|dev/1.19||#2198||Tests passed: 177|
- Tidy up Materials.java, added missing effect type, removed todo for paper only (9988f9bc by joo200)
- Add Sculk Growth Flag and options to disable sculk growths (976973cb by joo200)
- Plugin Version to 1.19, cleanup from Materials, added 1.19 Materials (27337494 by joo200)
- Bumped versions: Minecraft to 1.19 and JDK 17 (045e6c58 by joo200)
- Fixed Typo in CommandException (0fddd2a5 by joo200)
- Improvement and Cleanup Domain view for /region info (85dd012b by joo200)
- Don't suggest the uuids to the command line, copy them to the clipboard instead (85dd012b by joo200)
- Tidy up the hover events and added hints to copy uuids (85dd012b by joo200)
- Skip lookups on claim.
Claim hasn't allowed user-input for ages, so no need to resolve anything. (dc23af79 by wizjany)
- Append OnlineMode server information to ServerReport (#1891) (b6989413 by joo200)
- Default chest-protection.disable-off-check to true.
Fixes #1890. (271b32aa by wizjany)
- Handle all the amethyst growth.
Fixes #1889. (938f0c3b by wizjany)
- Fix class source validator on spigot. (216b0611 by wizjany)
- Bump to snapshot. (27dca2b5 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.7. (79a3b70d by wizjany)
- Don't cancel potion splashes with no targets. (cf694251 by wizjany)
- Disregard that, definitely need to duplicate. (e2fe770e by wizjany)
- Switch to WE's ClassSourceValidator.
Since it's (being) fixed there and no need to duplicate any more. (7e06088c by wizjany)
- Fix some errors in config loading.
Technically removing a nonexistant property should be fixed in WE's yaml utils but eh. (f9d1c2d4 by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings.
Also remove the nodes from config if unused. (f883899c by wizjany)
- Provisional changelog for 7.0.7. (de386fb4 by wizjany)
- Use deny-message for nether portal protection.
Closes #1882. (660f9ffa by wizjany)
- Protect modification of candles and cake as building.
Closes #1880. (e05d4237 by wizjany)
- Optimize Region List and Region Teleport commands (#1868) (dca05151 by joo200)
- Optimized command usage for /rg list and /rg teleport: (dca05151 by joo200)
- added a flag to the teleport command to teleport the actor to the center of the region (dca05151 by joo200)
- added a flag to the list command to filter the regions for special ids (dca05151 by joo200)
- added a flag to the list command to get regions intersecting your selection (dca05151 by joo200)
- Fixed wrong pagination in RegionLister (dca05151 by joo200)
- Add red sand to sand physics.
This option is still at the mercy of bukkit api and might still not work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (4abf971c by wizjany)
- Add space in an error message. (875a6fc8 by wizjany)
- Updated amount of modules, Windows command prompt and outdated hints (3cb4abdb by joo200)
- Add COMPILING.md and set Java Version to 16 (4caf0afb by joo200)
- Update Java-Version in README.md to Java 17 (054a7341 by joo200)
- Allows claimed regions to inherit from a template region (#1864) (b59da599 by cristobal lopez)
- Allows claimed regions to inherit from a template region (b59da599 by cristobal lopez)
- Replace template-when-claiming with set-parent-on-claim (b59da599 by cristobal lopez)
- Make the set-parent-on-claim option check secure (b59da599 by cristobal lopez)
- Don't check bypass for offline players.
This is someone else's problem now (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (46251f5f by wizjany)
- Remove extra import. (98bef4e0 by wizjany)
- Improve Checks for LightningStrikes (fixes #1845) (f1c8649f by joo200)
- Update Paper and Spigot to 1.17.1 (aad698af by joo200)
- Exclude paper-api from squirrelid dependency (Compilefix for removed maven mirrors) (ad7ecbae by joo200)
- Add /rg migrateheights. (#1857)
Closes #1856. (81750e19 by wizjany)
- Update guava to match MC 1.18 guava. (703146bc by wizjany)
- Fixed invalid label (2541483e by joo200)
- Improved Bug Report and Feature Request Template (0a601dbc by joo200)
- Make cause known if origin can be used (#1838) (f55802c1 by stonar96)
- Add rock-growth flag.
Handles amethyst and dripstone.
Closes #1855. (a0922cb4 by wizjany)
- Update gradle.
Getting ready for java 17. (fb9705e4 by wizjany)
- Fix Blacklist log entry not by player results in NPE (#1837) (9b665136 by joo200)
- Bump to 7.0.7-SNAPSHOT. (efac79fd by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.6. (1cff55f3 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.6. (f4fb78c7 by wizjany)
- Protect light from everything.
Thanks Mojang. (56086b08 by wizjany)
- Protect light from light.
Closes #1828. (51fa25dd by wizjany)
- Include GLOW_ITEM_FRAME in item-frame-rotation flag.
Closes #1832. (5b0fdb68 by wizjany)
- Fix perms NPE (cb69ab73 by stonar96)
- Use QueryOption.SORT for region commands (#1817) (5a6b6eb8 by stonar96)
- Fix redefinition of parent regions (#1814) (75774dbb by stonar96)
- Cover additional case for blacklist on-equip. (fe0fd17d by wizjany)
- Add inheritance for all flags (#1787) (5e702f80 by stonar96)
- Additionally block other explosion if the defender is a block like entity to be consitent with "block" explosion protections (#1812) (0165175a by wyatt childers)
- Convert listeners to use AbstractListener and add shortcuts to get config. (#1808)
Closes #1780. (821c3e68 by wizjany)
- Fix member inheritance for non-player associables (#1804) (46442682 by stonar96)
- Add options to query region sets unsorted and without parents (46442682 by stonar96)
- Fix member inheritance for non-player associables (46442682 by stonar96)
- Add member inheritance for non-player associables (46442682 by stonar96)
- Rename Option to QueryOption, remove functional definitions, bit of cleanup.
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (46442682 by stonar96)
- Add jsr305 back for annotations.
Blame those pesky WorldEdit devs breaking our builds :^) (c81f5892 by wizjany)
- Fix handlers order when registering one with after.
I am not sure exactly if this is the source of the problem, but when i tried registering my handlers using ExitFlag.FACTORY as "after" like how the javadocs said it, it seemed that my handler was running before the ExitFlag handler which means mine will run even if ExitFlag returns false. I used null as after and it worked then. Maybe i understand the "after" incorrectly but in my mind my customHandler should run after the "after" not the other way around if that makes sense. Let me know if I didn't undertstand it correctly.
Sorry for my english! (88854592 by loaidev)
- Revert "Add member inheritance for non-player associables"
This reverts commit b1cd1303d1d194fef7d1fc6e2811931ca08f4e38. (8efc2e65 by wizjany)
- Add member inheritance for non-player associables (b1cd1303 by stonar96)
- Check all effects for lingering potion clouds.
Fixes #1797. (c98f9eda by wizjany)
- Added NPE error message and javadoc hint for WorldGuard.getPlatform (682942b9 by joo200)
- Protect signs against usage of (glowing) ink sac (7e817c33 by joo200)
- Changelog for 7.0.6 beta 1. (5302bcb1 by wizjany)
- Fix regions in negative heights (#1792) (bcac63dc by stonar96)
- Added use-dripleaf flag, Handle Deepslate Redstone Ore correctly (37906c0f by joo200)
- Fix crop growth config option. (6879f10d by wizjany)
- Protect cave vines and glow berries correctly (7155ef58 by joo200)
- Fixed wrong dependencies, removed not needed repository (e2f775c9 by joo200)
- Compare items for /stack with ItemStack.isSimilar (c5dad747 by joo200)
- Switch back dependency from Spigot to Paper (4dfb9bea by joo200)
- Fixed incorrectly shaded squirrelid (7436d506 by joo200)
- Bump squirrelid to 0.3.0, Deprecated PaperProfileServer (replaced by squirrelid) (621c1289 by joo200)
- relocate bstats like worldedit (093e282e by joo200)
- Shade correctly bstats (2958c252 by joo200)
- Re-add shade config, fix some other gradle black magic. (d21ee986 by wizjany)
- Cover item dispense behaviors.
Depends on spigot throwing events. (dd90fa21 by wizjany)
- Bump api version to 1.17 (34ed6175 by joo200)
- Update to Java 16, Gradle 7.0.2 and Bstats 2.1.0 (0818b3c2 by joo200)
- Updated build environment, switched to Jupiter Unit Tests (04541ed5 by joo200)
- bump travis-ci to jdk11 (f17f1fc8 by joo200)
- Fix protections for copper and rooted dirt (9defab65 by joo200)
- Added 1.17 materials (a225d1b2 by joo200)
- Updated dependencies and gradle (bcab33c1 by joo200)
- Update dependencies to 1.17 (3cb83465 by joo200)
- Bump to snapshot. (32d16a7e by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.5. (3827266e by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.5. (c3dbfdd6 by wizjany)
- Handle spigot's entity mount event (#1755) (f19ebab0 by wizjany)
- Add handler for spigot's EntityMountEvent.
Closes #1677. (f19ebab0 by wizjany)
- checkstyle. (f19ebab0 by wizjany)
- Fix Iron Doors (#1781)
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (f8f95a44 by stonar96)
- Add nonplayer-protection-domains flag (#1763) (0a74d02f by stonar96)
- Fix Dispenser Shulker Box bug and cleanup (#1776) (46a662e1 by stonar96)
- Remove unused RegionGroup.MEMBERS from the teleport flag (#1769) (149d1f84 by stonar96)
- Fix Cause#isKnown() (#1768) (c4e76af5 by stonar96)
- Fix Cause#isKnown() (c4e76af5 by stonar96)
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (c4e76af5 by stonar96)
- Remove unnecessary FlagValueCalculator#getPriority(ProtectedRegion) calls (c1c26360 by stonar96)
- Fix doc comment of FlagValueCalculator#getMembership(RegionAssociable) (65c894cf by stonar96)
- Small performance improvement for `PlayerDomain#contains()` (#1765) (7dcec2b3 by thebusybiscuit)
- Improve performance by putting UUID checks first. (7dcec2b3 by thebusybiscuit)
- Added wizjany's suggestion
Co-authored-by: wizjany <email@example.com> (7dcec2b3 by thebusybiscuit)
- Update Java version in CONTRIBUTING.md (#1764) (09ce3b63 by stonar96)
- Deprecate and immediately void setMin/MaxPoint in ProtectedCuboidRegion.
Not sure why these were here to begin with, Poly doesn't have them either
and mutating regions after creation leads to undefined behavior. (de22a5cd by wizjany)
- Deprecate flags (replaced by RegistryFlag), added some null checks (#1747) (d2c2bfba by joo200)
- Also change paperlib to shade.
This change has been sitting here for a while uncommitted and unpushed. (528ba32a by wizjany)
- Fix Falling blocks may change snow layers to that block (f37fbb1a by joo200)
- Gradle cleanup/unfuckery.
Fixes #1729 (f1f8b625 by wizjany)
- Change relocated/shaded artifacts to compileOnly. (e9330504 by wizjany)
- Fix nullability annotation. (59d4c7b9 by wizjany)
- Fix TimedHandler not calling delegated handler (#1727)
The original commit was calling super, which means that the actual
registered handlers were not called, also, added getInvincibility
which was originally missing (0c7f4bb8 by shane freeder)
- Add timings to third-party session handlers (#1717) (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Add Timings for third-party session handlers.
These often cause WorldGuard to get blamed by timings. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Add config option to turn off extra timings. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Move relocation to the right build file. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Move config to a map for potential future expansion. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Calculate timing immediately per-factory.
Instead of on each handler creation. (3c9b21d0 by wizjany)
- Ignore BlockFertilizeEvent with empty list.
Plugins can clear this list without fully cancelling the event.
Fixes #1723 (aeea4555 by wizjany)
- Don't send empty messages from chorus-fruit/enderpearl teleports. (129d2735 by wizjany)
- Make UUIDFlag ctors public.
smh. (310ce9a6 by wizjany)
- Added arguments to /rg toggle-bypass: on, off (e04c654c by kikelkik)
- Added test cases for FlagValueCalculator and MapFlags (b1674e5c by joo200)
- Improved queryMapValue to return defaultValue instead of null (89c6a33b by joo200)
- Add fallback value to queryMapValue, use Flag$chooseValue (88c91ce3 by joo200)
- Added methods to query values from map flags (b70f5a73 by joo200)
- Add UUIDFlag (b6fc9ddd by joo200)
- Don't throw error when swapping armor slots into the offhand.
Lots of conflicting info here, but the offhand slot is in fact part of
the quickbar/hotbar (yay bukkit naming) but does *not* use a hotbar "button",
since it has its own hotkey (i.e., F by default instead of 0-8).
The result is a hotbar_swap *action* with a swap_offhand *clicktype*.
Fixes #1698. (cbb32120 by wizjany)
- Fixed NoClassDefFoundError if WorldEdit failed to initialize (04d5a3b4 by intelli)
- Move the Mob Blocker feature from CraftBook to WorldGuard (#1695) (282425f3 by matthew miller)
- Move the Mob Blocker feature from CraftBook to WorldGuard (282425f3 by matthew miller)
Co-authored-by: wizjany <firstname.lastname@example.org> (282425f3 by matthew miller)
- Small readme tweaks.
Fix dead/outdated links, clarify deps. (15a08097 by wizjany)
|a year ago|