|bugfix/trees-are-wacky||#6188||Tests passed: 198, ignored: 1|
- Sort of fix #2008
This fix only applies to Forge/Fabric, and it still produces floating
trees... but it's better than nothing
(d94b5ae4 by octavia.togami)
- Fixed //stack erroring when given a count of 0 (#2108)
(31e5298f by mnmiller1)
- Cache properties to reduce startup memory (#2103)
* Cache properties to reduce startup memory
* Apply PR review notes
* Remove import (c515eb5f by mnmiller1)
- Play around with SpongeForge (#2107)
(c83f6ecd by mnmiller1)
- Update CodeQL action to v2
(92dfdcb8 by octavia.togami)
- Increase default BlockState count (#2102)
(15bd7ff4 by mnmiller1)
- Fix fastutil on sponge (#2099)
VG excludes the wrong version, PR has been made (8ddd3179 by octavia.togami)
- Fix block state mask with string properties (#2091)
(3eefaa29 by mnmiller1)
- Bump paperweight + bundle to fix build
(14ecf932 by octavia.togami)
- Bump adapter jar.
(27b29453 by wizjany)
- Revert "Fix sponge."
This reverts commit 677ce55a92b7bd629d86bd161d6f35836a4e57d0.
(027a6078 by wizjany)
- Fix sponge.
(677ce55a by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(5b599298 by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.10
(1742f984 by mnmiller1)
- Fix passenger entity saving and loading (#2058)
* Fix incorrect saving and subsequent loading of passenger entities in vehicles.
Originally from https://github.com/EngineHub/WorldEdit/issues/1763#issuecomment-1062429891.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com>
* Port to Fabric/Forge.
Rewrite in Sponge to use EntityArchetype.
Sponge is untested because WE doesn't properly build/run on it right now apparently?
* NBT Constants.
Co-authored-by: Red_Epicness <firstname.lastname@example.org> (e715ccc3 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #2062 from EngineHub/fix/mixin-mixup
Un-mixup the mixins. (356cd2c8 by octavia.togami)
- Defeat the duplication dilemma.
(b8d42ac5 by wizjany)
- Forge requires explicitly defining the refmap in the mixing config
(5e49f69f by mnmiller1)
- Now works in dev
(ccf9397c by mnmiller1)
- Remove afterEvaluate to restore refmap
MixinGradle uses an afterEvaluate block to determine JAR registrations.
This runs before our reobf registration does, and I honestly don't
recall why this was in afterEvaluate and it doesn't appear to break
anything so I'm calling it good.
(b4b018d6 by octavia.togami)
- Make some improvements to the Forge side - still not fixed
(dd696172 by mnmiller1)
- Un-mixup the mixins.
This properly separates the forge and fabric mixins in the merged -mod jar.
By some miracle Forge was 'working' with the Fabric mixins, but this is probably safer overall.
(b8d096ba by wizjany)
- Use Forge's official tag API
(59742162 by octavia.togami)
- Change vector command converter wording. (#2059)
Hopefully will cut down on questions of how to use `//pos x,y,z`. (5843aa50 by wizjany)
- Fluid masks for forge/fabric. (#556)
Closes #877. (f50a81fc by wizjany)
- Don't access PluginClassLoader directly (#2045)
(44863cf5 by mail)
- Revert to v2 setup-java
(e21ab6a7 by octavia.togami)
- gradle 7.4
(afdfa9e3 by octavia.togami)
- Some final version updates
(2fda9a12 by octavia.togami)
- [Bukkit] 1.18.2
(48d7ccc1 by wizjany)
- [Forge] 1.18.2
Plus bonus debug and Fabric improvements
(a6c05c22 by octavia.togami)
- [Bukkit] Remove nbt tricks from adapters
(8c83ef80 by octavia.togami)
- [Fabric] 1.18.2 update
(ce13ed99 by octavia.togami)
- Apply update flag on later change (#2037)
* Apply update flag on later change
* Move entry point for UPDATE (30e16014 by mnmiller1)
- Play dirty because bukkit classloading is bad. (#2043)
* Play dirty because bukkit classloading is bad.
* Make logging more Bukkit-friendly.
* Checkstyle (eac5b51b by wizjany)
- Change the class source validator to use classloaders for detection. (#2039)
Since each plugin now has a semi-isolated classloader, checking the codesource of our classes will always give our own plugin back.
Instead, we iterate through every other plugin and ask *its* classloader to load the class. If the loaded class lives in a different classloader than our own, we know it (or someone else) has a different version. (e2ab12c3 by wizjany)
- Allow biome commands to be used from non-player actors (#2034)
(76ec878e by mnmiller1)
- Move tinyurls to ehub.to (#2033)
(17b9f005 by octavia.togami)
- Fix Forge max height limit (#2028)
* Fix Forge max height limit
Because this method was silently renamed, we've been using the wrong one
for a bit.
* forge team plz update special source for my fix (8929ad20 by octavia.togami)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(86277d1e by mnmiller1)
- Release 7.2.9
(e20e0133 by mnmiller1)
- Use Chunk#getNoiseBiome instead of biome container (#2025)
This is just way easier, and not buggy! Fixes #2012 (ab31481e by octavia.togami)
- Fix regen on newer Forge due to removed method (#2021)
* Fix regen on newer Forge due to removed method
* Use saveWithFullMetadata (e118e3df by mnmiller1)
- Fix legacy error message output for WorldGuard commands (#2023)
(e4854338 by github)
- Update worldedit-sponge to API 8 (#1771)
* Sponge 8 work
Remove text adapter
Debugging the bugs out
* Resolve compiling for latest Sponge
* Update for latest SpongeAPI 8 snapshots
* Fixed a few issues with Sponge8 WorldEdit. Command completions are still broken.
* Resolve completions
* Bump to Sponge API 8 release
* Remove VALIDATION as a supported SideEffect on Sponge for now.
* Append Sponge API version to archive name
* Implement regeneration on Sponge; currently hangs due to a Sponge bug.
* Fixed typo
* Fix commands without permissions and version handling
* Make changes from PR comments and re-add bStats
Co-authored-by: Madeline Miller <email@example.com> (fb503247 by octavia.togami)
- Fix Fabric regenerate outside of overworld (#2016)
* Fix Fabric regenerate outside of overworld
* License (ab61a849 by mnmiller1)
- Remove extra label from bukkit command usage string.
This is never actually shown anywhere since we use our own help factory, but
apparently the bukkit api exposes it so...
(0ad3ab14 by wizjany)
- Add the UPDATE SideEffect to Forge (#2000)
(512a07ea by mnmiller1)
- Fix error for snapshot restore missing chunk
(fb5ec199 by octavia.togami)
- Fix for #1983, Use Math.floor instead of int cast (#1986)
(3fa364b4 by github)
|24 days ago|