|master||#2083||Tests passed: 187|
- Don't allow setting unknown flags in FlagHelperBox.
(59c146f5 by wizjany)
- Add nether warts to crop list.
(d313f2ca by wizjany)
- Don't marshal SetFlag in FlagHelperBox.
(8350267b by wizjany)
- Catch Throwables instead of Exceptions while (un)marshalling flags
(e98196af by joo200)
- Move /rg bypass perm check inside the command.
Using @CommandPermissions would cause the root command to be excluded
from the client. This is a temp workaround until piston/proper perms
are somehow implemented.
(38797721 by wizjany)
- Make resource processing update with project version.
Should prevent old version strings from finding their way into plugin.yml
(48233c33 by wizjany)
- Fix sponge-simulation clearing NBT of waterlogged blocks.
Didn't realize people still used this feature.
(664ab18f by wizjany)
- Add an SVG logo
(07bf1871 by matthew miller)
- Change anvil usage to build permissions and add use-anvil flag (#1644)
(5921be43 by joo200)
- Add sweet berry bush to crop list.
(60b16fc4 by wizjany)
- Note the new region converter class for devs.
(746b630d by wizjany)
- Bump to snapshot version.
(0b362088 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.4.
(014277fb by wizjany)
- Update changelog for release.
(f7ff984c by wizjany)
- Removed extra ";" (d4b20607 by pisich)
- Moved default bypass options to global configuration section
(0e73b50d by joo200)
- Add configurable announcement for current bypass status
(136ec31f by joo200)
- Rename config option for default bypass option
Co-authored-by: wizjany <[email protected]> (ad000ab0 by joo200)
- Add config option to deny region bypass by default
(af67f1dd by joo200)
- Don't check ride for unsaddled striders.
(8dee2ad3 by wizjany)
- Document ProtectedRegion's comparable behavior.
ProtectedRegion's compareTo is inconsistent with equals when comparing regions across managers. (c860fce2 by wizjany)
- Don't fire xp spawn events for fishing where xp was already 0.
Dedicated to @mikroskeem who let me forget about this.
(0cb84927 by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings for names in Domains.
(2ed60eba by wizjany)
- Add piglin brutes.
(91a14946 by wizjany)
- Use a lower level exception in BukkitWorldConfiguration to get a printout when more severe YAML issues occur
(5b8c3e7f by matthew miller)
- s/WorlGuard/WorldGuard (c1ff4fc3 by matthew miller)
- Update worldguard-bukkit/src/main/java/com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/BukkitWorldConfiguration.java
Co-authored-by: wizjany <[email protected]> (691325c8 by joo200)
- Added world option to block turtle egg trampling
(3da19a7f by joo200)
- Don't try dropping items from falling blocks that won't drop one.
To quote myself from the adjacent commit almost exactly one year ago,
"some plugins do weird things with falling blocks."
(f677af56 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #1618 from JOO200/piston
Implement new alternative association mode to limit piston movement (58eaf318 by wizjany)
- Abstract RegionOverlapAssociation, deprecate/fix packaging.
(6708b210 by wizjany)
- Cleanup use-max-prio algorithm, add tests.
(ed4287ac by wizjany)
- Renamed option to use-max-priority-association, Code cleanup
(449145ba by joo200)
- only detect max priority once
(85c5f53d by joo200)
- Implement new alternative association mode to limit piston movement
(5162ce3d by joo200)
- Simplify and remove duplicate code.
(03f05d3a by wizjany)
- Fixed "null" output for invalid worldedit selections
(c8bde179 by joo200)
- Merge pull request #1615 from JOO200/toRegionSelector
Add Helper to convert WorldGuard's ProtectedRegion to WorldEdit's Region and RegionSelector (efe1e48b by wizjany)
- Private ctor to match checkstyle.
(6f9ed5d1 by joo200)
- Added missing license to WorldEditRegionConverter
(f0ec54af by joo200)
- Moved toRegion and toRegionSelector in a helper class
(e9e1885f by joo200)
- Check non-waterloggable waterlogged blocks for liquid flow.
(1710c076 by wizjany)
- Redstone wire is toggled between dot and cross on interact now.
(f8e2d8d6 by wizjany)
- Declare some recently hidden dependencies.
(2c0b592b by wizjany)
- Missed import. (46e230e6 by wizjany)
- Re-add pom-switcheroo to expose spigot as a dep instead of paper.
Makes it easier for downstream projects that don't have paper-repo.
(fe24668c by wizjany)
- Fireworks are now projectiles.
Only use paper-api for fallback.
(23efd5fe by wizjany)
- Removed unnecessary relevant flag as it's checked by the UseBlockEvent listener
(e54235a6 by joo200)
- Changed handling von PlayerTakeLecternBookEvent to match the chest-access flag
(5ec3ed60 by joo200)
- Allocate WorldPlayerTuple only when using cache
(1652c9bf by themolkapl)
- Add an option to disable bypass permission cache
(a97db0ed by themolkapl)
- Update gradle wrapper, more buildscript fixes.
(36e42eef by wizjany)
- Build script cleanup/updates.
(5b8eef92 by wizjany)
- Cleanup issue template a bit. (d73dc6d7 by wizjany)
- Typo. (74d8a4f0 by wizjany)
- Add Weeping Vines and Twisting Vines to vine-growth flag
(613406aa by joo200)
- Add GitHub Sponsors link. (66fd84ba by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot.
(53abb6c4 by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.4-beta1.
(923369e2 by wizjany)
- Update buildscript and WE dep.
(bc551da9 by wizjany)
- Additional 1.16 material defs.
(bffe5e76 by wizjany)
- Added new flag respawn-anchors similar to block respawn anchor usage
(8722322c by joo200)
- Removed unnecessary if branch
(0fa92d48 by joo200)
- Removed duplicate pressure plates check
(e52875bd by joo200)
- Update to Minecraft 1 16, PaperLib to 1 0 4
(dbad328d by joo200)
- Release 7.0.3 for MC 1.14/1.15.
Last release before switching to 1.16.
(54073157 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.3.
(b769469f by wizjany)
- Add deprecation warnings to StringFlags.
(3a9b1b15 by wizjany)
(ff5f9338 by wizjany)
- Color 3rd party flags and unregistered flags in /rg info.
(0492fafe by wizjany)
- More inventory holder snapshot use.
(36d95ad0 by wizjany)
- Use `Inventory#getHolder(boolean useSnapshot)` where available.
Dedicated to @phoenix616
(c1ec7080 by wizjany)
- Allow setting passthrough on global via /rg flags.
(f4a3e8a9 by wizjany)
- Prioritize tamed owners over entity targets.
(6c5380ba by wizjany)
- Actually read TargetMatchers from world configs.
Previously only read from global. (868089b4 by wizjany)
- Add dyes as tools for interact handling.
(9905d22d by wizjany)
- Providing a solution for tools being unable to interact with usable blocks
(4eaa376e by ultrafaceguy)
- Add coral-fade flag and world configuration to disable coral fading
(37ae70f3 by joo200)
- Allow droppers to drop items without using them.
(1a69250d by wizjany)
- Silence EntityChangeBlock for redstone ore.
We already silence this for Action.PHYSICAL PlayerInteractEvents.
Unfortunately Bukkit throws another event at us without the extra info
about interaction type, which gets fired if the interact flag is allow.
So silence that too.
(b2d2d081 by wizjany)
- Add tests to validate behavior of non-player causes in multiple regions.
(47cd96a3 by wizjany)
- Don't warn about small global regions.
(0a735e01 by wizjany)
- Remove unnecessary checks and add comments
(60590acf by stonar96)
- Improve default teleport-message and remove null check
(6030bea1 by stonar96)
- Add teleport-message flag
(20f89ea2 by stonar96)
- Workaround for CraftBukkit's move event throttling.
(4c351fb0 by wizjany)
- Allow FML2 in forge host keys.
(5e7829c3 by wizjany)
- Track BlockProjectileSource causes.
(37e66dae by wizjany)
- Add issue templates.
(662ae2bc by wizjany)
- Sand/gravel tick now, even if physics is cancelled.
(fa60582a by wizjany)
- Move profile cache updating to join event.
Adding it to onEnable might back up the executor on /reloads.
(17c16471 by wizjany)
- Check waterlogged blocks for water-flow flag.
Also remove some terribly outdated obsidian generator protection.
(1fcda134 by wizjany)
- Allow passthrough allow on global to override added members/owners.
(570b7f7b by wizjany)
- Allow WorldEdit's //world override to affect region commands.
Priority is `-w` flag > //world override > player world > error.
Also makes regions selectable from console.
(aca0d843 by wizjany)
- More spawn protection warnings.
Can't have enough of these apparently.
(1172ebd4 by wizjany)
- Fire block breaks for piston extends, not just places.
(a09ccc5b by wizjany)
- Fix cauldron NPE.
(e6bdf8ab by wizjany)
- Tweak some region info output, fix teleport location.
(df2ae6a6 by wizjany)
- Protect cauldron level change.
(e4481f93 by wizjany)
- Add option to always use default MC times for sending titles.
Alleviates issues with other plugins setting extremely short/long times.
(2169aa21 by wizjany)
- Default nether-portal-protection to true.
Pre 1.14, this was false by default as one could repeatedly force portal
searches by entering a portal which would lead into a protected area.
Since 1.14, the event we have access too happens independently of the
portal search, so the player will get teleported regardless of whether
a portal is present or if the creation gets cancelled.
(523e4518 by wizjany)
- Remove metadata when the entity is done.
Apparently Bukkit doesn't actually do this.
(d95c6af1 by wizjany)
- Change bypass cache to expireAfterWrite.
This hasn't caused issues for the past 5 years but I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(0d860bfc by wizjany)
- Treat farmland and turtle egg PIE as EntityChangeBlock.
Note that as in d37f015f this decouples the event from interact flag,
meaning that block-trampling must be explicitly set to allow to maintain
previous behavior. It also means that setting interact to allow won't
by default allow players to trample turtle eggs (but this wasn't the case
for farmland, since that was already handled by ECB - thanks Bukkit).
(6f6125fe by wizjany)
- Bump bStats to 1.7, adding plugin id.
(03329295 by wizjany)
- Add a scripts folder to gitignore for dev scripts
(637665f5 by wyatt childers)
- Add flag to prevent natural health regen and hunger drain.
(db3838cc by wizjany)
- Ignore session reset if player doesn't move a block.
So technically we do this block check in Session#testMoveTo, but the
/wg flushstates command can force a session re-initialization even if
the player hasn't moved a full block yet.
The amount of logic going on between the event call and the point where
we test that force boolean is rather lengthy though, so ignoring it for
the time being may be worth it.
TL;DR: Don't want WG in timings for PlayerMoveEvent needlessly.
(789405d1 by wizjany)
- De-couple chest-access from interact. READ BELOW.
This is possibly a breaking change, in that WG will be overprotective
in regions which previously had interact set to allow but didn't change
the chest-access flag. If you previously had regions like this where you
would like to have non-members access chests, you will need to set the
chest-access flag to allow.
This change was made to alleviate some confusion that became more
evident recently with lecterns, since interacting with lecterns allowed
one to read a book, but the chest-access flag controlled taking the book.
This required setting interact to allow and chest-access to deny (at
least for nonmembers) to allow guests to read books but not take them.
This is a tentative change and may be reverted if it is too unpopular.
Thanks for testing dev builds :^)
(d37f015f by wizjany)
- Bump to snapshot. This will likely become 7.1 soon anyway.
(239eda3f by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.2.
(0715cbe2 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.2.
(738b24bf by wizjany)
- Check water/lava placement from dispensers on edge of region.
(b835ee39 by wizjany)
- Prevent pushing pistons across region borders
Pistons are classified as not pushable regardless of their state, causing WorldGuard to not protect against them moving. This commit fixes that.
(4a7552e6 by pieter12345)
- Fixed failed checkstyle gradle task
(c6c0fc9d by joo200)
- Add spawn-protection overlap check when defining regions.
Update cached username on login.
Bump WorldEdit dep version.
(f43a4eaa by wizjany)
- bee nests can be modified by right click (like beehives)
(abfa5cb6 by joo200)
- Use Paper-API 1.15 as Dependency
(05f7d687 by joo200)
- Initial 1.15 stuff.
Materials is not really cross-version compatible. Really could do with
some rewriting at some point.
(9adac4f2 by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot.
(c5355adb by wizjany)
- Release 7.0.1.
(fb37342b by wizjany)
- Switch blacklist to drilldown since bstats doesn't support bar charts.
Also update blacklist example txt with correct names.
(1fd94a36 by wizjany)
- Remove pointless iterable.
(c413cf41 by wizjany)
- Switch blacklist stat to entry counts.
(87162acf by wizjany)
- Add some custom charts to bStats.
Should give a good view of feature usage, especially some badly
supported features like SQL and chest protection.
(2c14acc2 by wizjany)
- Fix pistons flag not applying to sticky pistons pulling.
(26477406 by wizjany)
- Add applicable regions section to /wg report.
(121b34ec by wizjany)
- Add /rg toggle-bypass command to turn off region bypass temporarily.
Makes it easier to test things without op/de-op, switching ranks, etc
all the time.
(3ebaaf9c by wizjany)
- Fix exit-deny-message using wrong region set on enderpearl/chorus-fruit.
(4c9812db by wizjany)
- Workaround colors on newlines of string flags issue in text lib.
Also fix newline lookbehind replacement, and only replace color macros
in string flags.
(e792dd6f by wizjany)
- Re-arrange messages in (re)define commands.
Only send messages after successful add.
(d410e1f8 by wizjany)
- Causes only track blocks, not locations.
(d07f9595 by wizjany)
- Check creeper-explosion flag for all entity damage, not just players.
(cb9ab3a7 by wizjany)
- BlockMultiPlace has an immutable state list.
(1c3cf02e by wizjany)
- Fix infinite loop in addowner checks.
(fc0f7aca by wizjany)
- Make use of BlockFertilizeEvent, various BlockState lists.
Only mostly tested to work. BlockFertilize unfortunately doesn't let
us cancel the preceding stuff like StructureGrow and item use.
Also workaround Bukkit sending 2 events for trampling.
(20db9254 by wizjany)
- Track causes when players ignite creepers.
(5fca3b3c by wizjany)
- Cover some more plants as crop-growth.
Note that spigot doesn't throw events for bamboo yet, so this only
applies to sugar canes and cacti at the moment. Should work if spigot
implements BlockGrowEvent for cacti though.
(c633a2d0 by wizjany)
- Ignore hopper minecarts with the ignore hopper setting.
(effbd62e by wizjany)
- Teleport async on Paper.
(056eaa65 by wizjany)
- List is not a valid cause. Each element is its own cause.
Specifically, fixes not being able to break lilypads while in a boat,
even through the player would normally be able to.
Note that slowdown is client-side and getting stuck is due to Spigot
not updating the client when the break is cancelled, which are unrelated
to this issue (and not fixable by us).
(cb2c0870 by wizjany)
- Apparently world names are allowed to have spaces.
(179c324c by wizjany)
- Only store existing per-player time/weather in handlers.
This will fix various issues with logging in to regions with these flags
set and then moving out of them, or when moving between two adjacent
regions with the flags set and then moving out.
(96d15d6d by wizjany)
- Extract/half-fix addowner checks.
Max-region-count-for-player is super bork.
(120d2e22 by wizjany)
- Some cleanup for flag command.
(70ea6bad by wizjany)
- Extract NumberFlag for suggestions, make FlagHelper prettier in console.
(e59d61e1 by wizjany)
- Update docs links to point to enginehub.
Also don't allow block-place/block-break setting from flag helper.
(bbed280f by wizjany)
- Back to snapshot.
(f165ae3d by wizjany)
- 7.0.1 RC 2.
(124898ec by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #414 from EngineHub/feature/paper
Add some Paper-specific features (ba32d243 by wizjany)
- Link ender crystal entity <-> material. (0bba8222 by wizjany)
- TippedArrow again.
(7538af26 by wizjany)
- Fix fireworks, protect by default (this is a behavioral change).
Add regions.use-paper-entity-origin setting, false by default because
it can have some weird implications.
(48922118 by wizjany)
- Use Paper player profiles if available.
Also fall back to caching to memory if SQLite can't be linked.
This is a common issue with (bad) server hosts who mount /tmp as noexec,
which causes sqlite's native binaries to fail to link.
(14fe2d0e by wizjany)
- User paper firework tracking.
(11a1ac67 by wizjany)
- Use PaperLib for some performance enhancements.
(c5bfdcb0 by wizjany)
- Apparently some plugins do weird things with falling blocks.
(93dae282 by wizjany)
- Handful of small fixes.
* Fix material loading from config requiring minecraft: namespace.
* Fix disallowed-lightning blocks. Lightning entities are weird.
* Fix /wg reload overwriting config changes.
* General around thread usage/naming/shutdown. If anyone was actually
making their own managers/indices you deserve to break.
(3468e3d4 by wizjany)
- Remove legacy potion code.
(b7ad0257 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #415 from EngineHub/kotlin-dsl
Migrate gradle to kotlin dsl. (070f6e00 by wizjany)
- Relocate squirrelid in source, fix flyway shading.
(cc3f4d4d by wizjany)
- Fix poms, remove bukkit lib project since it's currently unused.
(21e65be1 by wizjany)
- Migrate gradle to kotlin dsl.
(61494fd7 by wizjany)
- Switch build badge to TC.
And remove dead wiki links. (556b638d by wizjany)
- Save defaults to config file.
(825b3a3f by wizjany)
- Add option for resetting fall distance when void falling teleport is on.
reset-fall-on-void-teleport, defaults to false. (I can't remember if
old WG 6 behavior was to do this or not...?)
(afe042ef by wizjany)
- Ender crystal explosions can't be cause tracked.
(4044e2b1 by wizjany)
- Fix sleep flag.
(aa413782 by wizjany)
- Whitelist player->player interacts.
As noted before, any more specific events should still be blocked (such
as potion use).
(f37acd3d by wizjany)
- ItemElytra extends ItemArmor...
(b0e4cf14 by wizjany)
- Maybe fix travis. (248ffd0b by wizjany)
- Check waterlogged blocks when emptying buckets.
(3272759f by wizjany)
- Handle UseEntity player->player events as PvP.
Tell me if this breaks other intended behaviors somehow.
(456a1659 by wizjany)
- Make /wg profile text more clear.
This patch dedicated to @phoenix616.
(79f6635b by wizjany)
- Minecarts spawn in the clicked (rail) block.
(1f362bef by wizjany)
- Null-check for last commit.
(63209d11 by wizjany)
- Allow interact-whitelist for entities with matching item types.
(f5467001 by wizjany)
- Workaround for sign dying issue.
Signs still get dyed even if you deny using dye.
(35e0db36 by wizjany)
- Unfix WORLDGUARD-3360.
There's a reason this wasn't done before. This is fundamentally broken.
(ab7751e0 by wizjany)
- Don't replace in comments and strings when you refactor...
(a9cd23c6 by wizjany)
- Add config to disable villagers getting zapped to witches.
(8ca01b37 by wizjany)
- Add TP button to /rg list where applicable.
(aa8997ae by wizjany)
- Send CUI changes when using /rg select.
(b757fcc8 by wizjany)
- Initial update to 1.14.
(7593e1a0 by wizjany)
- Add on-equip blacklist event.
Note that due to deficiencies in the Bukkit API, the event will attempt
to be overprotective and cancel some events that may not actually result
in the player equipping an item. Maintainable PRs welcome. (i.e. would
rather not have to have a list of slot numbers for various inventories
and match them to items :upside_down:)
(af3eb859 by wizjany)
- Treat damaged anvils like regular anvils.
(aabb0b23 by wizjany)
- Don't allow setting build + passthrough in the flag helper.
It masks the warning message and too many people mess this up.
(6d255137 by wizjany)
- Fix lava fire being off by default.
No clue how this was never brought up before.
Also add system property to disable the ClassSourceValidator.
(96b61743 by wizjany)
- Only check ride flag for pigs with saddles.
(ff7209a5 by wizjany)
- Bump dependencies.
Also remove intake. Unsure when that was ever used.
(fe4f0cfc by wizjany)
- Bump to 7.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(9cf1e025 by wizjany)
- Bump to 7.0.0. Rename -legacy to -bukkit.
(b0f88521 by wizjany)
- Changelog for 7.0.0.
(cce9c39e by wizjany)
- More compat for 1.14.
(11c95861 by wizjany)
- Update README.md
fix syntax (75bb0adb by kisaragieffective)
- Fixed execute bit on gradlew
(32ec74ae by wyatt childers)
- Tweak some event handling.
Fixes WORLDGUARD-4097, WORLDGUARD-3360.
(b152cdc4 by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(d019e43a by matthew miller)
- Update to RC2
(8c778ed8 by matthew miller)
- Update readme links.
(1b842204 by wizjany)
- Seeds don't modify blocks.
They already throw place events.
(8aa4c251 by wizjany)
- Exclude some transitive deps.
(026361ae by wizjany)
- Fire off block place for items that modify blocks.
(426a709e by wizjany)
- Fix dispenser workaround.
(903a8312 by wizjany)
- Fail (slightly) faster. (1792bcb1 by wizjany)
- Wrap and unwrap.
Exceptions are fun.
(23ab79c9 by wizjany)
- Also apply crop-growth to fully grown stems creating "fruit".
(a29afe8c by wizjany)
- Add crop-growth flag/config option.
(029f867a by wizjany)
- Fix issues with sometimes-loaded worlds in location flags.
(ce35798f by wizjany)
- Small config cleanup.
(0f989fc1 by wizjany)
- Switch to useInteractedBlock/useItemInHand for PlayerInteractEvent.
Bukkit has very odd behavior regarding cancelling this event.
(4871752f by wizjany)
- Allow newlines in blacklist messages with \n.
(c4b31cf0 by wizjany)
- Fix unknown group flag unmarshalling.
(6e30f983 by wizjany)
- Workaround CraftBukkit bug causing BlockSpreadEvent to report air.
(4b320ab7 by wizjany)
- Fix error when group flag existed for non-existent flag.
Probably caused by bad API usage /shrug.
(f5169990 by wizjany)
- Use isTagged instead of getValues.
The implementation of getValues is quite atrocious for this purpose.
(2b854f0d by wizjany)
- Specify materials explicitly.
(36d25c08 by wizjany)
- Fix /rg claim.
(3e899a70 by wizjany)
- Make CPU profiling interval configurable.
Also lower the default to something more sensible.
Also cleanup unused imports.
(d6c2504b by wizjany)
- Don't fail hard in 1.14. (#409)
Prevent lots of console spam and lack of protection. (f2d2f473 by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(aefebf32 by matthew miller)
- WorldGuard 7.0.0 Release Candidate 1
(7102f620 by matthew miller)
- Remove AsyncCommandHelper for new AsyncCommandBuilder.
Helper suffers from race conditions for short-lived tasks, leading to
some poor UX conditions such as errors not propagating to the user
(because the exception handler wasn't attached to the future yet), or
lack of success messages.
This commit replaces that system by a Builder which takes a callable to
begin, and then takes supervisor, delay message, and the success and
failure messages and handlers as parts of the builder. The success and
failure handlers wrap the callable itself before submitting to the
executor so they will always be run. The supervisor and delay are added
as listeners to the future since they aren't required if the task is
sufficiently short-lived (and to maintain compatibility with the classes
which are now in WorldEdit).
The builder also supports Components for success and failure messages,
as well as consumers of the callable's result or exception for better
customization of output, instead of having to rely on adding a callback
to the future.
The future is still returned for certain special usages.
(d542ba78 by wizjany)
- Handle BlockExplodeEvent as other explosion.
Also misc cleanup.
Closes #407, WORLDGUARD-3843.
(e7ef6af0 by wizjany)
- Enderpearl & chorus-teleport flags should be checked before handlers
Before every handler would have been called, making them believe that the entry was successful
(1ffa4b48 by isokissa3)
- Clean up task monitoring, cancelling, exception handling etc.
Fixes a few issues such as /wg stopprofile leaving a pseudo-cancelled
task in the supervisor, delaying server shutdowns until profiles finish,
not forwarding exceptions that occur during tasks running correctly, etc.
(d4c49a75 by wizjany)
- Ensure un-marshalled registry flags are always lowercase.
Possibly old region files still had uppercase entries?
Fixes WORLDGUARD-3949 regression.
(2e2be709 by wizjany)
- Minor cleanup.
(ec4c53da by wizjany)
- Fix gitignore (#406)
Using Github Desktop on Windows, file paths with a leading slash do not seem to match anything. This commit changes the gitignore entries to a more widely supported format. (024a5154 by pietje)
- Updated for Text3
(8c345cb6 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #404 from TheMolkaPL/stoplag-fix
Fix activityHaltToggle in /stoplag (461f3e1f by wizjany)
- Fix activityHaltToggle in /stoplag
(71df9c00 by themolkapl)
- Ensure session handler order.
(6fd7190f by wizjany)
- Treat inventory minecarts under chest-access.
(51806738 by wizjany)
(c57dd20f by wizjany)
- Wrap `/rg flags` in a task.
(b27f1878 by wizjany)
- Formatting fixes.
(18365bbe by wizjany)
- Add greeting-title and farewell-title flags.
Totally didn't accidentally include the flags in last commit.
(82451595 by wizjany)
- Add frosted-ice-melt flag, and frosted-ice-form flag.
Frosted-ice-form is checked with build, meaning it can be set to allow
for non-members to use frost walker, deny for members to not be able to
use frost walker, or none to respect membership.
Reverts behavior of ice-melt flag to pre-7.x behavior.
Apparently this wasn't covered before.
(c516eb21 by wizjany)
- Add `/rg flags` command.
Provides an overview of all flags set on a region, including inherited
values, and allows the user to set or unset flags with a single click.
(7199b8e7 by wizjany)
- Merge pull request #403 from EngineHub/feature/we-piston-commands-compat
WE Piston Compat (fc4c67ff by wizjany)
- Add more fancy texts and pagination.
Also some general cleanup.
(d9bb321f by wizjany)
- Switch to new Exception stuff from WE
(7692e307 by kenzie togami)
- Correct print(TextComponent) method
(5f88bef5 by kenzie togami)
- Fix build.
(5b0bfd50 by wizjany)
(5c0be800 by wizjany)
- Warn about consequences and add /stoplag confirm
(ac505f00 by themolkapl)
- Clean up gradle dependencies. Tell me if this breaks downstream builds.
Either I broke something, or you were using WG's jar for some dep that we
don't consider to be API.
(2aee42cb by wizjany)
- Lots of fancy texts.
(5c8b6d3f by wizjany)
- Remove artifactory resolve block
(eab7b5c4 by wizjany)
- That's not supposed to be there.
(36eba9c9 by wizjany)
- Add logo to source, remove outdated notes.
(3b8b67da by wizjany)
- Damage is already handled and entering is handled via interact.
This method is redundant.
(d9b09ab7 by wizjany)
- Update text for WorldEdit changes (#401)
* Update for text in WE
* Properly write the legacy converter
* Made the text less thicc
* Update for new text API in WE
(50e62bd0 by matthew miller)
- Fixed chipped and damaged anvils not being protected from use/interact
(abfe3a2e by matthew miller)
- Treat kelp as vines for vine-growth.
(e94af1d7 by wizjany)
- Add block-trampling flag.
Applies to turtle eggs and farmland.
Closes WORLDGUARD-4067, WORLDGUARD-3666.
Also do some misc cleanup.
(1dbd25d1 by wizjany)
- Force eject players from vehicles if the get too far.
(c3675a10 by wizjany)
- Add snowman-trails flag.
Closes WORLDGUARD-3566, #378.
Also clean up some listeners, and the flag listing.
(ef2783f3 by wizjany)
- Track AreaEffectCloud cause.
Also a bit of cleanup in EventAbstractionListener.
(2c2b4755 by wizjany)
- Formatting fix.
(0ebb4e0f by wizjany)
- Remove redudant type parameters.
(47fb9bd3 by kisaragieffective)
- Update CONTRIBUTING.md (#399)
fix broken link to Oracle Conventions (5ffade97 by kisaragieffective)
- Revert "Load before worlds do."
This reverts commit 397a71a602c9014fe10147ee2da2364eba21fbc5.
Apparently this doesn't actually fix the issue. Some things
just straight up happen without sending events to plugins and there's
nothing we can do about it.
(ca92464c by wizjany)
- Don't whitelist droppers and hoppers.
By the time this code is called, the performance hit happened already.
There's a separate way to whitelist these that still allows keeping
the protections active.
(453740b5 by wizjany)
- Load before worlds do.
When worlds first load, events start happening before plugins normally
(POSTWORLD) enable. This means that regions and other protections won't
be active when these events are called.
This shouldn't break anything that depends on us, e.g. custom flags,
since our API contract already states that should be done on load,
and all plugins are loaded on startup (just not enabled).
(397a71a6 by wizjany)
- Move log message about loading regions to proper location.
(44c4e581 by wizjany)
- Don't break completely if regions fail to load.
(41268ca4 by wizjany)
- Make 'invincibility-removes-mobs' affect projectile shooting entities.
(c7ed4938 by matthew miller)
- Make input more lenient. Allow specifying TZ other than UTC.
Also remove 'none' and cleanup LocationFlag.
(874e4297 by wizjany)
- Changed to java 8 time api
(9c5eee90 by joo200)
- Added TimestampFlag
(4f088e5b by joo200)
- Checkstyle pls.
That was the auto-folder's fault.
(c2f96c95 by wizjany)
- Better wrapped player usage. Requires latest WorldEdit build.
(c181a86f by wizjany)
- Cleanup last commit.
(e2ffab5e by wizjany)
- Turtle eggs throw PIE when being broken.
(8a3f0660 by wizjany)
- Check flag change handlers when world changes.
Global regions aren't actually part of the ApplicableRegionSet,
so the set difference will be empty even if the global region has changed.
(c53ed56b by wizjany)
- Fix removing regions from manager with the REMOVE_CHILDREN strategy. (#397)
* Added test for removing regions from manager.
* Fix removing regions with REMOVE_CHILDREN strategy.
(6144ca82 by wizjany)
- Don't check spaces that won't get moved into by pistons.
(d091cb57 by wizjany)
- Move tests to core.
(None of them are implementation-specific)
(b2fe4c9c by wizjany)
- Really remove deprecated flags.
(ea47e933 by wizjany)
- Remove deprecated flags. Make sure we register our flags first.
Also make enderpearl + chorus fruit flags respect entry/exit deny message flags.
(10100bd1 by wizjany)
- Only check for flag changes when regions change.
This functionally reverts e5b76a5, though individual classes can change
this behavior on an individual basis by overriding the method.
Also, make time-lock and weather-lock restore only initial values,
which should be more intuitive behavior when multiple regions overlap
with different flag values.
(91687dc2 by wizjany)
- Remove ender-chest protection.
Enderchests are not modified on use. In fact, they don't even
have inventories, so they are not modified at all. To deny usage,
the interact flag must be denied, since they most closely fit in
a category with other interact-covered blocks (and not use-covered
blocks, since using them does not change the region in any way).
This commit reverts f7d36b and ea4f4c0.
(e091a590 by wizjany)
- Actually report game rule values.
Was just "<Recursive>" before, which is pretty useless.
(ee7dc272 by wizjany)
- Bukkit does this apparently.
(54c3cdad by wizjany)
- Add item-frame-rotation flag.
When set to allow, allows players to rotate item in item frames even if
they wouldn't normally have permissions to modify the item frame.
(ff37cc79 by wizjany)
- Make chat + command flag handing more sane.
* Send/receive chat and allowed/blocked cmd flags now respect deny-message flag.
* Added `regions.cancel-chat-without-recipients` option to disable the default behavior.
(b6e2bca5 by wizjany)
- Update README.md: Fix broken markup (#396)
(1f85a531 by nonsence)
- Update links in readme.
(bd4726f8 by wizjany)
- Apparently some people see red flag and think those are broken.
This has unfortunately happened more than 2 times.
(9ea23127 by wizjany)
- Minor typo.
(cc988c0b by wizjany)
- Fix region equality across multiple region managers. (#395)
It is possible, for example when teleporting between two worlds, that
regions in two different managers are compared. If the regions in each
world have the same name, they would return equal. Removing the equals
override will prevent two different regions from seeming equal even if
they are not.
(af93530d by wizjany)
- Bye Java 6. (43d8cf8c by wizjany)
- Fire UseItemEvent when fishing rod is cast.
This apparently no longer throws an interact.
(090a00d6 by wizjany)
- Sponge simulation now also clears waterlogged blocks.
(a233be1d by wizjany)
- CSV support was removed 8 years ago.
Even the migrator is long gone.
(f9339e14 by wizjany)
- Cleanup session loading.
Apparently the spigot server stores time-lock between logout and login,
but not weather-lock. This should work around any such issues by
re-applying handlers on login.
(1f1e6eed by wizjany)
- Fix newline parsing in StringFlag.
This was committed broken 7 years ago and no one told us til today.
(96e7c43f by wizjany)
- Add debug listener for DamageEntityEvent.
(f8e129f3 by wizjany)
- Use fake player build override for NPCs in SessionManager too.
(144c3164 by wizjany)
- Allow NPCs to bypass region protections. (#393)
(d24157e6 by wizjany)
- Prevent exception with legacy materials.
Not sure what this legacy material layer is doing here, but it can
potentially throw exceptions when we add one to our material flags.
(d5dddba8 by wizjany)
- Moved SquirrelID relocation to core project. (#394)
This allows projects depending on core to properly use the ProfileService and ProfileResolver without themselves relocating the package. (72a392ac by wizjany)
- Re-enabled checkstyle, do some cleanup.
(c6442e66 by wizjany)
- Move MapFlag to core. (#392)
Original PR was made before API stuff was moved to core, so when the PR was pulled it ended up back in legacy. (0102dbb9 by wizjany)
- Change CI link to enginehub (3f7a9f9b by wizjany)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(ae51d74a by matthew miller)
- Bumped to Beta 3
(e51a2203 by matthew miller)
- Added macro and colour support to deny-message
(84017bff by matthew miller)
- cleanup block listener
(60731f98 by matthew miller)
- Added GLIDE and SWIM MoveTypes, and made Horses use RIDE
(3ea7c9fc by matthew miller)
- Added an option to block conduit effects
(9804c690 by matthew miller)
- Add MapFlag (#375)
* Add MapFlag
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
* Remove apache import
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
* Add copyright
Signed-off-by: Mark <[email protected]>
(cd39387e by mark vogel)
- Move StringMatcher to before other things
(b48e1455 by matthew miller)
- Cleanup usage of BukkitWorldConfiguration
(405b210f by matthew miller)
- Fixed broken merge
(d4d76011 by matthew miller)
- Abstracted the commands away from the Bukkit platform (#391)
* Start work on abstracting commands out of worldedit-legacy
* A lot more work towards abstract commands
* Move a lot of code to WorldEdit
* Setup the exception converter
* Use WorldEdit styling and move more of the RegionContainer across.
* Abstract away the debug commands and a few other things - Only the matcher to go.
* It compiles
* It now seems to run fine
* Fixed version typo
(fdd90641 by matthew miller)
- Update SquirrelID for JAXB removal.
(803c2055 by matthew miller)
- Minor cleanup of blacklists
(344c6cf8 by matthew miller)
- Switched to heirarchy object report
(863f6cc1 by matthew miller)
- Remove some files that were listed in the gitignore but still in the repo
(3dd35dab by matthew miller)
- Fixed the wrong cache directory being used.
(80aec378 by matthew miller)
- Added bonemeal to the list of items that modifies blocks.
(6dbd731c by matthew miller)
- Update bStats (Didn't realise I forgot to do this)
(aea12988 by matthew miller)
- Gradle 5
(2757a001 by matthew miller)
- Also block /deop
(693314c7 by matthew miller)
- Switch back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(db35c908 by matthew miller)
- Bump to beta 2
(14ce7d1b by matthew miller)
- Added toString to LazyLocation to fix /rg info with the teleport flag.
(015f1921 by matthew miller)
- Sponges now destroy kelp and seagrass, similar to vanilla behaviour.
(83b375b6 by matthew miller)
- Update to the new Vector system
(91696533 by matthew miller)
- Can't compileOnly and shadow, gotta find another solution for the bStats repo issue.
(0dc57813 by matthew miller)
- IvnentoruClickEvent sometimes passes null inventories or inventories with null holders
(5ad21521 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #389 from Brokkonaut/fix-npe-BukkitOfflinePlayer
Fix NPE in WorldGuardPlugin.wrapOfflinePlayer() (e0b91e95 by matthew miller)
- Fix NPE in WorldGuardPlugin.wrapOfflinePlayer()
The constructor of BukkitOfflinePlayer calls the constructor of BukkitPlayer with a null player. So without this fix it is not possible to create any BukkitOfflinePlayer.
(be426e92 by brokkonaut)
- Block minecraft:op as well
(7e0ff24c by matthew miller)
- Added an option to disable particle effects on deny
(a6261b90 by matthew miller)
- Back to SNAPSHOT for continued development
(f235e870 by matthew miller)
- Release WorldGuard 7 Beta 1
(a26eb876 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #388 from PseudoKnight/master
Fix protections for potted plants and undyed shulker boxes (7fb7d598 by matthew miller)
- Fix protections for potted plants and undyed shulker boxes
(d3c4681c by pseudoknight)
- Fixed blockCreatureSpawn not working.
(01dfebe5 by matthew miller)
- Fixed WorldGuard's player not inheriting properly from WorldEdit.
(87e57704 by matthew miller)
- Added bStats
(e43daa72 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #386 from Librazy/master
Delay ProcessPlayerEvent by one tick on bukkit onEnable (8e819f7a by matthew miller)
- Delay ProcessPlayerEvent by one tick, allowing other plugin to register their Handlers when /reload
(ee4259b8 by librazy)
- Update sql-v1
Set value higher to prevent errors with new entitytypes in database.
Example for flag denyspawn with some 1.13 EntityTypes:
['minecraft:polar_bear', 'minecraft:skeleton', 'minecraft:giant', 'minecraft:witch',
'minecraft:zombie_pigman', 'minecraft:wither_skull', 'minecraft:husk', 'minecraft:ender_dragon',
'minecraft:cave_spider', 'minecraft:guardian', 'minecraft:silverfish', 'minecraft:stray',
'minecraft:vindicator', 'minecraft:endermite', 'minecraft:magma_cube', 'minecraft:spider',
'minecraft:vex', 'minecraft:zombie', 'minecraft:creeper', 'minecraft:wither', 'minecraft:zombie_villager',
Its to big for 256 chars.
[19:17:28 WARN]: [WorldGuard] Failed to save the region data for 'akania' during a periodical save
com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.storage.StorageException: Failed to save the region data to the database
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.storage.sql.SQLRegionDatabase.saveChanges(SQLRegionDatabase.java:270) ~[worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.RegionManager.saveChanges(RegionManager.java:135) ~[worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.managers.RegionContainerImpl$BackgroundSaver.run(RegionContainerImpl.java:228) [worldguard-legacy-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar:?]
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:556) [?:?]
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:506) [?:?]
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'value' at row 1
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.re... (87711731 by niklas linz)
- Merge pull request #379 from sk89q/string-ids
Update WorldGuard to 1.13 and move parts to Core (d28a31f2 by matthew miller)
- NEEDS LATEST WORLDEDIT - Moved report framework to WorldEdit, and made most config values be accessible without the BukkitWorldGuardWorldConfiguration
(b4bda6bf by matthew miller)
- Fixed an EntityType bug and removed more deprecated code.
(44e3f720 by matthew miller)
- Fixed UUID migrations sometimes failing.
(7f47e316 by matthew miller)
- Move some more code to core.
(b2e64498 by matthew miller)
- Fixed weather flag
(e31fa306 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an issue with Bukkit being terrible.
(1123270a by matthew miller)
- Cleanup some more Bukkit specific code.
(b850b5ca by matthew miller)
- Added block support to the matchers
(ba619191 by matthew miller)
- Modify the target creation methods.
(34efb6e4 by matthew miller)
- Use BlockTarget for blocks.
(3203a817 by matthew miller)
- Fixed bugs in the gamemode marshaller.
(d8dba47c by matthew miller)
- Move the lowercase unmarshalling entity code.
(a6cfe7d0 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an error with Chest Protection
(f19d2ee7 by matthew miller)
- Fixed a few more migration issues
(bd89bd9d by matthew miller)
- Remove the "/" adding code from EntityTypeFlag.
(66eb8fa5 by matthew miller)
- Fixed a few permission errors.
(dcdd0497 by matthew miller)
- Fixed file permissions
(8ac5f8f6 by matthew miller)
- Fixed matching with blocks vs items
(45a4e599 by matthew miller)
- Fixed Spawn Eggs being awful
(43ed6300 by matthew miller)
- Fixed another error.
(3189b1ac by matthew miller)
- Fixed profile migrations happening too early.
(e9408304 by matthew miller)
- Fixed an error with chest protection listener.
(acce59ed by matthew miller)
- Switch to real 1.13 release
(bb29883f by matthew miller)
- Fixed an issue with flags getting double registered.
(e7ff99ae by matthew miller)
- It now runs
(b10cf6ad by matthew miller)
- It compiles.
(2e8d14c9 by matthew miller)
- Further compat work.
(89db0d9f by matthew miller)
- Major work towards 1.13 compat
(6c5319f3 by matthew miller)
- Merge pull request #381 from Blamo27/fix/npc-issue
Can't hit NPCs (Sentinel #249) (8eeab682 by matthew miller)
- Fix Sentinel #249 issue (Can't hit NPCs)
=> Can't hit NPCs (2ae6f39a by dr_blamo)
- Make send- and receive- chat flags respect group flags.
(d2c52f7c by wizjany)
- Fix off-by-one in area calculation.
Even the volume calculation had it correct.
Also fix code style in contains. (3a332fd8 by wizjany)
- Added UUID support with player name as secondary. (#374)
(0f72811b by mitchell cook)
|2 months ago|