 times.
(9ea23127 by wizjany)
- Minor typo.
(cc988c0b by wizjany)
- Fix region equality across multiple region managers. (#395)
It is possible, for example when teleporting between two worlds, that
regions in two different managers are compared. If the regions in each
world have the same name, they would return equal. Removing the equals
override will prevent two different regions from seeming equal even if
they are not.
(af93530d by wizjany)
- Bye Java 6. (43d8cf8c by wizjany)
- Fire UseItemEvent when fishing rod is cast.
This apparently no longer throws an interact.
(090a00d6 by wizjany)
- Sponge simulation now also clears waterlogged blocks.
(a233be1d by wizjany)
- CSV support was removed 8 years ago.
Even the migrator is long gone.
(f9339e14 by wizjany)
- Cleanup session loading.
Apparently the spigot server stores time-lock between logout and login,
but not weather-lock. This should work around any such issues by
re-applying handlers on login.
(1f1e6eed by wizjany)
- Fix newline parsing in StringFlag.
This was committed broken 7 years ago and no one told us til today.
(96e7c43f by wizjany)
- Add debug listener for DamageEntityEvent.
(f8e129f3 by wizjany)
- Use fake player build override for NPCs in SessionManager too.
(144c3164 by wizjany)
- Allow NPCs to bypass region protections. (#393)
(d24157e6 by wizjany)
- Prevent exception with legacy materials.
Not sure what this legacy material layer is doing here, but it can
potentially throw exceptions when we add one to our material flags.
(d5dddba8 by wizjany)
- Moved SquirrelID relocation to core project. (#394)
This allows projects depending on core to properly use the ProfileService and ProfileResolver without themselves relocating the package. (72a392ac by wizjany)
- Re-enabled checkstyle, do some cleanup.
(c6442e66 by wizjany)
- Move MapFlag to core. (#392)
Original PR was made before API stuff was moved to core, so when the PR was pulled it ended up back in legacy. (0102dbb9 by wizjany)
- Change CI link to enginehub (3f7a9f9b by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(ae51d74a by matthew miller)
- Bumped to Beta 3
(e51a2203 by matthew miller)
- Added macro and colour support to deny-message
(84017bff by matthew miller)
- cleanup block listener
(60731f98 by matthew miller)
- Added GLIDE and SWIM MoveTypes, and made Horses use RIDE
(3ea7c9fc by matthew miller)
- Added an option to block conduit effects
(9804c690 by matthew miller)
- Add MapFlag (#375)
* Add MapFlag
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
* Remove apache import
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
* Add copyright
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
(cd39387e by mark vogel)
- Move StringMatcher to before other things
(b48e1455 by matthew miller)
- Cleanup usage of BukkitWorldConfiguration
(405b210f by matthew miller)
- Fixed broken merge
(d4d76011 by matthew miller)
- Abstracted the commands away from the Bukkit platform (#391)
* Start work on abstracting commands out of worldedit-legacy
* A lot more work towards abstract commands
* Move a lot of code to WorldEdit
* Setup the exception converter
* Use WorldEdit styling and move more of the RegionContainer across.
* Abstract away the debug commands and a few other things - Only the matcher to go.
* It compiles
* It now seems to run fine
* Fixed version typo
(fdd90641 by matthew miller)
- Update SquirrelID for JAXB removal.
(803c2055 by matthew miller)
- Minor cleanup of blacklists
(344c6cf8 by matthew miller)
- Switched to heirarchy object report
(863f6cc1 by matthew miller)
- Remove some files that were listed in the gitignore but still in the repo
(3dd35dab by matthew miller)
- Fixed the wrong cache directory being used.
(80aec378 by matthew miller)
- Added bonemeal to the list of items that modifies blocks.
(6dbd731c by matthew miller)
- Update bStats (Didn't realise I forgot to do this)
(aea12988 by matthew miller)
- Gradle 5
(2757a001 by matthew miller)
- Also block /deop
(693314c7 by matthew miller)
- Switch back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(db35c908 by matthew miller)
- Bump to beta 2
(14ce7d1b by matthew miller)
- Added toString to LazyLocation to fix /rg info with the teleport flag.
(015f1921 by matthew miller)
- Sponges now destroy kelp and seagrass, similar to vanilla behaviour.
(83b375b6 by matthew miller)
- Update to the new Vector system
(91696533 by matthew miller)
- Can't compileOnly and shadow, gotta find another solution for the bStats repo issue.
(0dc57813 by matthew miller)
- IvnentoruClickEvent sometimes passes null inventories or inventories with null holders
(5ad21521 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #389 from Brokkonaut/fix-npe-BukkitOfflinePlayer
Fix NPE in WorldGuardPlugin.wrapOfflinePlayer() (e0b91e95 by matthew miller)
- Fix NPE in WorldGuardPlugin.wrapOfflinePlayer()
The constructor of BukkitOfflinePlayer calls the constructor of BukkitPlayer with a null player. So without this fix it is not possible to create any BukkitOfflinePlayer.
(be426e92 by brokkonaut)
- Block minecraft:op as well
(7e0ff24c by matthew miller)
- Added an option to disable particle effects on deny
(a6261b90 by matthew miller)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(f235e870 by matthew miller)
- Release WorldGuard 7 Beta 1
(a26eb876 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #388 from PseudoKnight/master
Fix protections for potted plants and undyed shulker boxes (7fb7d598 by matthew miller)
- Fix protections for potted plants and undyed shulker boxes
(d3c4681c by pseudoknight)
- Fixed blockCreatureSpawn not working.
(01dfebe5 by matthew miller)
- Fixed WorldGuard's player not inheriting properly from WorldEdit.
(87e57704 by matthew miller)
- Added bStats
(e43daa72 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #386 from Librazy/master
Delay ProcessPlayerEvent by one tick on bukkit onEnable (8e819f7a by matthew miller)
- Delay ProcessPlayerEvent by one tick, allowing other plugin to register their Handlers when /reload
(ee4259b8 by librazy)
- Update sql-v1
Set value higher to prevent errors with new entitytypes in database.
Example for flag denyspawn with some 1.13 EntityTypes:
['minecraft:polar_bear', 'minecraft:skeleton', 'minecraft:giant', 'minecraft:witch',
'minecraft:zombie_pigman', 'minecraft:wither_skull', 'minecraft:husk', 'minecraft:ender_dragon',
'minecraft:cave_spider', 'minecraft:guardian', 'minecraft:silverfish', 'minecraft:stray',
'minecraft:vindicator', 'minecraft:endermite', 'minecraft:magma_cube', 'minecraft:spider',
'minecraft:vex', 'minecraft:zombie', 'minecraft:creeper', 'minecraft:wither', 'minecraft:zombie_villager',
Its to big for 256 chars.
[19:17:28 WARN]: [WorldGuard] Failed to save the region data for 'akania' during a periodical save
com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.storage.StorageException: Failed to save the region data to the database
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.storage.sql.SQLRegionDatabase.saveChanges(SQLRegionDatabase.java:270) ~[worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.RegionManager.saveChanges(RegionManager.java:135) ~[worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.RegionContainerImpl$BackgroundSaver.run(RegionContainerImpl.java:228) [worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:556) [?:?]
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:506) [?:?]
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'value' at row 1
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.re... (87711731 by niklas linz)
- Merge pull request #379 from sk89q/string-ids
Update WorldGuard to 1.13 and move parts to Core (d28a31f2 by matthew miller)
- NEEDS LATEST WORLDEDIT - Moved report framework to WorldEdit, and made most config values be accessible without the BukkitWorldGuardWorldConfiguration
(b4bda6bf by matthew miller)
- Fixed an EntityType bug and removed more deprecated code.
(44e3f720 by matthew miller)
- Fixed UUID migrations sometimes failing.
(7f47e316 by matthew miller)
- Move some more code to core.
(b2e64498 by matthew miller)
- Fixed weather flag
(e31fa306 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an issue with Bukkit being terrible.
(1123270a by matthew miller)
- Cleanup some more Bukkit specific code.
(b850b5ca by matthew miller)
- Added block support to the matchers
(ba619191 by matthew miller)
- Modify the target creation methods.
(34efb6e4 by matthew miller)
- Use BlockTarget for blocks.
(3203a817 by matthew miller)
- Fixed bugs in the gamemode marshaller.
(d8dba47c by matthew miller)
- Move the lowercase unmarshalling entity code.
(a6cfe7d0 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an error with Chest Protection
(f19d2ee7 by matthew miller)
- Fixed a few more migration issues
(bd89bd9d by matthew miller)
- Remove the "/" adding code from EntityTypeFlag.
(66eb8fa5 by matthew miller)
- Fixed a few permission errors.
(dcdd0497 by matthew miller)
- Fixed file permissions
(8ac5f8f6 by matthew miller)
- Fixed matching with blocks vs items
(45a4e599 by matthew miller)
- Fixed Spawn Eggs being awful
(43ed6300 by matthew miller)
- Fixed another error.
(3189b1ac by matthew miller)
- Fixed profile migrations happening too early.
(e9408304 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an error with chest protection listener.
(acce59ed by matthew miller)
- Switch to real 1.13 release
(bb29883f by matthew miller)
- Fixed an issue with flags getting double registered.
(e7ff99ae by matthew miller)
- It now runs
(b10cf6ad by matthew miller)
- It compiles.
(2e8d14c9 by matthew miller)
- Further compat work.
(89db0d9f by matthew miller)
- Major work towards 1.13 compat
(6c5319f3 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #381 from Blamo27/fix/npc-issue
Can't hit NPCs (Sentinel #249) (8eeab682 by matthew miller)
- Fix Sentinel #249 issue (Can't hit NPCs)
=> Can't hit NPCs (2ae6f39a by dr_blamo)
- Make send- and receive- chat flags respect group flags.
(d2c52f7c by wizjany)
- Fix off-by-one in area calculation.
Even the volume calculation had it correct.
Also fix code style in contains. (3a332fd8 by wizjany)
- Added UUID support with player name as secondary. (#374)
(0f72811b by mitchell cook)
- Added config option to ignore hoppers moving items.
Defaults to old behavior (false).
(95b88ea6 by wizjany)
- Make the full jump to 1.12.
Warning: this really really really does not work with previous MC versions.
(f76259df by wizjany)
|10 months ago|