|dev/1.19||#2198||Tests passed: 177|
- Tidy up Materials.java, added missing effect type, removed todo for paper only
(9988f9bc by joo200)
- Add Sculk Growth Flag and options to disable sculk growths
(976973cb by joo200)
- Plugin Version to 1.19, cleanup from Materials, added 1.19 Materials
(27337494 by joo200)
- Bumped versions: Minecraft to 1.19 and JDK 17
(045e6c58 by joo200)
- Fixed Typo in CommandException
(0fddd2a5 by joo200)
- Improvement and Cleanup Domain view for /region info
* Don't suggest the uuids to the command line, copy them to the clipboard instead
* Tidy up the hover events and added hints to copy uuids
(85dd012b by joo200)
- Skip lookups on claim.
Claim hasn't allowed user-input for ages, so no need to resolve anything.
(dc23af79 by wizjany)
- Append OnlineMode server information to ServerReport (#1891)
(b6989413 by joo200)
- Default chest-protection.disable-off-check to true.
(271b32aa by wizjany)
- Handle all the amethyst growth.
(938f0c3b by wizjany)
- Fix class source validator on spigot.
(216b0611 by wizjany)
- Bump to snapshot.
(27dca2b5 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.7.
(79a3b70d by wizjany)
- Don't cancel potion splashes with no targets. (cf694251 by wizjany)
- Disregard that, definitely need to duplicate.
(e2fe770e by wizjany)
- Switch to WE's ClassSourceValidator.
Since it's (being) fixed there and no need to duplicate any more.
(7e06088c by wizjany)
- Fix some errors in config loading.
Technically removing a nonexistant property should be fixed in WE's yaml utils but eh.
(f9d1c2d4 by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings.
Also remove the nodes from config if unused.
(f883899c by wizjany)
- Provisional changelog for 7.0.7.
(de386fb4 by wizjany)
- Use deny-message for nether portal protection.
(660f9ffa by wizjany)
- Protect modification of candles and cake as building.
(e05d4237 by wizjany)
- Optimize Region List and Region Teleport commands (#1868)
* Optimized command usage for /rg list and /rg teleport:
* added a flag to the teleport command to teleport the actor to the center of the region
* added a flag to the list command to filter the regions for special ids
* added a flag to the list command to get regions intersecting your selection
* Fixed wrong pagination in RegionLister (dca05151 by joo200)
- Add red sand to sand physics.
This option is still at the mercy of bukkit api and might still not work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(4abf971c by wizjany)
- Add space in an error message.
(875a6fc8 by wizjany)
- Updated amount of modules, Windows command prompt and outdated hints
(3cb4abdb by joo200)
- Add COMPILING.md and set Java Version to 16
(4caf0afb by joo200)
- Update Java-Version in README.md to Java 17 (054a7341 by joo200)
- Allows claimed regions to inherit from a template region (#1864)
* Allows claimed regions to inherit from a template region
* Replace template-when-claiming with set-parent-on-claim
* Make the set-parent-on-claim option check secure (b59da599 by cristobal lopez)
- Don't check bypass for offline players.
This is someone else's problem now (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
(46251f5f by wizjany)
- Remove extra import. (98bef4e0 by wizjany)
- Improve Checks for LightningStrikes (fixes #1845)
(f1c8649f by joo200)
- Update Paper and Spigot to 1.17.1
(aad698af by joo200)
- Exclude paper-api from squirrelid dependency (Compilefix for removed maven mirrors)
(ad7ecbae by joo200)
- Add /rg migrateheights. (#1857)
Closes #1856. (81750e19 by wizjany)
- Update guava to match MC 1.18 guava.
(703146bc by wizjany)
- Fixed invalid label
(2541483e by joo200)
- Improved Bug Report and Feature Request Template
(0a601dbc by joo200)
- Make cause known if origin can be used (#1838)
(f55802c1 by stonar96)
- Add rock-growth flag.
Handles amethyst and dripstone.
(a0922cb4 by wizjany)
- Update gradle.
Getting ready for java 17.
(fb9705e4 by wizjany)
- Fix Blacklist log entry not by player results in NPE (#1837)
(9b665136 by joo200)
- Bump to 7.0.7-SNAPSHOT.
(efac79fd by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.6.
(1cff55f3 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.6.
(f4fb78c7 by wizjany)
- Protect light from everything.
(56086b08 by wizjany)
- Protect light from light.
(51fa25dd by wizjany)
- Include GLOW_ITEM_FRAME in item-frame-rotation flag.
(5b0fdb68 by wizjany)
- Fix perms NPE
(cb69ab73 by stonar96)
- Use QueryOption.SORT for region commands (#1817)
(5a6b6eb8 by stonar96)
- Fix redefinition of parent regions (#1814)
(75774dbb by stonar96)
- Cover additional case for blacklist on-equip.
(fe0fd17d by wizjany)
- Add inheritance for all flags (#1787)
(5e702f80 by stonar96)
- Additionally block other explosion if the defender is a block like entity to be consitent with "block" explosion protections (#1812)
(0165175a by wyatt childers)
- Convert listeners to use AbstractListener and add shortcuts to get config. (#1808)
Closes #1780. (821c3e68 by wizjany)
- Fix member inheritance for non-player associables (#1804)
* Add options to query region sets unsorted and without parents
* Fix member inheritance for non-player associables
* Add member inheritance for non-player associables
* Rename Option to QueryOption, remove functional definitions, bit of cleanup.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (46442682 by stonar96)
- Add jsr305 back for annotations.
Blame those pesky WorldEdit devs breaking our builds :^)
(c81f5892 by wizjany)
- Fix handlers order when registering one with after.
I am not sure exactly if this is the source of the problem, but when i tried registering my handlers using ExitFlag.FACTORY as "after" like how the javadocs said it, it seemed that my handler was running before the ExitFlag handler which means mine will run even if ExitFlag returns false. I used null as after and it worked then. Maybe i understand the "after" incorrectly but in my mind my customHandler should run after the "after" not the other way around if that makes sense. Let me know if I didn't undertstand it correctly.
Sorry for my english! (88854592 by loaidev)
- Revert "Add member inheritance for non-player associables"
This reverts commit b1cd1303d1d194fef7d1fc6e2811931ca08f4e38.
(8efc2e65 by wizjany)
- Add member inheritance for non-player associables
(b1cd1303 by stonar96)
- Check all effects for lingering potion clouds.
(c98f9eda by wizjany)
- Added NPE error message and javadoc hint for WorldGuard.getPlatform
(682942b9 by joo200)
- Protect signs against usage of (glowing) ink sac
(7e817c33 by joo200)
- Changelog for 7.0.6 beta 1.
(5302bcb1 by wizjany)
- Fix regions in negative heights (#1792)
(bcac63dc by stonar96)
- Added use-dripleaf flag, Handle Deepslate Redstone Ore correctly
(37906c0f by joo200)
- Fix crop growth config option.
(6879f10d by wizjany)
- Protect cave vines and glow berries correctly
(7155ef58 by joo200)
- Fixed wrong dependencies, removed not needed repository
(e2f775c9 by joo200)
- Compare items for /stack with ItemStack.isSimilar
(c5dad747 by joo200)
- Switch back dependency from Spigot to Paper
(4dfb9bea by joo200)
- Fixed incorrectly shaded squirrelid
(7436d506 by joo200)
- Bump squirrelid to 0.3.0, Deprecated PaperProfileServer (replaced by squirrelid)
(621c1289 by joo200)
- relocate bstats like worldedit
(093e282e by joo200)
- Shade correctly bstats
(2958c252 by joo200)
- Re-add shade config, fix some other gradle black magic.
(d21ee986 by wizjany)
- Cover item dispense behaviors.
Depends on spigot throwing events.
(dd90fa21 by wizjany)
- Bump api version to 1.17
(34ed6175 by joo200)
- Update to Java 16, Gradle 7.0.2 and Bstats 2.1.0
(0818b3c2 by joo200)
- Updated build environment, switched to Jupiter Unit Tests
(04541ed5 by joo200)
- bump travis-ci to jdk11
(f17f1fc8 by joo200)
- Fix protections for copper and rooted dirt
(9defab65 by joo200)
- Added 1.17 materials
(a225d1b2 by joo200)
- Updated dependencies and gradle
(bcab33c1 by joo200)
- Update dependencies to 1.17
(3cb83465 by joo200)
- Bump to snapshot.
(32d16a7e by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.5.
(3827266e by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.5.
(c3dbfdd6 by wizjany)
- Handle spigot's entity mount event (#1755)
* Add handler for spigot's EntityMountEvent.
* checkstyle. (f19ebab0 by wizjany)
- Fix Iron Doors (#1781)
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (f8f95a44 by stonar96)
- Add nonplayer-protection-domains flag (#1763)
(0a74d02f by stonar96)
- Fix Dispenser Shulker Box bug and cleanup (#1776)
(46a662e1 by stonar96)
- Remove unused RegionGroup.MEMBERS from the teleport flag (#1769)
(149d1f84 by stonar96)
- Fix Cause#isKnown() (#1768)
* Fix Cause#isKnown()
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (c4e76af5 by stonar96)
- Remove unnecessary FlagValueCalculator#getPriority(ProtectedRegion) calls (c1c26360 by stonar96)
- Fix doc comment of FlagValueCalculator#getMembership(RegionAssociable)
(65c894cf by stonar96)
- Small performance improvement for `PlayerDomain#contains()` (#1765)
* Improve performance by putting UUID checks first.
* Added wizjany's suggestion
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (7dcec2b3 by thebusybiscuit)
- Update Java version in CONTRIBUTING.md (#1764)
(09ce3b63 by stonar96)
- Deprecate and immediately void setMin/MaxPoint in ProtectedCuboidRegion.
Not sure why these were here to begin with, Poly doesn't have them either
and mutating regions after creation leads to undefined behavior.
(de22a5cd by wizjany)
- Deprecate flags (replaced by RegistryFlag), added some null checks (#1747)
(d2c2bfba by joo200)
- Also change paperlib to shade.
This change has been sitting here for a while uncommitted and unpushed.
(528ba32a by wizjany)
- Fix Falling blocks may change snow layers to that block
(f37fbb1a by joo200)
- Gradle cleanup/unfuckery.
(f1f8b625 by wizjany)
- Change relocated/shaded artifacts to compileOnly. (e9330504 by wizjany)
- Fix nullability annotation. (59d4c7b9 by wizjany)
- Fix TimedHandler not calling delegated handler (#1727)
The original commit was calling super, which means that the actual
registered handlers were not called, also, added getInvincibility
which was originally missing (0c7f4bb8 by shane freeder)
- Add timings to third-party session handlers (#1717)
* Add Timings for third-party session handlers.
These often cause WorldGuard to get blamed by timings.
* Add config option to turn off extra timings.
* Move relocation to the right build file.
* Move config to a map for potential future expansion.
* Calculate timing immediately per-factory.
Instead of on each handler creation. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Ignore BlockFertilizeEvent with empty list.
Plugins can clear this list without fully cancelling the event.
Fixes #1723 (aeea4555 by wizjany)
- Don't send empty messages from chorus-fruit/enderpearl teleports. (129d2735 by wizjany)
- Make UUIDFlag ctors public.
smh. (310ce9a6 by wizjany)
- Added arguments to /rg toggle-bypass: on, off
(e04c654c by kikelkik)
- Added test cases for FlagValueCalculator and MapFlags
(b1674e5c by joo200)
- Improved queryMapValue to return defaultValue instead of null
(89c6a33b by joo200)
- Add fallback value to queryMapValue, use Flag$chooseValue
(88c91ce3 by joo200)
- Added methods to query values from map flags
(b70f5a73 by joo200)
- Add UUIDFlag
(b6fc9ddd by joo200)
- Don't throw error when swapping armor slots into the offhand.
Lots of conflicting info here, but the offhand slot is in fact part of
the quickbar/hotbar (yay bukkit naming) but does *not* use a hotbar "button",
since it has its own hotkey (i.e., F by default instead of 0-8).
The result is a hotbar_swap *action* with a swap_offhand *clicktype*.
(cbb32120 by wizjany)
- Fixed NoClassDefFoundError if WorldEdit failed to initialize (04d5a3b4 by intelli)
- Move the Mob Blocker feature from CraftBook to WorldGuard (#1695)
* Move the Mob Blocker feature from CraftBook to WorldGuard
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (282425f3 by matthew miller)
- Small readme tweaks.
Fix dead/outdated links, clarify deps. (15a08097 by wizjany)
- Deal with bamboo as growth from spread event listener.
Closes #1673, #1674.
(035a645d by wizjany)
- Don't allow setting unknown flags in FlagHelperBox.
(59c146f5 by wizjany)
- Add nether warts to crop list.
(d313f2ca by wizjany)
- Don't marshal SetFlag in FlagHelperBox.
(8350267b by wizjany)
- Catch Throwables instead of Exceptions while (un)marshalling flags
(e98196af by joo200)
- Move /rg bypass perm check inside the command.
Using @CommandPermissions would cause the root command to be excluded
from the client. This is a temp workaround until piston/proper perms
are somehow implemented.
(38797721 by wizjany)
- Make resource processing update with project version.
Should prevent old version strings from finding their way into plugin.yml
(48233c33 by wizjany)
- Fix sponge-simulation clearing NBT of waterlogged blocks.
Didn't realize people still used this feature.
(664ab18f by wizjany)
- Add an SVG logo
(07bf1871 by matthew miller)
- Change anvil usage to build permissions and add use-anvil flag (#1644)
(5921be43 by joo200)
- Add sweet berry bush to crop list.
(60b16fc4 by wizjany)
- Note the new region converter class for devs.
(746b630d by wizjany)
- Bump to snapshot version.
(0b362088 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.4.
(014277fb by wizjany)
- Update changelog for release.
(f7ff984c by wizjany)
- Removed extra ";" (d4b20607 by pisich)
- Moved default bypass options to global configuration section
(0e73b50d by joo200)
- Add configurable announcement for current bypass status
(136ec31f by joo200)
- Rename config option for default bypass option
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (ad000ab0 by joo200)
- Add config option to deny region bypass by default
(af67f1dd by joo200)
- Don't check ride for unsaddled striders.
(8dee2ad3 by wizjany)
- Document ProtectedRegion's comparable behavior.
ProtectedRegion's compareTo is inconsistent with equals when comparing regions across managers. (c860fce2 by wizjany)
- Don't fire xp spawn events for fishing where xp was already 0.
Dedicated to @mikroskeem who let me forget about this.
(0cb84927 by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings for names in Domains.
(2ed60eba by wizjany)
- Add piglin brutes.
(91a14946 by wizjany)
- Use a lower level exception in BukkitWorldConfiguration to get a printout when more severe YAML issues occur
(5b8c3e7f by matthew miller)
- s/WorlGuard/WorldGuard (c1ff4fc3 by matthew miller)
- Update worldguard-bukkit/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/BukkitWorldConfiguration.java
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (691325c8 by joo200)
- Added world option to block turtle egg trampling
(3da19a7f by joo200)
- Don't try dropping items from falling blocks that won't drop one.
To quote myself from the adjacent commit almost exactly one year ago,
"some plugins do weird things with falling blocks."
(f677af56 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #1618 from JOO200/piston
Implement new alternative association mode to limit piston movement (58eaf318 by wizjany)
- Abstract RegionOverlapAssociation, deprecate/fix packaging.
(6708b210 by wizjany)
- Cleanup use-max-prio algorithm, add tests.
(ed4287ac by wizjany)
- Renamed option to use-max-priority-association, Code cleanup
(449145ba by joo200)
- only detect max priority once
(85c5f53d by joo200)
- Implement new alternative association mode to limit piston movement
(5162ce3d by joo200)
- Simplify and remove duplicate code.
(03f05d3a by wizjany)
- Fixed "null" output for invalid worldedit selections
(c8bde179 by joo200)
- Merge pull request #1615 from JOO200/toRegionSelector
Add Helper to convert WorldGuard's ProtectedRegion to WorldEdit's Region and RegionSelector (efe1e48b by wizjany)
- Private ctor to match checkstyle.
(6f9ed5d1 by joo200)
- Added missing license to WorldEditRegionConverter
(f0ec54af by joo200)
- Moved toRegion and toRegionSelector in a helper class
(e9e1885f by joo200)
- Check non-waterloggable waterlogged blocks for liquid flow.
(1710c076 by wizjany)
- Redstone wire is toggled between dot and cross on interact now.
(f8e2d8d6 by wizjany)
- Declare some recently hidden dependencies.
(2c0b592b by wizjany)
- Missed import. (46e230e6 by wizjany)
- Re-add pom-switcheroo to expose spigot as a dep instead of paper.
Makes it easier for downstream projects that don't have paper-repo.
(fe24668c by wizjany)
- Fireworks are now projectiles.
Only use paper-api for fallback.
(23efd5fe by wizjany)
- Removed unnecessary relevant flag as it's checked by the UseBlockEvent listener
(e54235a6 by joo200)
- Changed handling von PlayerTakeLecternBookEvent to match the chest-access flag
(5ec3ed60 by joo200)
- Allocate WorldPlayerTuple only when using cache
(1652c9bf by themolkapl)
- Add an option to disable bypass permission cache
(a97db0ed by themolkapl)
- Update gradle wrapper, more buildscript fixes.
(36e42eef by wizjany)
- Build script cleanup/updates.
(5b8eef92 by wizjany)
- Cleanup issue template a bit. (d73dc6d7 by wizjany)
- Typo. (74d8a4f0 by wizjany)
- Add Weeping Vines and Twisting Vines to vine-growth flag
(613406aa by joo200)
- Add GitHub Sponsors link. (66fd84ba by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot.
(53abb6c4 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.4-beta1.
(923369e2 by wizjany)
- Update buildscript and WE dep.
(bc551da9 by wizjany)
- Additional 1.16 material defs.
(bffe5e76 by wizjany)
- Added new flag respawn-anchors similar to block respawn anchor usage
(8722322c by joo200)
- Removed unnecessary if branch
(0fa92d48 by joo200)
- Removed duplicate pressure plates check
(e52875bd by joo200)
- Update to Minecraft 1 16, PaperLib to 1 0 4
(dbad328d by joo200)
- Release 7.0.3 for MC 1.14/1.15.
Last release before switching to 1.16.
(54073157 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.3.
(b769469f by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings to StringFlags.
(3a9b1b15 by wizjany)
(ff5f9338 by wizjany)
- Color 3rd party flags and unregistered flags in /rg info.
(0492fafe by wizjany)
- More inventory holder snapshot use.
(36d95ad0 by wizjany)
- Use `Inventory#getHolder(boolean useSnapshot)` where available.
Dedicated to @phoenix616
(c1ec7080 by wizjany)
- Allow setting passthrough on global via /rg flags.
(f4a3e8a9 by wizjany)
- Prioritize tamed owners over entity targets.
(6c5380ba by wizjany)
- Actually read TargetMatchers from world configs.
Previously only read from global. (868089b4 by wizjany)
- Add dyes as tools for interact handling.
(9905d22d by wizjany)
- Providing a solution for tools being unable to interact with usable blocks
(4eaa376e by ultrafaceguy)
- Add coral-fade flag and world configuration to disable coral fading
(37ae70f3 by joo200)
- Allow droppers to drop items without using them.
(1a69250d by wizjany)
- Silence EntityChangeBlock for redstone ore.
We already silence this for Action.PHYSICAL PlayerInteractEvents.
Unfortunately Bukkit throws another event at us without the extra info
about interaction type, which gets fired if the interact flag is allow.
So silence that too.
(b2d2d081 by wizjany)
- Add tests to validate behavior of non-player causes in multiple regions.
(47cd96a3 by wizjany)
- Don't warn about small global regions.
(0a735e01 by wizjany)
- Remove unnecessary checks and add comments
(60590acf by stonar96)
- Improve default teleport-message and remove null check
(6030bea1 by stonar96)
- Add teleport-message flag
(20f89ea2 by stonar96)
- Workaround for CraftBukkit's move event throttling.
(4c351fb0 by wizjany)
- Allow FML2 in forge host keys.
(5e7829c3 by wizjany)
- Track BlockProjectileSource causes.
(37e66dae by wizjany)
- Add issue templates.
(662ae2bc by wizjany)
- Sand/gravel tick now, even if physics is cancelled.
(fa60582a by wizjany)
- Move profile cache updating to join event.
Adding it to onEnable might back up the executor on /reloads.
(17c16471 by wizjany)
- Check waterlogged blocks for water-flow flag.
Also remove some terribly outdated obsidian generator protection.
(1fcda134 by wizjany)
- Allow passthrough allow on global to override added members/owners.
(570b7f7b by wizjany)
- Allow WorldEdit's //world override to affect region commands.
Priority is `-w` flag > //world override > player world > error.
Also makes regions selectable from console.
(aca0d843 by wizjany)
- More spawn protection warnings.
Can't have enough of these apparently.
(1172ebd4 by wizjany)
- Fire block breaks for piston extends, not just places.
(a09ccc5b by wizjany)
- Fix cauldron NPE.
(e6bdf8ab by wizjany)
- Tweak some region info output, fix teleport location.
(df2ae6a6 by wizjany)
- Protect cauldron level change.
(e4481f93 by wizjany)
- Add option to always use default MC times for sending titles.
Alleviates issues with other plugins setting extremely short/long times.
(2169aa21 by wizjany)
- Default nether-portal-protection to true.
Pre 1.14, this was false by default as one could repeatedly force portal
searches by entering a portal which would lead into a protected area.
Since 1.14, the event we have access too happens independently of the
portal search, so the player will get teleported regardless of whether
a portal is present or if the creation gets cancelled.
(523e4518 by wizjany)
- Remove metadata when the entity is done.
Apparently Bukkit doesn't actually do this.
(d95c6af1 by wizjany)
- Change bypass cache to expireAfterWrite.
This hasn't caused issues for the past 5 years but I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(0d860bfc by wizjany)
|8 months ago|